PDA

View Full Version : Mission War

ZarkPain
03-30-2011, 06:45 AM
I think the base for each nation should have a guardian to protect the base so it won't be easy to take base and it would be much more fun than destroying a banner or whatever its called.. lol it should be a strong guardian that attacks rather than a banner that doesnt do anything..haha... and it should have an auto heal if its not on battle mode... just a suggestion..

Probation
04-11-2011, 09:01 AM
There are gates for a reason that takes long to down, giving players enough time to go back and guard it O.o

truelyfalse
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
I think the base for each nation should have a guardian to protect the base so it won't be easy to take base and it would be much more fun than destroying a banner or whatever its called.. lol it should be a strong guardian that attacks rather than a banner that doesnt do anything..haha... and it should have an auto heal if its not on battle mode... just a suggestion..

This idea of a guardian in base instead of or with a sage sign doesn't sound half bad, could add a twist to taking the home base but the guardian would need to be able to distinguish between friend and enemy. As for auto heal well that would really make it to problematic for taking base in my opinion because you now have to kill guardian and sage sign as well as enemy nation who are defending base. If guardian is left to auto heal then you would be forced to waste valuable time in killing guardian just to take base when you could use that time in farming enemy kills. We all know thats what most of us warring want, is to rack up our kill score. So in the end guardian in base with auto heal would not be a good idea but guardian without auto heal does sound interesting.

Probation
04-12-2011, 12:43 PM
. So in the end guardian in base with auto heal would not be a good idea but guardian without auto heal does sound interesting.

Guardian auto heal not a bad idea and i think there should be a 5 min res auto heal meaning if it isn't attacked in 5 mins it will heal :D
But thats why you can gain points for repairing anyway

ZarkPain
04-15-2011, 06:57 AM
They should take off the sage sign and replace it with a guardian that way it can defend the base..

xXCrusadeXx
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
they should make a random player be the sage ensign and he has to stay in the base lols, and give him 20x hp XD

truelyfalse
04-15-2011, 02:01 PM
they should make a random player be the sage ensign and he has to stay in the base lols, and give him 20x hp XD

LOL @ random player to be sage sign. I don't think anyone is about to volunteer to be bunching bag for the enemy nation anytime soon. All thou some players already are if you get my meaning...xD.

truelyfalse
04-15-2011, 02:06 PM
They should take off the sage sign and replace it with a guardian that way it can defend the base..

So no sage sign just guardian, Hmmm. Okay that would add a good twist to taking the base. I would suggest a guardian like a supped up version of "Blaze Lord" from VC instead of the mid or large guardians already in war.

xXCrusadeXx
04-17-2011, 10:19 PM
u kidding id defintely do that, seems like fun lol

Shinji
04-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Imma punch you to death crus :o

Valdoroth
04-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Do you know what a Warp tower is? :)
build more of those since ppl don't destroy those in bases.
Voila, problem solved.

Valdoroth
04-18-2011, 09:45 AM
uhhh, there are already guardians for protecting bases....they're called PLAYERS HERP DERP JERP KERP LERP BERP MERP NERP QERP
wow! we actually agreed on something mat. that's like the third time in 2 years!

truelyfalse
04-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Mat
uhhh, there are already guardians for protecting bases....they're called PLAYERS HERP DERP JERP KERP LERP BERP MERP NERP QERP

Originally Posted by Valdoroth
wow! we actually agreed on something mat. that's like the third time in 2 years!

I think you both miss the point. He is suggesting instead of raiding base and attacking an ensign that it would be better to have a guardian who attackes back just like the S, M and L bases so as to add to the experiance/fun of war. At least that is how I interpret his suggestion.

Valdoroth
04-20-2011, 01:34 AM
But they'ed have to make a new guardian because a normal Large would be Waaay to easy to kill for a main HQ. Warp's still solve protecting your main base issue too. (they should allow portable warps that last like 120 secs as opposed to normal portable 180 secs)

ZarkPain
04-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Also if the guardian has about half hp left... I think people who are in the top 5 or 10 list should automatically be teleported back to base to defend it...