PDA

View Full Version : Wiz revolution pt. 2

oXIo
04-25-2010, 12:29 AM
Next time anyone ever pvps you, go all out. (blink, fade, dash, etc)

WIpwns
04-25-2010, 05:50 AM
i dont pvp o.o
i spend all my time in mwar and channel 15 XD

IllusionistZ
04-25-2010, 06:04 AM
Next time anyone ever pvps you, go all out. (blink, fade, dash, etc)
lol funny you should say this cuz most great or top wizzy's on other version do this no matter what. Just for some reason people dog us wizzys here for doing it. Why is that I wounder...........

Spamzor
04-25-2010, 07:52 AM
lol funny you should say this cuz most great or top wizzy's on other version do this no matter what. Just for some reason people dog us wizzys here for doing it. Why is that I wounder...........

becuz they don't have the skills to catch up :) except Charge,Shield Charge and Force Kick pfft noob classes can only 1234 combo

Spur
04-25-2010, 08:32 AM
i have been doing this for a while now and its not a revolution when its normal... i only stand there when i think they arent strong enough and give them a handicap

Monopolus
04-25-2010, 11:25 AM
People whine about those simply because they can't keep up with us and think it's SO WRONG for us to try to avoid their attacks. It's the same problem that I've seen with people who about camping; because they can't hit them. Wiz's weren't given Blink to just have run flying through worlds.

YumCookies
04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah...I agree. All out pvps are ftw :O

becuz they don't have the skills to catch up :) except Charge,Shield Charge and Force Kick pfft noob classes can only 1234 combo

Off topic but, did you get my pm for your sig?

Spamzor
04-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah...I agree. All out pvps are ftw :O

Off topic but, did you get my pm for your sig?

yes i did thx alot :D