PDA

View Full Version : BHFanatic0s

jimbo
03-26-2011, 12:53 PM
BHFanatic0s using his friend account to scam ppl.. he using mywatank and saying he selling it i gave him 250mil and my st amp gloves and after i gave it to him he said hahaha this is not my account its my freinds and he left and he put my gloves in ah for 210 mil .. the server is mercury

sn0wXz
03-26-2011, 10:21 PM
add screenshots if u still have them jimbo.

jimbo
03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
i wish but my screen shots dont work for some reason but its a gm its there game ima check my program files if there there but only thing is i got is that mywatank took is wa off his trade thread when i started callen them out

jimbo
03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
I will let the gms handle that (if they do its a shame that everyone think or knows gms dont give a shiz about there costumers only there money)

sn0wXz
03-28-2011, 10:41 AM
its questionable weither he actually was doing the scamming himself.

well funny thing is one of my friends had my password i don't know how or who or anything but if it wasnt for jimbo i wouldn't even know that someone was on my account scamming etc but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back but everything else lucky i didn't do the quest to be able to break items i send a ticket all they said we cant do anything don't share ur account info with anyone all they do guess ima have to farm for my gear back and yes that's my wizard that someone took a ss and posted i was talking to someone that was telling me about the scam etc iv done alot of xfers and never had a problem iv let ppl do the xfer then pay me back after xfer ask u can ask sfx and many more ppl.. and i cant do nothing about what happen since my gear is missing to -.- the rat even took my saved up alz on my alt account -.-...

outta all that stuff, its obvious the DAIK being in npc shop after logging out n randomly finding his account n logging back in and restoring it, is impossible lol.

sounds like he just got bored or drunk, or bored and drunk.

Snakeyes
03-28-2011, 11:06 AM
now we know who not to trust

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
its questionable weither he actually was doing the scamming himself.

outta all that stuff, its obvious the DAIK being in npc shop after logging out n randomly finding his account n logging back in and restoring it, is impossible lol.

sounds like he just got bored or drunk, or bored and drunk.

did he just say if it wasnt for jimbo..... gms please look into this fudge how many ppl have to get scammed and robed of there gears by one person .... and your welcome AK .....

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
and snow were did u get that post from ak confessing that i was right

sn0wXz
03-28-2011, 01:50 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?18170-MyWatank-scammer&p=204708#post204708

i dont think he was even scammed or had some1 else on his acct, for example you cant restore a daik from NPC after being disconnected like that, im pretty sure npc restore tab would be empty. and were talking closing the client out not just switching chans, closing connection to server and then restarting new client.

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:53 PM
..... man i wish they lived next door to me ........ i tell u they want scam again or my not play cabal again and thanks for having my back as a witness to these lyes and scamming going on i dont got screen shots but i do got a good jury and defendent