PDA

View Full Version : Wizard's Attack Again!

Hilal
03-30-2011, 01:19 AM
I had a thread in which I made some inquiries about wizards' attack. The picture isn't clear to me yet so, I'll formulate my question in another way.
I have a friend with a bladder class in the same level (134). His critical attack reaches 12k using one skill. If I (the wizard with the same level) have the same gear or better could reach this score using my skills?
This is a general question, I guess there is no need to ask about his gear or mine. Whatever the gear that make him gets this score, I will presume that I have them.
Out of context question, What pc stands for in describing gear?

Hilal
03-30-2011, 02:55 AM
Thanks NOPE! But how then wizards have the highest attack in cabal if they can't reach other class scores. And also what is the relationship between leveling (lv as you wrote it and leveling as I understood it) with our attack.
May be said that wizards have the highest normal or natural attack not critical, then isn't critical depends on your critical damage percent to your normal attack.
The problem for me NOPE is to understand how wizards have the highest attack in game while this is NOT translated in action.

Hilal
03-30-2011, 03:17 AM
wizards should have high cdi -_- and high base attack they don't attack high in pve because of the skills they have. Other classes have skills with orange text that makes them hit harder in pve, wizards do not. it doesnt matter how high attack you have you are not going to beat a blader at a critical in pve.The skills they use have an orange text that makes the skill hit harder in pve its not realy because he has a higher attack thats just how it works.

Now it's crystal clear NOPE. Wizards have the highest attack as a stat not as actual damage. Our skills is the problem.

LeʇhalHeart
03-30-2011, 07:54 AM
and the fact that est nerfs you guys every update lol

MamaMiaYoe
03-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Skill's damage are not bad, lol especially when u use them in bm2 >.< Omg. I have no complains about that but when it comes to cast time. EDC and SC in combo against classes that use insane dps skills gets me in trouble, I have them both at lvl 9 and I use them for my pvp combo in pk, if it dont crit bam Im in trouble. But yeah Crit damage and rate should be emphasized more for this class, the magic attack gain from stats are just enough with the proper amp gears.

Slowpoke
03-31-2011, 08:15 AM
i didnt think you were supposed to use edc in pvp at lvl 9...
and sc is a finisher...raise it up only gotta use it once lol

i only use edc if they are running for stun ~~ lvl 12 edc lolol

MamaMiaYoe
03-31-2011, 10:22 AM
i didnt think you were supposed to use edc in pvp at lvl 9...
and sc is a finisher...raise it up only gotta use it once lol

i only use edc if they are running for stun ~~ lvl 12 edc lolol

p v p pk not stand up countdown duel...

providen1990
03-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Even when wiz doesnt have any orange text skill but their damage in pve still strong because of their high damage per second.