PDA

View Full Version : Trade Town (Random Suggestion)/(Not The Best)

Killermitul
04-25-2010, 08:55 AM
This Suggestion just randomly hit me as I remembered the past times I've played this game. (Can't play currently because it says my OGP account has already been transferred when it hasn't :P)

A Trade Town Accessible only in the trade channels. You would have to go to the Green Despair port and talk to the guy who would than lead you to a trade town. In that trade town there would be different sections/categories like Equipment, Weapons, Dungeons, Crafting Items, etc.. The Sections would allow people to set up their shop in those areas so shoppers can easily locate items of their choice. This would allow an easier flow of trade in the game as well as a possibility to increase Cash Shop items sales and add new cash shop items. For example you can have an area in one of the section where right when you enter you notice those shops. So you can have a cash shop item that allows you to have a spot in that area for lets say 10 days, 20 days, 30 days etc..

This idea was just something random I thought about and I think this comes beneficial for both the players and ESTSoft. This would be work on ESTSoft's part but it does reward them with the new possibilities of Cash Shop items and maybe increases in sales if you add ADs around the town of Cash shop sales and items.

Cstriker
04-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Theres this thing called the AH which does all that + more.

DVwizzy
04-25-2010, 12:49 PM
you might wanna check out the last year of updates...

lugalo
04-28-2010, 11:30 AM
you might wanna check out the last year of updates...

Hahahaha lol

Hunter5881
04-28-2010, 11:39 AM
dude u play maplestory to much...... thats exactly like fm in maplestory and shops are free horrible idea for most part but having special area so bi doesnt lag up isnt to bad