PDA

View Full Version : Bring back GM random channel events!!

Bebe
03-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Bring back the event OGP had with the random channel events!

GM's used to open random events where they log in to channels and people had to look for him and kill him. Whoever kills GM would get title, "The one who knocked GM down." And it gives epic stats for umm I think it was for a month or so. GM's also used to give out free stuff too. Like random BB's, UCH, UCHH, etc to first person who finds GM. I know they cheesy but they were fun and exciting. I remember when I first started playing and saw those events. I was so excited. Logging in everyday wondering if GM gonna shout an event. I'm sure others will love it too. ;)

sn0wXz
03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
valentine was ingame a bit, but i noticed he dont like fight whole groups of peolpe in a pk mode like the OGP gms were doing, valentine did 1v1s pvp style. i think they should do it the old way and add titles to randomly allow 1~ person or so per event if they can knock em down i guess... also it seemed like they didnt hav same buffs as ogp gms, besides the GM lv 1 buff he was using normal attack with his sign in fear of like 1 hitting the person which wouldnt be much fun in a 1v1 pvp vs gm character lol

boredom
03-24-2011, 02:04 AM
gm knockdown title - 50 hp 5 attack....hardly epic

M3lly
03-24-2011, 03:27 AM
old ogp gm buff was much better

Bebe
03-24-2011, 06:26 AM
gm knockdown title - 50 hp 5 attack....hardly epic

When you're low lvl, yes it is. No hr title, no dungeon title, no boss kill title, it's epic. I guess you never got the "The one who knocked GM down with bare hands" title. It gives 100 HP with other stats. I gotta look through my ss to find out what they were.

ArrowOwnage
03-25-2011, 04:38 AM
That does sound fun....
GM's you heard the lady DO IT O_O

Bebe
04-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Woot! They are bringing it back! Yay! Next week ppl! Get on cabal so we can whoop some GM's buttttts! Get some epic titles. Weeeeeeee