PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on CABAL overall.

osiris616
03-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Hi, I've begun the download for Cabal noticing awsome visual gameplay on youtube videos. I'm a very experianced mmorpg player, I have max levels on AION, Rappelz, and Twelvesky 2. I'm tired of all the defaults and un-eqaulity in those games and am looking for something new. I'd like to hear from experianced cabal players some pro's and cons on the game. Particularly higher level players. Just give me an overview on the game if you could with such answers to questions as " What's the most powerful class pve and pvp? What class is there a lacking of? Hows the player population? How's drops, xp? Please post on here your opinions thank you :)

Mayala
03-09-2011, 05:44 PM
NO matter what someone posts, someone else will come behind them and disagree with whatever they wrote. So I will just give you my opinion. If you're familiar with rpg's, then you know there's a pro/con to any class you play. In CABAL you can choose from Warrior,Force Shielder, Wizard, Force Archer, Force Blader, & Blader. Warriors and Force Shielders having the best defense. Wizard having the worst(not to say that class is not good but their defense is undeniably the worst). Obviously how hard your char hits is due to the amount of attack, amp, & crit damage you have, which is obviously from how epic your gear and weapons are. WA, FS, FB & BL are all sword class while WI & FA are magic. Class decision can be based on which one you like more. A FS can also become a mFS( magic force shielder) however I personally would never do such a thing. The game has a lot of players, plenty of dungeons, drops have become fairly decent. As with any game, it takes some time to build your char how you want it. You can find more information on the official website...cabal.com, as they've finally updated their page, however they are lacking a few things, especially if you're looking at the characters menu. Overall, you just have to try it to see if you like it.

sn0wXz
03-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi, I've begun the download for Cabal noticing awsome visual gameplay on youtube videos. I'm a very experianced mmorpg player, I have max levels on AION, Rappelz, and Twelvesky 2. I'm tired of all the defaults and un-eqaulity in those games and am looking for something new. I'd like to hear from experianced cabal players some pro's and cons on the game. Particularly higher level players. Just give me an overview on the game if you could with such answers to questions as " What's the most powerful class pve and pvp? What class is there a lacking of? Hows the player population? How's drops, xp? Please post on here your opinions thank you :)

well in cabal you cant really speak to much on equality, as in any mmo with a virtual economy, rare items, supply and demand for better gear; your going to have those who influence the market by buying out all available items of one specific kind that are used alot, and highering prices, but overall as far as gear goes everybody has an equal chance at grinding and getting lucky, now if you want to talk about alz (ingame currency) buyers...then its a different story.

some people are walking around with 10b in gear but arent the best at anything lol. average player i would say 1-2b in gear, above par 3-4b+ in gear overall, and then you have people with crazy amount of alz so its not even worth mentioning they so far beyond us we dont even have the right to discuss whats right and wrong with what they do to inflate a price on a specific item for one reason or another...

cabal has ok gear customization in terms of the epic options, and grades along with + to reinforce those grades to higher def, attack, matk to their classes respectively. i personally like the nw and pk/pvp system compared to games where there is no real combo bar, with skills that can be adjusted to specific levels. most mmos u play have ditched combo bars alltogether for some reason dunnno why, not a bad thing but for those who always liked cabals pvp/nw ect its something that feels tacky once you get in another mmo and your casting single spells with no real combo system..

drops average/low and exp is about average compared to the run of the mill official server of any mmo...exp is actually improved over past episode releases, as well as the skilling feature where you used to have to skill individually magic and sword skills, or punch weak stuff all day for skill exp, lol. thats all fixed up, exp seems to go better with more updates, theyve added more ways to gain exp, more dungs, another map added in the last big content update as well as level cap increase to 180. doesnt take years to level a char, only few months to reach 170 if you really were dedicated to leveling and liking the game.

in terms of classes, pvp wise its really down to gear more so then class for a end game player i would say; warriors are ok for pve solo, if you like doing dungs at decent pace but not wanting to always party, or duo-trio things, warriors are good at that. basically support class is FA high dps, wiz is low defense because they wear martial which gives lower def compared to heavy classes armor, or FA/FB battlesuits, but obviously any player with either of those classes who knows how to play thier character well, can overcome that low def problem with average gear, and a brain. FS pretty tank, iv only had a lvl 67 one so i cant speak on high lvl, but i know the wishing luck buff a FS gets is beast, and the aod/ss gives ability to absorb high dmg taken, good fs's can deal a good ratio to keep dmg given always higher then dmg taken in nation war setting, some just aod (alotta defense) just to get points or look cool i guess?

FB i dont kno much about, never played as one; ud hav to get class discussion thread there i guess, they arent squishy but not necessarily tanks, what sets them apart from the average class is the unique debuffs which can be pretty annoying lol

ArrowOwnage
03-24-2011, 05:41 AM
It's better than most free mmo's out there lol xD

DoItOver
03-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Best thing about cabal is its unique combo system and Mission War (at least back in ogp). You can just watch this guy and think about it for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upYAcsE80QY

But note quests svck really bad and although each class has its own unique usage, you can't really say they are needed; for example, Force Archer (healer/support) but they aren't really important when it comes to dungeon unlike Soul of the ultimate nation (if you've played), where not having a healer will have an impact on a big number of party member.

All in honesty, war and combo system is what got me addicted to cabal only, dungeons, quests, and whatever I forgot to mention is a total bore, unless you are the type who likes to prove yourself as any other c0cky strong players in cabal are. I prefer having fun with party members doing dungeons and quests, but that's just me all else is up to you to decide if cabal is for you.

Probation
04-19-2011, 03:41 AM
Once you join cabal its hard to leave and find another mmorpg So........