PDA

View Full Version : More Buffs and Debuffs for Wizards

Hilal
03-14-2011, 04:44 AM
I think, Cabal Team, that wizards had not much attention from you concerning their buffs and debuffs compared to the other classes and specifically with their low defense and hp. What would we do with an attack buff, we need a buff that gives us a magic attack. Most good buffs we have is conditional with being in party so we can't solo dungeon farmings most times such as other classes unless we get to higher levels. We need also an additional debuff to the one that decreases attack.
I kept my request to minimum, one more buff for magic attack and one more debuff such as lowering the level of mobs. Or you can open our party buffs to be activated in solo.
I hope I get an answer soon telling my that this suggestion is out of question or you are considering it. But let me know that you have read my suggestion.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Your game-addicted player
Hilal

Exception
03-14-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't think WI needs extra attack buffs because WI already has high natural attack base.
Yes, you mentioned most good WI's buffs can only be used in party because WI is a supporting class.
And no, WI is the best class to solo dungeons. WI has blink, stun, and devastating BM2. With a good combination of vamp and amp gear, WI will do pretty well.
WI doesn't need additional debuff because WI will become a FB. lol
WI's party buffs could be activated in solo, but they changed it. I remember when WI used to abuse SP buff when soloing. It could be used from far distance away from your party member.

I don't think your idea will be considered but if EST could think of any additional feature for WI, that would be great.