PDA

View Full Version : Nation War

sn0wXz
03-01-2011, 02:25 PM
-mend 160-180 tier.
-add guardian titles back to system.
-take away bringers for tiers and re-issue per class in final teir (160-180)

or just let it continue being lame, thats cool too.

Valdoroth
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
The old system was more fun. I say they should mix the two though. Perhaps lessen the stats guardian titles gave. They should keep highest overall scorer as Bringer, then the top 1 for each class as a guardian. It could work for each tier. To prevent FS from being able to get bringer so easily is an easy fix. Just make their dmg received in AOD - the dmg it is, not full damage reguardless of their dmg taken ( they get hit for 1s but get score as if hit normally)

BamOwnage
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
-mend 160-180 tier.
-add guardian titles back to system.
-take away bringers for tiers and re-issue per class in final teir (160-180)

or just let it continue being lame, thats cool too.

The new tiers aren't "lame" it just caused a lot more farming and reduce the amount of players in the higher tiers. I think it's bad idea to mend the final tier 160-180 because people that are 170 can stack 3 buffs while people that are 16X can only stack 2. It was a similar problem (imo) when we had the original tiers because people in original T1 (95-129) can easily get owned by 12X and in T2 the 14X has an advantage of people who were 13X because they can stack buffs which make them stronger in terms of offense or defense and it was the same issue with T3. In old T1 it was rigged because there is a few damage resist when you fight a higher level so I have to be at least 109, but I still will have the cap of 20% damage resist at least with the new tiers, the starting entry level is the max cap and it will always go down per level. The guardian system would be a nice fit back into the war system so it can even out the playing field a bit more rather than relying on your bringer to win all the time

Valdoroth
03-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Yes the current Tiers are fine. Its the Bringer system that needs to be changed. And I think the wexp should be less for lower teirs or greater for higher teirs. Because we all know that's one of two reasons ppl make noobs to farm lower tiers. The other is simply for easier kills.

Its retarded that a 110 character can get 150pts (max wexp earned from score, everything past that is just for bringer) by doing half the work that a 140+ has to.
Its retarded that a 110 character can get 150pts (max wexp earned from score, everything past that is just for bringer) by doing half the work that a 140+ has to.

need i emphasize it more?

LSW
03-02-2011, 08:49 AM
I agree towards bringing the old guardian system back, Its difficult to keep relying on the bringer to win or have no bringer while the other nation does.

xXCrusadeXx
03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
i dont think theyll do 160-180. If the system is based off of korean servers, and they have more than enough 170's, then they wouldnt feel the need to expand that tier.

SilverIceForum
03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Well, then why should a lvl 140 be facing a lvl 169 in a war in the first place, so I do agree T5 should be 160-180 given they still in that 20% damage reduction and such stated above. And Vald, what your complaint is toward an FS getting Bringer and the deal with AoD is, imo are irrelevant, when in AoD do you realize an FS can no longer attack a Guardian, tower, or Ensign so it is nerfed enough imo, AoD is meant to buy time only and make an FS a target noobs attack while the group the FS is with kills off the noobs attacking the FS. Find an FS in AoD or have one AoD down right in front of you, just leave them be and move away out of range to wait or go find another target, plain and simple, and that coming from a former FS player. I could complain the same thing about a WI that continually gets Bringer as well farming a low tier, *cough* oXIo *cough*, but don't vocalize it. Don't like a lower level character out scoring you, get better gear or upgrade what you got better or upgrade your existing gear to score higher in NW to get bringer one day.

BamOwnage
03-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Well, then why should a lvl 140 be facing a lvl 169 in a war in the first place, so I do agree T5 should be 160-180 given they still in that 20% damage reduction and such stated above. And Vald, what your complaint is toward an FS getting Bringer and the deal with AoD is, imo are irrelevant, when in AoD do you realize an FS can no longer attack a Guardian, tower, or Ensign so it is nerfed enough imo, AoD is meant to buy time only and make an FS a target noobs attack while the group the FS is with kills off the noobs attacking the FS. Find an FS in AoD or have one AoD down right in front of you, just leave them be and move away out of range to wait or go find another target, plain and simple, and that coming from a former FS player. I could complain the same thing about a WI that continually gets Bringer as well farming a low tier, *cough* oXIo *cough*, but don't vocalize it. Don't like a lower level character out scoring you, get better gear or upgrade what you got better or upgrade your existing gear to score higher in NW to get bringer one day.

Yes the 160-180 tier would have the 20% max damage reduction, but it will be unfair because like I stated before 170+ people can stack three buffs while 160-169 can't so that is a major handicap. There is always those certain people (me) that will always go to war regardless of level because it gets pretty boring either afk or grinding.

AoD for FS is somewhat nerfed but adding up the score isn't necessarily nerfed as it adds up regular damage usually done w/o aod

crushingraid
03-02-2011, 09:40 PM
completely agree on the guardian titles.

the idea to rely solely on your bringer is stupid. if we had even a guardian that would be great.

ITooTMyShid
03-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Yes the 160-180 tier would have the 20% max damage reduction, but it will be unfair because like I stated before 170+ people can stack three buffs while 160-169 can't so that is a major handicap. There is always those certain people (me) that will always go to war regardless of level because it gets pretty boring either afk or grinding.

AoD for FS is somewhat nerfed but adding up the score isn't necessarily nerfed as it adds up regular damage usually done w/o aod

Its just like some one with 1000 def running in there taking damage lol its only for 60 seconds most people fade away from a FS in aod and stop attacking nothing really special about AOD unless people are mobbing BUT Then still they willl all Fade away from a FS aod kinda getting I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y now.

DistroX
03-02-2011, 10:39 PM
just bring back the old war system!!! =.= its so hard to take off bringer from hanny and spur