PDA

View Full Version : CAnt connect to server

Zamten
03-24-2011, 08:26 AM
this has been happening to me from since last night till this morning (my time that is). it keeps saying cant connect to server after i input my user name n password. it went through once last night b4 i went to bed so i left it on to skill but then it started again. is there a maintenance going on or something??? (reinstalled 3 times already n also tried installing it on my sis laptop.....still didnt work) help will be very appreciated

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 08:49 AM
is your internet time warner roadrunner ?

Zamten
03-24-2011, 08:57 AM
.............eh? if u mean if my net if fast....yes it is >.>

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 08:59 AM
no i mean the name of internet service provider.... like roadrunner cable, or aol, or comcast....

the reason i asked is because there has been threads about "failed to connect to server" messages regarding roadrunner internet. (IP restrictions on server)

Zamten
03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
oh well no....not from the US

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 10:13 AM
ok thats also an ip restriction. you need to find the version of cabal local to you for your IP not to be restricted.

http://cabalonline.net/Main/

just pick the area you live in, and closest official version.

www.cabalonline.com = euro-english if thats where your from.
www.cabal.de = german.
www.cabal-online.fr french

Zamten
03-24-2011, 10:29 AM
but it used to work b4....like i hav been playing for a while now....so y has it start now? i thought it was my laptop since it started after i shut it down (been a couple days of using hibernate)

Zamten
03-24-2011, 10:29 AM
im from the caribbean btw.....st lucia to b exact

{EDIT} Cabal NA is the best choice for me.....i am in between north and south America.......so wat can i do?

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 11:03 AM
im from the caribbean btw.....st lucia to b exact

{EDIT} Cabal NA is the best choice for me.....i am in between north and south America.......so wat can i do?

well i would contact help desk, or wait for GM to respond then lol.

Zamten
03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
lol i just sent a ticket to help desk. was planning on reaching lvl 50 today too :( (my 3rd char FS)

{EDIT} going to also contact my friends to see if they can get on

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
lol i just sent a ticket to help desk. was planning on reaching lvl 50 today too :( (my 3rd char FS)

{EDIT} going to also contact my friends to see if they can get on

given your location, proxy connection probably wouldnt be ideal, so yea it might be a little wait in terms of GM response :3

titans05
03-24-2011, 01:21 PM
try logging in your friends laptop if it works then your IP has a problem..best solution is to wait for GMs response w/c is like it will take a years to see you ticket..lol.

Zamten
03-24-2011, 02:16 PM
i went by my cousin today and tried logging in, i cant and he cant either....:(

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 02:17 PM
yea hes in whole different area then us, im surprised such a wide variety of locations are having that problem, bit odd..

[GM] DaisY
03-24-2011, 02:47 PM
this has been happening to me from since last night till this morning (my time that is). it keeps saying cant connect to server after i input my user name n password. it went through once last night b4 i went to bed so i left it on to skill but then it started again. is there a maintenance going on or something??? (reinstalled 3 times already n also tried installing it on my sis laptop.....still didnt work) help will be very appreciated

Hello Zamten, :)
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Please let me know your character name and server so we can help you with.

Zamten
03-24-2011, 03:13 PM
im pm the info. thx for the response :)

Zamten
03-25-2011, 06:13 AM
i can now connect and i am very grateful. but i noticed its a bit laggy now and i disconnect from the game frequently now. just lost 2 map copies for lid.