PDA

View Full Version : Account wrongfully blocked

meezeus
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Dear GMs, I dont know if this situation can be considered a bug but here it goes:

My home ISP was temporarily offline for a day or so and so I tried to connect to cabal via my wireless broadband. The connection was very unstable and so everytime after I manage to login for a couple of seconds/minutes, I get DCed. This relogging and DCing went on for about 10-20 times before without warning, my account was blocked just like that. I am rather upset as my char is very important to me and there should have been ample warning. What do I mean by ample warning? Perhaps provide a countdown to account blockage. If you are worried about someone trying to glitch the system by relogging multiple times (although I have no idea how that would cause a glitch/bug), setup a countdown warning or a temporary ban but allow the user to try logging in again an hour later or so. Getting account blocked for an indefinite (pending ticket response which may take anywhere from 2 days to never for a reply) period of time is really upsetting. My Help Desk ticket number is 23847. I appreciate any form of positive response. Thank you!

On a separate issue, please place your eCoin refill policy on your website and clearly state this so new users know what is going on and when they can refill their eCoins. I am sure this would save you many a New Players ticket wondering when they can refill their eCoins.

devilwolf
03-25-2011, 03:02 PM
wow, good luck with that.

sn0wXz
03-26-2011, 10:34 PM
LOL, im not speaking from experience or anything but, you probably have a better chance winning the lottery, getting struck by lightnin, and slapping ur best friends' babys' mom all in the same day.

gl you can always start over, its pretty much cakewalk now, they hold your hand through lvling and skilling. you dont even have to try really.

meezeus
03-27-2011, 06:21 AM
My Character name is: MeeZeus.

Server: Venus.

I really hope the GMs can help me out after their weekend of partying ;p Many thanks in advance!

devilwolf
03-27-2011, 07:29 AM
i tend to agree with snow, but still wish you good luck.

Noobonastick
03-27-2011, 01:49 PM
[HelpDesk] Guild mate ban

Type :

Item > Item

Date :

03-27-2011 07:31:35

So a guild member of mine had his char banned the other day due to his internet lagging and disconnecting frequently. He submitted a ticket abt it when it happened but is unable to access his char still 3 days later. His ticket # is 23847. Char name MeeZeus, Level 119 wizard. If you could please look into his ticket and restore his account that would be great. Thanks for your time.

Reply :

Date :

3/27/2011 12:01:49 PM

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank you for your concern.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team.

Promise thats the entire page. WTH does that even mean? This is absolutley obscene.

meezeus
03-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Does anyone know the system in which Help Desk staff tackle tickets? It doesnt seem to be from the bottom up ;(

devilwolf
03-27-2011, 03:01 PM
ummmmm, wth does it mean? was your ban lifted or what????