PDA

View Full Version : [MAJOR] Problem Occuring With Many on Account Transfer [GM's MUST READ]

Killermitul
04-25-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm Posting this Topic Hoping that an ESTSoft GM will actually take time off to read it unlike many of the other topics involving this particular problem.

Problem: After Signing up SEVERAL different times on Different Computers as well, When I or others go to transfer their OGP Character over to the ESTSoft server it says: "current id already transferred" when in fact, it hasn't been. Most of these people are the only ones with access to this account so it can't be a hacker.

Tried Solutions:

Signing-Up and Transferring On a different computer (Same Result)
Making a Ticket at the Help Desk (Seems that no matter how long the ticket is there, 99% of the tickets with this problem haven't even been touched by ESTSoft.)
Waiting Patiently for answers (ESTSoft hasn't released any information on even their progress on acknowledgment of this error.)
Starting a New Account with a New Character (Some of us, including me, actually bought Astros from OGP and have lot's of money spent on our characters. Some of us have high-leveled characters which we might not want to lose or take time getting back.)

So Basically, Me and the rest of the community with this problem want answers. How long will it take to fix this problem? Do you guys mind answering the Help Desk? I know you get a lot of tickets but with dedication and maybe hiring more staff you guys can handle them. OGP had good control over these things and I think ESTSoft can have the same if they actually care about the community. We want our characters back and we don't want to wait months for answers. This is not a rant, this is just a message that hopefully a GM can take a minute out of their "busy" day to check.

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 07:19 AM
they are likely working on it and won't answer until they figure it out.. then again maybe not.. o well bump!

Killermitul
04-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I really want my account back, But mainly i want to know the progress. I mean if they're working on it at least tell us with a simple "We are working on it." and maybe add a few more words like: "it should be fixed soon." or "We're trying our hardest but don't know when it'll be fixed."

Rah718
04-28-2010, 07:31 AM
Same Problem :/ its frustrating

Suterusu
04-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Bump!

Killermitul
05-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Well it seems my problem is completely different. This thread is still for that problem but From what I got from GM Daisy is that somebody: "'gsvniuvc" activated my OGP Character account. Surprisingly, Nobody else EVER knew my password. My Password was a personal Student ID which NOBODY else could have knew. Right when CABAL goes to ESTSoft my account gets stolen? That's pretty weird because I had astros from OGP on it so the hacker would've took it on OGP for a better benefit but he didn't.

BlacK LuX
05-02-2010, 07:24 AM
idk bout you, but they actually responded to my ticket i sent, it took them a few weeks, tho. because they are really busy.

Killermitul
05-02-2010, 02:06 PM
They Responded to my previous ticket after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. They answered but left me no voice to reply to their answers if i had questions. I Sent in another ticket about my stolen account now.

BlacK LuX
05-06-2010, 02:04 AM
aend a ticket t always works

lmaogoogle
06-17-2010, 09:31 PM
bump

Drewbaby
07-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Sending a ticket does NOT always work. I sent in a ticket with an attached screenshot proving that the account was mine over two months ago. I haven't gotten a reply yet. Something tells me I've lost my account. It's bittersweet. Bitter because I lost everything, sweet because know ESTSoft won't be getting a damn dime from me.

Syllius
07-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Sending a ticket does NOT always work. I sent in a ticket with an attached screenshot proving that the account was mine over two months ago. I haven't gotten a reply yet. Something tells me I've lost my account. It's bittersweet. Bitter because I lost everything, sweet because know ESTSoft won't be getting a damn dime from me.

+1 lolol

Fishy
07-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Well it seems my problem is completely different. This thread is still for that problem but From what I got from GM Daisy is that somebody: "'gsvniuvc" activated my OGP Character account. Surprisingly, Nobody else EVER knew my password. My Password was a personal Student ID which NOBODY else could have knew. Right when CABAL goes to ESTSoft my account gets stolen? That's pretty weird because I had astros from OGP on it so the hacker would've took it on OGP for a better benefit but he didn't.

it doesnt matter if you don't know it or you do cause 1) it's still possible your account was keylogged back then and used to activate your OGP account; or 2) its HIGHLY possible that someone just flatout hacked straight into the actual server hard drive and pulled the information (this is probably my best guess, in which case your old character is probably a bot somewhere) and activated MULTIPLE OGP accounts (hence the very generic and random EST account that activated yours, they probably have other EST accounts with other OGP characters)

Roguetamer
08-10-2010, 12:29 PM
I quit in '09 after a problem with OGP occurred. I still had my characters and everything was fine. I logged in monthly to change my password and some of my data to keep it out of the hands of hackers. This month I decided I would like to go back to CABAL and decided to activate my account with ESTsoft. But upon logging in nothing was in my account. No characters and not even my left over cash shop cash. I have a previous thread up, but no one has even been of help on it. Has anyone else had THIS type of issue? It didn't say that it failed to attach my OGP data, merely nothing is there. I am highly confused and am not sure what to do and do not want to wait the 1-2 MONTHS for ESTsoft to reply.

Sicon112
08-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't know why the Help Desk seems to have been so unresponsive to the people here. I sent in a polite ticket with the names and levels of my characters, as well as some screen shots, and offered, if needed, to produce credit card receipts from when I bought astros. They responded within three days and said that, after a search, they had located my characters, and were willing to transfer them to my account with default items, and would notify me when done.

I also agree with Fishy's theory that they hacked into the server. My password was an EXTREMELY strong one, and there are so many people with these issues that it just about rules out anything else.

Unfortunately I have nothing that may help Rogue. I heard about people who had that happen to them, but I don't know what exactly caused it. Sorry man.

~Sicon112

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Yallz ain't just that important mangz, they haven't responded to mai tickets in..... uh.... hmm... Oh wait, never bothered to send in ticket when I transferred successfully with confirmation and all but still said I needed to confirm again? kekeke

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:54 AM
yeah my old guy shadowofdarkness is like lost in the depths of OGplanet... And I kinda need his money..

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 10:16 AM
I have had further correspondence with the help desk, and they have informed me that, after a further investigation, they are sure that the account belongs to me, and have stated that they will transfer my characters back to me with all the items that they currently posses. Unfortunately, they have also informed me that the actual MEANS to do so is yet to be created. They have said, however, that they are currently working on it, and will send an e-mail when it is complete.

Seeing as we all will probably have less money than we did before, why don't we all just create another account to pass the time? I already made mine, and so far I have gotten myself two mil, mostly because some clueless guy DROPPED a rare crafting material in the middle of BI. :) See you out there!

~Sicon112 (Temporarily known as Sicon123)

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 01:36 PM
MY GOD STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING COMPLAINNING you think your problem is bad? i cant even get the game to RUN and ive been trying to figure whats going on for the past 3 months! and ive tried everything im not a noob to this configuration at all but yet still so please keep your complaining to a minimum

ESTSOFT NEEDS TO GET THEIR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ PRIORITIZED AND TO STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING AROUND ITS PISSING ME OFF.

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 01:37 PM
MY GOD STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥INGING COMPLAINNING you think your problem is bad? i cant even get the game to RUN and ive been trying to figure whats going on for the past 3 months! and ive tried everything im not a noob to this configuration at all but yet still so please keep your complaining to a minimum

ESTSOFT NEEDS TO GET THEIR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ IPRIORITIZED AND TO STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING AROUND ITS PISSING ME OFF.

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 01:38 PM
ok this i love I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is annoying.

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
You know, there is no need to be an idiot about this. Maybe if you stopped screaming obscenities that are humorously replaced with 'I love you's and started a polite conversation with the support team then you might get some help. It would also be advisable to not tick off the other players who may have had your same problem by calling them whiners, and instead create a thread that outlines your problem and ask for help the way normal people do. Or, even better, you might actually go LOOKING for threads that are at least slightly RELATED TO YOUR TOPIC instead of randomly spamming threads that have NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO YOUR PROBLEMS. Now I ask you, what exactly is this supposed to accomplish? (Other than getting me to make you look like even more of an idiot than you just made everyone think you are.) ;)

~Sicon112

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 04:41 PM
You know, there is no need to be an idiot about this. Maybe if you stopped screaming obscenities that are humorously replaced with 'I love you's and started a polite conversation with the support team then you might get some help. It would also be advisable to not tick off the other players who may have had your same problem by calling them whiners, and instead create a thread that outlines your problem and ask for help the way normal people do. Or, even better, you might actually go LOOKING for threads that are at least slightly RELATED TO YOUR TOPIC instead of randomly spamming threads that have NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO YOUR PROBLEMS. Now I ask you, what exactly is this supposed to accomplish? (Other than getting me to make you look like even more of an idiot than you just made everyone think you are.) ;)

~Sicon112

to be honest sorry. and no need to go on your little rant either. the only reason im saying this is cause of his title GMS NEED TO READ THIS OMGOMGOMGOMG when i have posted polite reasonable threads on my problem but the gms never helped and i had no replies for 3 months so im just a bit frustrated seeing other people getting helped out and im still here not even able to get the game passed the launcher. sorry if i sounded like a little BI*** just frustrated thats all

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Perfectly alright then. I, for one, was slightly annoyed for a while when I couldn't get my account transferred. If you really want a GM to talk to you, you should send a ticket. I really don't understand why all these people are claiming that the Help Desk never answers them. I got the error on Monday, and now they have already promised to message me as soon as they finish the program to fix it.

Also, I read the thread you where were talking about your error. I seem to remember something similar happening to me once, and I know it took me months to fix. I'm just trying to recall what I did. If I remember I will let you know.

EDIT: I just recalled what was going wrong with CABAL, and it was due to a program installed on our router that allowed the computer with the router to control internet access for all the other computers. If I didn't give the router the proper login data before starting up CABAL, the updater files would get corrupted and I would have to reinstall it. Sorry, I doubt that that is the problem that you are having.

~Sicon112

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Perfectly alright then. I, for one, was slightly annoyed for a while when I couldn't get my account transferred. If you really want a GM to talk to you, you should send a ticket. I really don't understand why all these people are claiming that the Help Desk never answers them. I got the error on Monday, and now they have already promised to message me as soon as they finish the program to fix it.

Also, I read the thread you where were talking about your error. I seem to remember something similar happening to me once, and I know it took me months to fix. I'm just trying to recall what I did. If I remember I will let you know.

EDIT: I just recalled what was going wrong with CABAL, and it was due to a program installed on our router that allowed the computer with the router to control internet access for all the other computers. If I didn't give the router the proper login data before starting up CABAL, the updater files would get corrupted and I would have to reinstall it. Sorry, I doubt that that is the problem that you are having.

~Sicon112

yeah its really troubling ive re-installed it around maybe 7 or 8 times already and its tough to not be able to get on and ive spent quite a few dollars on this game and not being able to get help makes me want to sue no joke. lol but what would that login data be? like would i have to manually have to put stuff in within the files that i have?

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 05:05 PM
No, the way the program worked is this:

If you wanted access to the internet, you needed to have an account created. Once you had the account, you could use your browser to enter the user name and password into a login screen page, and then the router would allow your computer to connect to the internet.

You say you have reinstalled it, but have you re-downloaded it? The error message that it gives you is the same or similar to the one I got, so it could be that your updater files ARE corrupted, just not in the same way that mine were. (We should probably continue this discussion on a different thread. We are going off topic.)

~Sicon112

retroparkour
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
No, the way the program worked is this:

If you wanted access to the internet, you needed to have an account created. Once you had the account, you could use your browser to enter the user name and password into a login screen page, and then the router would allow your computer to connect to the internet.

You say you have reinstalled it, but have you re-downloaded it? The error message that it gives you is the same or similar to the one I got, so it could be that your updater files ARE corrupted, just not in the same way that mine were. (We should probably continue this discussion on a different thread. We are going off topic.)

~Sicon112

sent you a message