PDA

View Full Version : Is it HD?

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Omg I think this MOVIE MAKER setting crap is lying! it should be HD!!! T.T Its like blurred in my laptop >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnb0xfxO0Wc

Deathlymonkey
03-05-2011, 10:53 AM
The quality is pretty good o.o

Your retargetting could be better though (:

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:03 AM
No its not! SEE SOMEONE CAN NOTICE IT TOO! Someone already said it!!! ITS NOT!!!! GRRRRRRR *THROWS LAPTOP

GAME OVER! >:O

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Turning on the effects was like IT FELT DIFFERENT! its like not normal for me because Im use to playing with effects off. Im still disappoint! Im so disappoint!!!!

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:08 AM
tripple spam! and about the retarget. I dont want to hit some of the people because it will make me look like im a bully in this video..My primary target was Lacard only but the guys joined in so I had no choice <self defense u know> >.< and the wiz was so cute and all girly so I was having double thoughts of murdering her. But I still did so I guess that makes me bad huh? ok im off to finding a way to work this HD..what a fail attempt :(

Rastan
03-05-2011, 11:17 AM
0:17,it's you when you don't fade and heal....still <3 you tho!!!

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:20 AM
^
Its a mixture of miscalculation and overconfidence. Im just used to activating that combo mode and see you fall but I guess luck didnt favor me to crit that time. Oh by the way. Lacard meet my original gear, Original Gear meet our pk target Lacard.

Rastan
03-05-2011, 11:23 AM
lol @ original gear,you mean hanny wasn't on to let you borrow crap?

EDIT:BTW...you need an HD video card to get HD videos,just saiyan

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:37 AM
I dont need to buff to bring you down my dps and original gear is enough. >.<
Brb talking to original gear*

"Original gear he LOL'ed at you, you should smack him"

Rastan
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM

Uh-oh,you were -29 magic and -w/e attack rate and def rate.........totally handicapped

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Uh-oh,you were -29 magic and -w/e attack rate and def rate.........totally handicapped

:D so you still think that rate youre fighting for at the FS section is helping you at all? Im so sorry for you, If I had that FS I wouldve sold it already >.> atleast I'll get some money for a HD video card

Rastan
03-05-2011, 12:00 PM
:D so you still think that rate youre fighting for at the FS section is helping you at all? Im so sorry for you, If I had that FS I wouldve sold it already >.> atleast I'll get some money for a HD video card

lol,that rate put you face down in the snow,every other time was either you in bm2/aura or typical mia fade,fade,dash,heal whenever I got you to half hp before you get me to 2/3

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 12:06 PM
You were just lucky xD I almost had you there though.

You have to change that http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id10.php?id_char=390.jpeg, it aint helping you my dear. But then again, even if lets say a miracle happens and you get things improved with that current garbage can FS youre playing. I doubt you'll win consistently against me, like I always do when slaughtering you in pk ch.

Rastan
03-05-2011, 12:15 PM
You were just lucky xD I almost had you there though.

You have to change that http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id10.php?id_char=390.jpeg, it aint helping you my dear. But then again, even if lets say a miracle happens and you get things improved with that current garbage can FS youre playing. I doubt you'll win consistently against me, like I always do when slaughtering you in pk ch.

looks like someone got mad that they forgot to fade and heal....seriously,it's all you got,especially if you lost to a "garbage FS".......btw,where's your ic1 solo?...you should be able to pull it off as long as you have your oh so precious AOH....right?...that reminds me too,what happened to your full forcy amp set?

oh that's right,it wasn't yours to begin with and you don't pve unless someone else is there to hold your hand.

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh wait something for you to think about...

Whats the range for if you wont dash/fade/blink away from your targets?
What? you expect me to stand there in front of you tanking so you can kill me? Is that what youre trying to say? My youre so stupid arent you?
You can call the main branch of cabal EST in korea (I have the number btw) if you want them to change that? like I dont know, remove those skills from FA's O.O

This is pk my dear, one thing you have to learn about ch 20 and engaging combat with different kinds of players is that there are no rules restricting the use of skills to survive and slaughter. :)

Its all about thinking of ways/strategies/tactics on how to eliminate the target.

You are a very weak and predictable FS, I already felt the damage you can deal to me. Youre definitely one of the easiest try hards Ive ever encountered

Rastan
03-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Oh wait something for you to think about...

Whats the range for if you wont dash/fade/blink away from your targets?
What? you expect me to stand there in front of you tanking so you can kill me? Is that what youre trying to say? My youre so stupid arent you?
You can call the main branch of cabal EST in korea (I have the number btw) if you want them to change that? like I dont know, remove those skills from FA's O.O

This is pk my dear, one thing you have to learn about ch 20 and engaging combat with different kinds of players is that there are no rules restricting the use of skills to survive and slaughter. :)

Its all about thinking of ways/strategies/tactics on how to eliminate the target.

You are a very weak and predictable FS, I already felt the damage you can deal to me. Youre definitely one of the easiest try hards Ive ever encountered

exactly,and that's why you haven't fought me in a standing pvp once since you were 16x and I was 15x back when I rolled the crap out of you all the time,instead you'll just make an excuse like "it's too boring",when in fact you're just an AOH whore......please tell me,what did you do with your full forcy amp set?,did you give it back to distrox?....I mean Hanny?

EDIT:btw,between you and me fighting on 20,the only one who tries hard is just you,maybe that's because you're the only one with something to prove

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 12:30 PM
looks like someone got mad that they forgot to fade and heal....seriously,it's all you got,especially if you lost to a "garbage FS".......btw,where's your ic1 solo?...you should be able to pull it off as long as you have your oh so precious AOH....right?...that reminds me too,what happened to your full forcy amp set?

oh that's right,it wasn't yours to begin with and you don't pve unless someone else is there to hold your hand.

Ooooooooh why is the TRASH CAN ranting about pve now? Isnt the issue about pk, didnt you start making a fuzz about your lucky moment? xD

David
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
exactly,and that's why you haven't fought me in a standing pvp once since you were 16x and I was 15x back when I rolled the crap out of you all the time,instead you'll just make an excuse like "it's too boring",when in fact you're just an AOH whore......please tell me,what did you do with your full forcy amp set?,did you give it back to distrox?....I mean Hanny?

EDIT:btw,between you and me fighting on 20,the only one who tries hard is just you,maybe that's because you're the only one with something to prove

lol she pwned ur ass with only AOH buff and u were full buffed...

Rastan
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Ooooooooh why is the TRASH CAN ranting about pve now? Isnt the issue about pk, didnt you start making a fuzz about your lucky moment? xD

you're the one talkin about how you're oh so good....let's see you do something other than fade/heal everytime your hp gets down to half

lol she pwned ur ass with only AOH buff and u were full buffed...

go dupe more alz,maybe then you can finish your quest of making online friends with the whole cabal community......all 1000 of them

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 12:43 PM
exactly,and that's why you haven't fought my in a standing pvp since you were 16x and I was 15x back when I rolled the crap out of you all the time,instead you'll just make an excuse like "it's too boring",when in fact you're just an AOH whore......please tell me,what did you do with your full forcy amp set?,did you give it back to distrox?....I mean Hanny?

Oh lol If I do remember, you kept on bi.tching about your gears before because its not complete, dont twist the story, you were still beaten so bad in stand up pvp during those days what the "all the time" crap are you talking about?

You want to know why I became martial? believe it or not Hanny was so against it and so disappointed at me for doing that, but its my decision so he eventually calmed down, I became martial when I saw people here debating about the bFA vs mFA issue, I just want to prove that its a pointless debate (Armor wise) and that both builds have its own pros and cons.

I love when I feel like struggling sometimes (as a martial FA) that you have to think fast for an option to recover from situations like that, the pressure, not only is more intense and exciting but it also improves you in pk. Its very hard, well not against your FS lacard FYI, but to most people ive came across there, but as it gets harder, the game becomes more challenging, and thats what FUN in playing this game is for me. I made a wiz too >.< which is also a reason why I decided that ill just convert my FA to martial so they can share, cheaper that way.

Rastan
03-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh lol If I do remember, you kept on bi.tching about your gears before because its not complete, dont twist the story, you were still beaten so bad in stand up pvp during those days what the "all the time" crap are you talking about?

You want to know why I became martial? believe it or not Hanny was so against it and so disappointed at me for doing that, but its my decision so he eventually calmed down, I became martial when I saw people here debating about the bFA vs mFA issue, I just want to prove that its a pointless debate (Armor wise) and that both builds have its own pros and cons.

I love when I feel like struggling sometimes (as a martial FA) that you have to think fast for an option to recover from situations like that, the pressure, not only is more intense and exciting but it also improves you in pk. Its very hard, well not against your FS lacard FYI, but to most people ive came across there, but as it gets harder, the game becomes more challenging, and thats what FUN in playing this game is for me. I made a wiz too >.< which is also a reason why I decided that ill just convert my FA to martial so they can share, cheaper that way.

oh there's no twist,quit tryin to front and play it off,it's easier if you keep your ego out of the game,maybe then you wouldn't have to block out half of your gameplay

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM
oh there's no twist,quit tryin to front and play it off,it's easier if you keep your ego out of the game,maybe then you wouldn't have to block out half of your gameplay
You speak things youre not sure of and you also give out false info, thats not a good thing to do my dear as you can be proven wrong. If I solo ic1 and I can do that for you if you challenge me, we'll see what you have to say.

You accuse people , you bash on them out of envy, you bit.ch about plenty of things, in short youre a very negative person. I understand that youre trying hard but sometimes you just have to to lay low and drop your ego in these critical times (oh I know exactly what youre dealing with in this forums) while you look for ways to improve instead of becoming hostile against the people who have proven you wrong.

Say whatever you want :D your FS still fails and I mean big time >.<
Im sorry but I guess you cant do anything about that right? So uhm ciao, get away from my thread. Shoo Shoo piggy, I dont need you right now

David
03-05-2011, 01:12 PM

all i see is a lil girl QQing cuz she still gets pwnt lol fail ppl will always be fail XD

Rastan
03-05-2011, 01:40 PM
You speak things youre not sure of and you also give out false info, thats not a good thing to do my dear as you can be proven wrong. If I solo ic1 and I can do that for you if you challenge me, we'll see what you have to say.

You accuse people , you bash on them out of envy, you bit.ch about plenty of things, in short youre a very negative person. I understand that youre trying hard but sometimes you just have to to lay low and drop your ego in these critical times (oh I know exactly what youre dealing with in this forums) while you look for ways to improve instead of becoming hostile against the people who have proven you wrong.

Say whatever you want :D your FS still fails and I mean big time >.<
Im sorry but I guess you cant do anything about that right? So uhm ciao, get away from my thread. Shoo Shoo piggy, I dont need you right now

calm down a-cup,don't get all mad now,but sorry to tell you,I have 0 emotion invested into this game and these forums,pretty much everything I say on here is just to piss people off cuz I'm bored and the weather outside still s (oregon ftl),where as you go around this game everyday trying to prove something to yourself or someone else idc w/e like succeeding in an imaginary world is gonna make you look better irl......then get all mad when a "Fail FS" like me beats you just 1 time cuz you forgot to fade/heal like the little AOH whore you are,then you try and pull mental gymanstics to justify that you're good........btw,do you know why my FS is geared like I was back when I was 15x?.....cuz I made an FA and ran T1 for 6-7 months when I should have put that time into mass farming dungeons for the 40b I need to get on par with everyone.

all i see is a lil girl QQing

And that's why you failed engrish comprehension and had to join the military for higher learning

chainlock
03-05-2011, 01:49 PM
The quality is decent, but not HD.

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 01:56 PM
calm down a-cup,don't get all mad now,but sorry to tell you,I have 0 emotion invested into this game and these forums,pretty much everything I say on here is just to piss people off cuz I'm bored and the weather outside still s (oregon ftl),where as you go around this game everyday trying to prove something to yourself or someone else idc w/e like succeeding in an imaginary game is gonna make you look better irl......then get all mad when a "Fail FS" like me beats you just 1 time cuz you forgot to fade/heal like the little AOH whore you are,then you try and pull mental gymanstics to justify that you're good........btw,do you know why my FS is geared like I was back when I was 15x?.....cuz I made an FA and ran T1 for 6-7 months when I should have put that time into mass farming dungeons for the 40b I need to get on par with everyone.

Well im just bored too >.< sorry If i made you a star again in one of my videos but you sat on me when you killed me so I had to think of a good come back O.O and that is by publishing a "pawnzor my hater" movie. I dont think of myself as successful in this imaginary game, i know for one thing though that Im popular for starting drama. If I will compare myself to most of my guildies, i think im nothing when it comes to gears and all of that expensive stuff people work hard for. Im just interested of trying out things most people have a hard time to do or never tried to do, with what I can get my hands on, for all I know, my time is about to be done in this game and its coming soooooooo fast, so im on my crazy moments of doing things I can capture in video.

You have to stop thinking inside the box >.< just because I beat you so bad in pk doesnt mean you have to blame what I do, you have a problem with my AoH whore-ness then I feel sorry, but you should understand that Im a certified Martial Force Archer and thats what I have to do in pk :D

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 01:57 PM
The quality is decent, but not HD.

yeah I have to get the right video card I guess. >.< Im jelly much to those who can upload High quality.

Rastan
03-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Well im just bored too >.< sorry If i made you a star again in one of my videos but you sat on me when you killed me so I had to think of a good come back O.O and that is by publishing a "pawnzor my hater" movie. I dont think of myself as successful in this imaginary game, i know for one thing though that Im popular for starting drama. If I will compare myself to most of my guildies, i think im nothing when it comes to gears and all of that expensive stuff people work hard for. Im just interested of trying out things most people have a hard time to do or never tried to do, with what I can get my hands on, for all I know, my time is about to be done in this game and its coming soooooooo fast, so im on my crazy moments of doing things I can capture in video.

You have to stop thinking inside the box >.< just because I beat you so bad in pk doesnt mean you have to blame what I do, you have a problem with my AoH whore-ness then I feel sorry, but you should understand that Im a certified Martial Force Archer and thats what I have to do in pk :D

That's too bad,I'm really gonna miss our occasional fights.........but c'mon,it's hard to take you serious when you say things like "Your guildies who worked hard for their gear"...even if you don't take it as serious as you make it seem.

Wait,had to re-read it,you said people,not guildies....meaning others,k,gotcha

par1s
03-06-2011, 03:57 AM
wow this video blows me away i cant stop watchin this haha, makes me want to create an archer, are you on venus server? can you be my teacher if i reroll to fa haha and what is the music title called i like it, i really like fa from start but my friend say theyr weak and hard to build but you seem to play it easy i love watching it! ;)

MamaMiaYoe
03-06-2011, 06:29 AM
^
^
The title of the BG Music is "Beethoven's Virus" and "V3"
Uhm Im not from venus sorry >.< and I dont know about teaching, I can share some advice though if you need some. Its not easy, not at all. thats not what happens most of the time out there xD FA is fun to play in pk, because of the range and healing advantage than other class but their role in the field still works more as a support type character. Offense - you fire from behind the front line tankers, Defense - you heal/buff/unbind your allies. Its just a crazy video of me killing Lacard, to be honest it isnt really the challenge. When Handoi's crew and some global guild like evo comes in with their 170's and 180's thats where all the thinking and planning the move comes into play xD

InvalidUser
03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
^
Its a mixture of miscalculation and overconfidence. Im just used to activating that combo mode and see you fall but I guess luck didnt favor me to crit that time. Oh by the way. Lacard meet my original gear, Original Gear meet our pk target Lacard.

Do you have A.D.H.D. or something?

MamaMiaYoe
03-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Do you have A.D.H.D. or something?
Its nice to pretend and act like you have it when youre talking to people who has a childs mentality. I dont have ADHD BUT Im anorexic though. O.O

par1s
03-07-2011, 07:26 AM
ow how are you doing the fade & dash turn 180 degree face to enemy? i need to learn that for tg!!

Shinji
03-07-2011, 10:12 AM
ow how are you doing the fade & dash turn 180 degree face to enemy? i need to learn that for tg!!
Simple grab your mouse and turn it 180+ holding e or q

MamaMiaYoe
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I pick Q coz Im a leftie = o

*P.S just posting something stupid to get back at shinji for posting crazy things in my page xD

MamaMiaYoe
04-04-2011, 06:10 AM
me and chainlock doing some pk game :D
3 weeks ago >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PCM7mj_W8

chainlock
04-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Man, I did really bad, haha. Then again I already knew I was bad in pk. :)

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 02:12 PM
^
^
Low Self Esteem wont do you any good. =O
Theres always room and ofcourse time for improvement.

chainlock
04-05-2011, 02:56 PM
^
^
Low Self Esteem wont do you any good. =O
Theres always room and ofcourse time for improvement.

I don't have low self esteem ^^.

I did much better near the end I think haha.

Xiju
04-05-2011, 06:35 PM
too bad i can't play with you anymore mia since sal got hacked and all =(

oh and v3 is epic fun to play on o2 haha

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah I know :( I still cant believe, of all the people, its just surprising how the "suppose to be your friend" ones can change in just a snap ...too much Greed. cross out the greedy people! well hows that going? Did he get the karma or still running away from it?

omg! v3 is my favorite!
try beethovens virus, start with easy you'll love it too.

Xiju
04-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah I know :( I still cant believe, of all the people, its just surprising how the "suppose to be your friend" ones can change in just a snap ...too much Greed. cross out the greedy people! well hows that going? Did he get the karma or still running away from it?

omg! v3 is my favorite!
try beethovens virus, start with easy you'll love it too.

hmmm omg i can't find virus -.- i don't think i dled the pack for it. i like bach alive, fun song too (though it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s since there's certain parts i can NEVER get)

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
I have this HUGE library of o2 song packs you can download. :D Ill pm it to you.

Xiju
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
shweet i'll pm you these 3 songs i LOVE playing too =D

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Sent! theres some SNSD songs but theyre really hard to play, I almost got blind >.< Have fun.

Xiju
04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
LOL WTF THAT VIRUS SONG PWNT ME!!! i was doing well until all those holds then i was like dam wtf LOL then my life meter ran out t.t

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Thats the best part, the hold chain will twist your eyes and fingers xD! Its exciting

Xiju
04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Thats the best part, the hold chain will twist your eyes and fingers xD! Its exciting

it's too much pwnage :(

edit: have you tried bride in dream? another fun song :D

MamaMiaYoe
04-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Yup! I like it too. :D