PDA

View Full Version : Stop trying to make NA version exact replica base as KO version

Valdoroth
03-01-2011, 09:37 PM
As the title state. Alot of the changes in Cabal revolve around 1000+ players, whereas we have not even 1000 to start with.
The [GM]s need to understand this. You can't take a setup for thousands of players and expect it to work with only hundreds of players. Its why our rates and stuff for some things are so low.
They have tried to fixed some of the things like the LS-IC2 dungeon drop rates, but honestly have done nothing positively good towards our overall community in the long run.

Drew
03-01-2011, 10:27 PM
u don't have to look too far...just the translations and filters alone are a mess, lol, as someone made a case of it. a lot of it is 'lost in translation'

and as far as drops and rates, a lot of it is 'lost in adaptation' (or lack of it). As an alien looking from without, it has poorly adapted to the reality here.

Shade
03-06-2011, 07:54 PM
The reason rol2 and cr2 prices skyrocketed is because opportunities for their drops have reduced but players relative to those drops have not increased significantly enough. This is why many items in the game have risen significantly in price, which is ridiculous, especially considering it was perfectly acceptable before global merged and ep5 eliminated several game aspects. So +1 to Val.

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 01:33 PM
I do agree that bringing us (globals) to the Na server brought forth many many changes in the economy, but, let's face it, back when we were in global, we only had 5 channels, and to top it all they were mostly deserted... wut i'm trtying to xpln here is, we didn't have a lot of players (200 tops as far as i could count). the thing completely changed when we came here, and a LOT of ppl started playing which weren't globals.... what u're experiencing is a new breed of players called WWNAP's (world wide NA players) which are NEW players from all arnd the globe JOINING and starting the game. That is a fact, (otherwise there wouldn't be so many newbs) and these guys are the ones that really made things change, cuz let's face it, 200 ppl can hardly affect an economy.

Now the problem lies in the STAFF... seriously, what are they doing?

Valdoroth
03-09-2011, 09:27 AM
I do agree that bringing us (globals) to the Na server brought forth many many changes in the economy, but, let's face it, back when we were in global, we only had 5 channels, and to top it all they were mostly deserted... wut i'm trtying to xpln here is, we didn't have a lot of players (200 tops as far as i could count). the thing completely changed when we came here, and a LOT of ppl started playing which weren't globals.... what u're experiencing is a new breed of players called WWNAP's (world wide NA players) which are NEW players from all arnd the globe JOINING and starting the game. That is a fact, (otherwise there wouldn't be so many newbs) and these guys are the ones that really made things change, cuz let's face it, 200 ppl can hardly affect an economy.

Its a Lack of Staff that is the problem. There are not enough people running the NA version (seriously like 2 gm is not enough)

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 09:36 AM

Again drop the acronym....Also it takes far fewer then 200 people to effect the economy, Seireitei anyone. Quit posting nothing you say actually is helpful or factual.

XFearMyBladeX
03-09-2011, 09:44 AM
the economy was I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up even before global came.w/e ppl say global made this game more fun,more ppl,bigger war,pk,...... (even if they are a pain in the a.ss to deal with bosses and stuffs)they made the game better.

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 09:45 AM
yeah, really and your proof is??

XFearMyBladeX
03-09-2011, 09:48 AM
yeah, really and your proof is??

what proof do u want?about the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up economy before they came or cuz they made the game a lil more fun?

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 09:57 AM
LOL more fun????? They have permanently screwed up war, boss hunting is a nightmare let alone grinding......yeah way more fun. The economy bit was in response to zeons claim that 200 people couldn't screw it up, not saying they have just that would be easy for them to do it. Do not get me wrong either I have no real personal issue with any of them, well except those that come to 1 server and insist everyone else should adapt to the way they play instead of the other way around. The way they played destroyed their server I would not like seeing that happen here.

XFearMyBladeX
03-09-2011, 10:00 AM
lol ya with the adapt issue i am with u,we were here first so they the 1 who need to adapt.and even at war u have more challenge for bringer and points like destroyer(the wa) got bringer i saw soo many ppl getting mad cuz she got it and thats what i am talking about,before u did a pk and the big guys came and puff every1 was gone now even if they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ they keep coming cuz they annoying so it is fun.lol

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Nah not fun and most times they are same nation as me so I end up black......In war they are so impossible its not even funny.......just total fail/farming each other just sux.

Valdoroth
03-15-2011, 05:52 PM
well to solve boss problems, they should just up the respawn rate a little, like 30 mins. Then they won't have to change the drop rates any :)

Immortal Dilemma
11-01-2011, 07:52 AM
+1 for this suggestion. :p

NiteViper
11-01-2011, 06:00 PM
well to solve boss problems, they should just up the respawn rate a little, like 30 mins. Then they won't have to change the drop rates any :)
+1 for this suggestion cause isnt the current respawn times 4-6hrs anyways for the mobs in FGR