PDA

View Full Version : Auto equip option

Exception
03-02-2011, 07:44 AM
I find that we are, the players have different sets of gear and it takes time to switch gear in different situations. For example, switching rings and helm in aura mode or battle mode, switching between PVE gear and PVP gear, switching from normal set to luck set etc. So, I think of this idea of creating an option for us to switch our different set of gear just by a click.

This option will allow players to set up their own set of gear to equip when they are in battle mode or aura or switching between PVP and PVE gear.

You will have a small button in your inventory tab to access to different alternating of your gear set. So, you can edit your set suitable with different situation. Also, different buttons to switch quickly to different sets.

I think this can be done with a little coding. :)

xXCrusadeXx
03-02-2011, 09:21 AM
ya i was thinking the same thing. It would be really useful if i could press one button and put on my pre-determined pve set, and switching my accessories when I equip a leg in war.
+1

WheeMan
03-10-2011, 06:51 PM
+1

It would have to be some sort of button on your inventory tab only, however, since most (if not all) of the keys are already bound to some function. Maybe something like Ctrl+I could be used to access the "auto equip setup" function though.

NiteFalcon
03-11-2011, 09:45 AM
they wont do it tho lol

beslosion
03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
they wont do it tho lol

Why not?
This would be a great addition to the game

BamOwnage
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Why not?
This would be a great addition to the game

I agree with you I really love this idea, really do, but i also don't think they will implement this idea seems....too easy

Mat
03-12-2011, 07:00 PM
ive thought about this for like a year now...too lazy to even tell est tho...they dont do anything we suggest lol

Exception
03-14-2011, 09:13 AM
I agree with you I really love this idea, really do, but i also don't think they will implement this idea seems....too easy

Yea, it seems too easy for EST to do this. This is just an idea to give EST a hint though. It was just a way I think of it. I believe EST has a great number of brains to make this feature more interesting in EST way.

By supporting this idea, you give it more chances to make it happen. :)

Shade
03-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Make it a hotkey.