PDA

View Full Version : xxxnightmarexxxX [ Guild - LOST ]

anna4849
03-10-2011, 06:40 AM
They said i did talk about them lords a lie?...

http://img20.imageshack.us/f/cabalver203110308061700.jpg/

Look what they wish to christian and jewish ...

They did talk trash on my father and on jew and christians , They did scamming in the game.
They faill my password few time at trying to hack my account [ + some one of them told me i am happy ur account blocked afher that !... more prove that one of them did it . ]
This pepole are isnt cant trust ..

GM Sky - That isnt good to talk Trash about them?...
But give them talk trash about us did its good?...

This horny people send me eeveryday mails ask me to my Email and Ask me to sex and webcam ... This people are really Reject to me .

As people are pay in this game a reall money and playing i want u to check this a good , And saw that they are isnt an angel's ....

And got alot of History Chat + Picther's to saw you if u want to :] , i am just not like them crying at Furom's to make a people bad name , But is really time to pepole to get the ture on them !

LOST guild = Scammer's ,Reject Pepole , You cant trust them ! They hate Jewish and Christian's !!... They are New Nazi .... Just this time not only vs Jewish !.

[ i did told him not upload anything to furom not cus i scare , Becouse i got much more stuff to saw pepole about them ... xDDDD lol ... I dont think so that Christians will be happy that arabic come to us game's get us lag's and then they are fuc.king talking trash about us ... didnt i right?... ]

Curse he's Lord [ God ] lol i said he's god is a fake and i do right...

About use him and all this trash .. lol that was for make him get mad lol ...
First anything they give me i did send them at maill back :] so they cant say a nothing about that i use them ... That how my way work i do not need Arabic stuff .lol...

About how the jewish killing people in Gaza i did right to lol ... Gaza send a bomb's to the people in israel... why the hell israel need shut up?... xDDDD they doing the right thing , they killing them enamy's... I dont see anything bad to say my mind on this ...
So if need kill child's or women's or anything else i think is the right thing to do if they keep play with israel like a dumb's as.shole's ...

http://img143.imageshack.us/i/cabalver203110310073600.jpg/
http://img141.imageshack.us/i/cabalver203110310072600.jpg/
http://img269.imageshack.us/i/cabalver203110310073700.jpg/

look the respact of the eslam thinking they have....

Did it euch for prove that are isnt angel's?...

DevilFB
03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
well listen Guys plz to know the hole story
1st she came to us for her Good Sake only and we also agreed and helped her alot without thinking about from where she is
2nd u don't know anything about eslam and muslims so plz respect ur self and stay away from talking about eslam .
3rd u left us and that's normally ppl came and leave always it's just a Game so if u left us just keep away and don't make problems from nothing and don't say lies about us say the truth don't be real jewish :P

anna4849
03-10-2011, 09:13 AM
lol?... Yeah i did leave.. But i didnt start anything ... Not my foult that cus i wont talk with pepole they start say lie's ...
And make a friends fight euch other ... and i know kind alot about eslam lol ... , But really nice that u are the only one are know to talk from them ...
By the way i am only half jewish , and this part on me are really not care me , i belive at jesus, my father is a christian so then am i ...
Tell your guild get off from me , And stop talk trash ... I can just upload all xXSkylineXx Mail's i save ,And lets see what he's respact?... lol ... Talking trash about the death?... he did start anything so dont said i lie ... Becouse anything i write up i got a prove's , Just ask for prove and i'll upload anything :))) , Like i said i am one step befor anyone else... i'll give them to do the first step then ill do mine and prove they are lier's and just know talk trash ...

DevilFB
03-10-2011, 09:23 AM
i said it again plz stay away from talking about eslam and don't say lies about us like we r scummers and cheaters who we scummed you !!??? LOL u r so Nooob and also we don't care about wht u said coz this is not the truth and i said u left u stay away from us and soul was Right when he said at 1st time that he don't want someone like u in his own Guild :)
but he made a mistake when he gave u a chance to change but u like always refuse to be a Good Girl it doesn't matter anyway it's end just stay away from us and we all don't like to make problems with ppl whtever they r but if they start we send them all to HELL Bye bye !

anna4849
03-10-2011, 09:29 AM
LOL i am much away from u and be sure i'll never want come close .. .xDDD and yeah you are scammer's and Hacker's !!!! .
Some one did try to find my password and fiall 3 time's what make my account get block the GM's checking it and i hope that some one of u ! :D like that u will get ban!!... And about the eslam ... i dont care , you destorying ur self atm xD ... Just watch new's ... lol Kadfi keep killing he's own pepole ..
Anyway .
Tell Nightmare delete he's topic i'll delete mine ... He will keep it so then am i ... i dont really care as time he will upload somthing new i will do the same :)
Just will prove that ur guild have not a bit of respact ... and that all of u are not mroe then Horny pepole lol ... get a live's ....

DevilFB
03-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Fine!!!!
i said it again we r not Hackers or scummers lol no one can be able to hack here and idiots only who got scummed but that out from My Guild and i hope ppl to see that u don't respect ur self and it was one of making Soul trying to kick u alot of times that u impolite and u always speak about sex and alot of these stuff i hope u [GM] to see that coz i got bored of this i enter Game to have fun not to fight with ppl and finnly u r so young to understand wht a man say :P i done bb

anna4849
03-10-2011, 11:47 AM
lol talk about sex?.... is ur horny guild that ask me allways to webcam and i said i dont have for they will stop ask ... get a live ... you are all just horny boy's and id.io.t... and i do respact my self .. i just didnt respact pepole like you ...
or anyone else in ur guild...
lol play for fun??? you are guys play for drama and not for fun ...
And u calling ur self a man?. lol
look how u talk a man are was never talk like this to lady xD
You should look at other's country and learn how to be a man ...
pfff arabic are so foolish ...
sirously now i undrstand why pepole said Arabic good is arabic dead ... you are usless anyway.. got no mind ..

lol tell Skyline keep tell pepole in ur guild to send me maill's : "are you horny, can i get ur mail please, wow i saw ur pic's u look hot"
[ LOL you are arabic who the hell open with you the webcam ??? hahaha , Sirosly u guy's want my eyes will get fuc.ked to see u. ... ouch ]

Just wait that [GM] Sky will log , Dam i got so many pic's to saw him about ur guild trash talk , lie's , hate , and everything ... Sirsouly i hope the compeny of the game will chose to block egypt

sn0wXz
03-10-2011, 12:15 PM
This is a joke? Seriously this forum is for hacker/cheater/botters.

at most he will get temporary 3 day ban for language/racism in shout chat, to teach him to stop spamming shout with junk not related to cabal.

Change all your junk about block egypt, with scenario in life, none of it matters, or is related to cabal online. He abuse shout chat with racism only real problem here. He can believe anything he wants about jewish or christian, but he cannot shout it out loud.

anna4849
03-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Lol ture o.o , but they did try to scam me .. At morning when i wakup my account was blocked becouse some one did try my password 3 time's ... So i wait the GM will answer me about that :P Checking ip