PDA

View Full Version : Combo in Mission War

Devilived
03-04-2011, 09:39 PM
I remember reading in this certain Force Blader guide (not that I am an FB, but they look pretty rock) that you should never combo in a Mission War. (Maybe I misread, but I remember this).
Then I get lots of other guides telling me to always combo. I understand using combos in a regular duel (1vs1), but for Mission War, is it recommended to combo? As far as I know, Mission War PVP situations is different from dueling.
So the main question is: use combo in Mission War or use one fast and high damage skill sporadically?

Deathlymonkey
03-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Always combo.

LSW
03-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Typically you have to combo, unless you know when there is a huge mob of the enemy in front of you where its best to do a few hits then back off for survival and jump back in again.

Vontar
03-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Nah, it's best to keep on killing yourself and running into the mob. For example, there's a big mob, use force kick to get to those who are going to use hp mass restore packs and merc. them like bishes!

Deathlymonkey
03-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Typically you have to combo, unless you know when there is a huge mob of the enemy in front of you where its best to do a few hits then back off for survival and jump back in again.

Learn to run and keep combo going brah (: Its a lot faster to run with dash/blink combo imo

LSW
03-05-2011, 12:13 PM
lucky you :< my moves are slow compared to your lances, that and i do dash combo for chases x.x