PDA

View Full Version : xxxnightmarexxxX [ TheDarkArmy guild ]

anna4849
03-10-2011, 01:48 AM
They said i did talk about them lords a lie?...

http://img20.imageshack.us/f/cabalver203110308061700.jpg/

Look what they wish to christian and jewish ...

They did talk trash on my father and on jew and christians , They did scamming in the game.
They faill my password few time at trying to hack my account .
This pepole are isnt cant trust ..

GM Sky - That isnt good to talk Trash about them?...
But give them talk trash about us did its good?...

This horny people send me eeveryday mails ask me to my Email and Ask me to sex and webcam ... This people are really Reject to me .

As people are pay in this game a reall money and playing i want u to check this a good , And saw that they are isnt an angel's ....

And got alot of History Chat + Picther's to saw you if u want to :] , i am just not like them crying at Furom's to make a people bad name , But is really time to pepole to get the ture on them !

LOST guild = Scammer's ,Reject Pepole , You cant trust them ! They hate Jewish and Christian's !!... They are New Nazi .... Just this time not only vs Jewish !.
[Nazi isnt killed only Jewish , They killed anyone was try to stop them from take Eur ... ]

[ i did told him not upload anything to furom not cus i scare , Becouse i got much more stuff to saw pepole about them ... xDDDD lol ... I dont think so that Christians will be happy that arabic come to us game's get us lag's and then they are fuc.king talking trash about us ... didnt i right?... ]

Curse he's Lord [ God ] lol i said he's god is a fake and i do right...

About use him and all this trash .. lol that was for make him get mad lol ...
First anything they give me i did send them at maill back :] so they cant say a nothing about that i use them ... That how my way work i do not need Arabic stuff .lol...

About how the jewish killing people in Gaza i did right to lol ... Gaza send a bomb's to the people in israel... why the hell israel need shut up?... xDDDD they doing the right thing , they killing them enamy's... I dont see anything bad to say my mind on this ...
So if need kill child's or women's or anything else i think is the right thing to do if they keep play with israel like a dumb's as.shole's ...

Shinji
03-10-2011, 07:17 AM
But give them talk trash about us did its good?...

They are New Nazi .... Just this time not only vs Jewish !.

That how my way work i do not need Arabic stuff .lol...

I dont see anything bad to say my mind on this ...
So if need kill child's or women's or anything else i think is the right thing to do if they keep play with israel like a dumb's as.shole's ...
Your an idiot, ur no different than a terrorist.
You lack education if you think Nazi only killed jews.
Go read some religious text(maybe you will learn something)instead of getting brainwashed.
Maybe ur angry which I think is stupidity not angry lawl.

anna4849
03-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Oo who said they killed only Jew?...
Nazi killed more then 23milon pepole from mine country [ i am Russian ] ... [ By the way - Egypt let the Nazi move free in they area country ... ]...
And i know alot about this war world 2 .... But the Nazi plan was kill all the jewish on the world and make the other they slave's .... in the way they killed who try to stop them .. [ Egypt not was one of country try to stop them ofc ... ]
-_-" who should back to school and study history now?....
But for u ill fix it . ^_^

Terrorist?... Why becouse i said that Israel save he's country?... i think they doing the right thing.. The Hizbala and Terrrorist dosnt really care who they killing with this bomb ...
So i think that israel should destory them even if its mean kill some people.. there people are saveing them and give them place to hide !.
So yeah all the Cheild's - Women's - Man's are giveing Terrorist place to hide should die :]
And nope i am isnt an Terrorist ^_^ Terrorist is only Arabic ...... [ Who know maybe u are one of them ^_^ ]

Shinji
03-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Oo who said they killed only Jew?...
Nazi killed more then 23milon pepole from mine country [ i am Russian ] ... [ By the way - Egypt let the Nazi move free in they area country ... ]...
And i know alot about this war world 2 .... But the Nazi plan was kill all the jewish on the world and make the other they slave's .... in the way they killed who try to stop them .. [ Egypt not was one of country try to stop them ofc ... ]
-_-" who should back to school and study history now?....
But for u ill fix it . ^_^

Terrorist?... Why becouse i said that Israel save he's country?... i think they doing the right thing.. The Hizbala and Terrrorist dosnt really care who they killing with this bomb ...
So i think that israel should destory them even if its mean kill some people.. there people are saveing them and give them place to hide !.
So yeah all the Cheild's - Women's - Man's are giveing Terrorist place to hide should die :]
And nope i am isnt an Terrorist ^_^ Terrorist is only Arabic ...... [ Who know maybe u are one of them ^_^ ]
LOL your retarted if you think just cuz a country didnt get involve in ww2 should die, I guess all you russian are full of hypocrites seens you seriously forgot what happen in ww1 lawl.
Oh and lacking education doesnt mean go back to school, it just mean go to school lawl but you wouldnt know that I guess.
''Terroist is only Arabic'' that shiz made me laugh, guess you dont even know whats going on in ur country lol.
You do know that Israel is a jewish country?go copy some notes kid ur obv failing history.

sn0wXz
03-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Cabal is not place for politics. Any player rambling on in main chat about jewish or christian or his religious belief can be screenshot and report for spam in shout, because is not related to cabal. but these scenario about jew and nazi and blah blah blah, history and politics, they do not belong in cabal online, its a mmo video game.

there no need to make 2 seperate topic on same person...use edit button and use a real violation of rules, instead of miscellaneous points of view.

code of conduct xxxnightmarexxxX is violating:

• Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) any content that infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or that you otherwise do not have permission to transmit; (iii) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; (iv) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (v) any trade secret of any third party; or (vi) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
• Engage in spamming or flooding;

Shinji
03-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Ty snow lawl

anna4849
03-10-2011, 12:30 PM
But u do have a worng here , you didnt read good the name of the forum i guss :P
* Bad User Report Forum
The Forum is about Bad User , there are no roul said you must open topic only about Bot , Trojan and more .....
The Forum is about any bad thing user doing ...
[ Talk trash , And try hack some one and all the other's ... that is the place to talk about ... i dosnt see any roul about not to do that =], And lets not forget he did the same where did u was to talk about this there :)?....]
Anyway ^^ you do right about some stuff but still you are worng in the same way..

sn0wXz
03-10-2011, 12:39 PM
no rule about bot nope, it say in description - http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5616/baduser.png

im saying make the actual rule he is breaking...wil make it easier for GM to look at screenshot and see yes he is abusing shout with that language, but he is not going to take into account all of that about examples of history and politics lol... your saying he is abusing shout in general, but with 4 paragraphs about random things he do to you which never break the rules except spamming in shout....

not arguing im just saying make it more clear you want him ban temporary for abusing shout with racisim, defamatory remarks in shout chat.

anna4849
03-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Yeah you right , but still there are no roul that u can report about , "Trash Talk","Racism", "threats", "sexual anxiety" ...
Afther all is still bad thing's , So i belive the roul's here should be on that to , Like that maybe this stuff will get less in the game .
And anyone will can play at fun .
[I dont said i didnt did the same]
[Ofc i answer and talk trash [ ture ], But afther he did start]
I have no reason to fight or get inside a drama that why i run away from Rohan Online lol xD , But sn0w lets just wait to [GM] Sky or any other [GM] and let him chose what do :) for me even if we both get punish is still good =p .