PDA

View Full Version : LENDING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!! (GMs Please take a look)

I Killed The Prom Queen
02-28-2011, 02:33 PM
What would make this game so much more fun if players had the ability to let other players borrow or rent items from other players for a desired period of time and desired price of rent if its being rented .... like for example i could let other players borrow or rent items for 3 hours if i wanted or for a week without running the risk of the items being stolen,... and the item would be account binding for the time that that person is borrowing or renting that item, so that person could not sell that item and make it unable to destroy too.....and when the period of time expires on that item, the item returns back to the owner's temporal inventory ..... it would be perfect to let guild members borrow adept gear or weapons bikes costumes pets..... it should work with account binding items bu not character bindings so those would be limits ....it shouldn't work with alz either because that cant be account binding so only items.... just think of how nice that would be!!!!!! people cold make money by renting their items so its a good way to make money and for guildies to help eachother!!!!!!!

ITS UP TO YOU GUYS IF YALL WANNA MAKE THIS HAPPEN ...post what u guys think!!!

Deathlymonkey
02-28-2011, 03:06 PM
What would make this game so much more fun if players had the ability to let other players borrow or rent items from other players for a desired period of time and desired price of rent if its being rented .... like for example i could let other players borrow or rent items for 3 hours if i wanted or for a week without running the risk of the items being stolen,... and the item would be account binding for the time that that person is borrowing or renting that item, so that person could not sell that item and make it unable to destroy too.....and when the period of time expires on that item, the item returns back to the owner's temporal inventory ..... it would be perfect to let guild members borrow adept gear or weapons bikes costumes pets..... it should work with account binding items bu not character bindings so those would be limits ....it shouldn't work with alz either because that cant be account binding so only items.... just think of how nice that would be!!!!!! people cold make money by renting their items so its a good way to make money and for guildies to help eachother!!!!!!!

ITS UP TO YOU GUYS IF YALL WANNA MAKE THIS HAPPEN ...post what u guys think!!!

I say no to the highlighted part.

"-Oh look im gonna lend you my account bound item for a year, then it comes back to me."

I Killed The Prom Queen
02-28-2011, 03:44 PM
sure...... i mean if wanna let my guildie like borrow my suit or something, so maybe only some account binding items..... also they should have an option to return the item before expiration time.... and like 90 days time limit

LSW
02-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Too many scamming opportunities.