PDA

View Full Version : When are they gonna update mote pet and astral bike in item shop??

lllaw
04-24-2010, 01:48 AM
I am really looking forward to get a pet but there is no pet i like in the item shop now. I would love to see the update asap. I want a bike as well. Hopefully is not that expensive like the board. 30-40$ is really expensive for a board.

N2TheEther
04-24-2010, 06:48 AM
I am really looking forward to get a pet but there is no pet i like in the item shop now. I would love to see the update asap. I want a bike as well. Hopefully is not that expensive like the board. 30-40$ is really expensive for a board.

Um. o.O bikes are ofc more expensive than boards,....IF they did ever put them in the item mall which i doubt they will since they are extremely rare drops, then they will be ridiculously more expensive than a board. Agreed the average pricing of item mall items are quite expensive compared to other gaming item malls. but realistically it isnt logical that bike's would be less than boards in any aspect. thats like asking that a pair of boots be cheaper than a pair of flip flops. makes absolutely no sense. :)

Suterusu
04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
+1 they should put up forcy weps if db

IllusionistZ
04-25-2010, 06:19 AM

they will but it will be crystal bike & rw3 which will be 30 day and you won't be able to upgrade them.

NiteFalcon
04-25-2010, 10:43 AM
yea permanent bikes should not be in cash shop....