PDA

View Full Version : Account transfure

synti
04-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Ok cabal needs to get tehre heads on straight iv been waiting for over two weeks for a replie
it keeps telling me account has already been transfured then when I clicked the give up botton
it DELETED EVERYTHING
and I was not told that that botton would do that
so then i try creating another account now that all of sudden it says i need to do this.
and transufre my stuf to the new account
and it told me
you are already actived what the is that?? eaitehr some one has my account or your guys system is ed up.. and I am SICK of waiting for you you guys to replie to me I had a level
121 wiz.
and a level 41 blader.. I worked very hard on my accounts I want my accounts back and if I dont get them back im going to raise holy hell on EST soft..
I thought cabal was ganna be better but so far it has come up WORSE then OGP.. ;/ it shouldnt take you guys MONTHS to look at peoples tickets and get them fixed
if it is takeing you that long to fix problems then you need to hire more staff to fix the problems for the game and make the players happy.. :/ cause that is your JOB!

Trouvo
04-24-2010, 01:13 AM
ummmmm......estsoft has not been the controlling factor for cabal servers for even a month, also they have already recieved over 3000 tickets within that time. On top of that if you had read the instructions or even the forum you would have seen what to do. It is your fault that your account did not transfer if you clicked give up after already attempting the transfer. SO if your characters are gone, stop complaining to have someone fix your mistakes and just start over, you can get a char to 100 within one week plvling or if you play a lot you can get to 100 within two weeks just doing quests without even grinding. Take a little responsibility and be accountable for your actions, don't expect everyone to fix your mistakes, and don't blame others because you chose not to read the directions.

P.S. one more thing maybe they can't even read what you wrote on your ticket, your grammar and spelling is atrocious!

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Don't make me laught. "take a little responsibility" He says. It is true that Estsoft has cabal less than a month. We havent done anything wrong. I also clicked the give up botton after getting "Currently account tranfered" more than 100 times. I followed the steps over and over. Still no i did not get my account yet. Start over you say? No thanks. It would take me months or even years to reach my previous character lvl. So for that reason alone i will not spend more of my time lvl or training a new character. Also You Trouvo as a fellow player should understand this better than anyone. Synti is pretty upset and i am as well, but i do understand that . However, we are not the only ones with the same problem. Anyways, I am not in a rush, I can w8 but that doesnt mean i will w8 months or years to get my account back.

Trouvo
04-24-2010, 03:13 AM
LOL i understand the frustration i was just saying to be a little patient with estsoft they have been getting faster with their response times. The responsibility part was about him pushing give up instead of being patient and waiting for a reply. Plus the way it was written seems like a 12 year old kid or something LOL

Hope you get yours back Osmar

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 03:29 AM
*tears on the eyes* Thank you. I hope so too. People say "For those who wait good things will happen". I follow that path.

synti
04-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Ok for 1, I am a her.. Lol
for 2, My spelling is bad cause I really heated at the fact that I am having so many problems getting my account back. Nothing was stated about the "give up" botton. I shouldnt have to go to the fourms and read it should all be on the site. where it is as clear as day for any one to see.
And unlike most of the people in this game I do have a life and dont have the time that i used to, to sit here and play the game 24/7
theres no reason i should HAVE to start a new account.
Its not fair to me nor the other users that are having a problem that I am having. I know EST soft hasnt had the game for very long.
But they should have known better to bite off more then they can chew.
Im sure if the same thing happened to you. youd be just as pissed of as me, and the rest of the players that have lost there accounts and arnt getting ANY help at all with it.
Oh and for the record. If your going to insult me PLEASE do it right. Cuase commenting on my spelling and grammer is just sad and pethetic. and I could give a less of what you think of my spelling.

Thanks =D

p.s and laught is spelled Laugh dear.. =D
mabey you should check some of your spelling too. ^^

Killermitul
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
I Kind of have to agree with synti's last post. Reason: I had a high-leveled warrior on my OGP account and it seems that I get the same transfer problem. I have a ticket on the help desk but haven't got it answered yet. But I do believe currently, that ESTSoft has really bitten off more than they can chew as they're getting bombarded with Tickets and it seems they don't have the right amount of staff or dedication to answer each one within a fair amount of time. Their top priority should be first, trying to get the old OGP accounts onto the ESTSoft servers without problems like they are having now. Whatever they are working on should be this. Not ranting or anything but really guys? Don't post on a topic if all you have to say is something stupid or something insulting that person. It just shows that you have nothing else on your plate besides looking through topics to find somebody to make fun of.

synti
04-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Thank you FIANLLY some one with there head on straight and actuly has a brain xD!

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh wow...... No one said anything about spelling... Yet...
Oh well "Plus the way it was written seems like a 12 year old kid or something LOL" Thatz what Trouvo said. (Now i understand what he ment)
However, I thank you for correcting my grammar Synti. Hope you recover your account, Synti, cuz we all know it wouldnt be fair if we all end up losing our accounts.

Late: Valkyria.

TheYamKing
05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
i got a reply from a ticket, said someone with the account named xba3214 or something like that had it (never had such an account). FML :P

Aliser
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Yah I had the same problem took them a little under a month to respond saying my original account was transferred to "bent***"'s account and closed the ticket. Made a new ticket... expecting they will respond in a another month? maybe?

FullMetalZ3
05-08-2010, 09:24 PM
So now people are stealing accounts? That's just great...I'm having the same problem, haven't received a response about my "ticket," I hope EST can sort this out. :(