PDA

View Full Version : Merg Ring in Cash Shop for certain players!

IaMaLive
03-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Players with over 200+run on that one character should be able to buy Merg Ring from cash shop!

I myself have not gotten a Merg Ring yet since the update on any of my characters XD. My main is well over 200 runs now. It just seems impossible.....

So I guess it would be fair if Merg Ring was available those who ran countless runs in cash shop.

Just a suggestion.....

NiteFalcon
03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
lol no one will ever get their ring in game if they put it in cash shop after 200 runs.

IaMaLive
03-30-2011, 01:08 PM
well the number of run required can be change since i have no clue how many run others have done. And consider that that one character must pass 200+ runs in order for that character to buy it. Not 200 runs on the account.

M0NSTAH
03-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Players with over 200+run on that one character should be able to buy Merg Ring from cash shop!

I myself have not gotten a Merg Ring yet since the update on any of my characters XD. My main is well over 200 runs now. It just seems impossible.....

So I guess it would be fair if Merg Ring was available those who ran countless runs in cash shop.

Just a suggestion.....

Lol. I ran 14x runs to get my merg..
Just keep running it and youll get it eventually.

Hilal
03-31-2011, 12:25 AM
This Mergraph ring is just luck, i got it in my 18th run, and look at that i got it again after 10 more runs i guess, a friend of mine got it in his first run, he thought it's an easy ring to get for this. However, a friend of mine was lvl 140 and couldn't get it yet, so he asked me to make a run for him. I did, and after half an hour the bit.ch dropped. (!!!! thrice times to me) but for his baddest luck, his brother deleted the quest. deleted it from the waiting list of quests. he bought it for 100k.

ZarkPain
03-31-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm getting sick of running eod all the time bec the ring is soooo hard to get.. although I got my first ring but I want another one and it get really annoying after doing couple of runs... drop rate for this ring should be change.. please!!!! Lol

IaMaLive
03-31-2011, 07:21 AM
see that is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!...i know players than can find 5 rings in a 15 runs etc(should of told me earlier!). While a guy who ran 200+ like me cant find a single one on any character ;(. the ratio is worse than crafting lol, if i did 50 craft...usually 1 or 2 comes out pc. Even with prem / bb+(no idea if it helps or not) still couldnt get it. I even tried paying people if they find my merg ring, they still couldnt find mine lol. The darn stupid ring just hates me.

OhEmGee
03-31-2011, 01:26 PM
245 run until i found mine :D

Drew
03-31-2011, 01:44 PM
no. rol+2, maybe but not merga ring

Probation
04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
5k ecoins for merg ring you really want that? sad how people would buy it cuz they are lazy to run eod 200+ runs

Got mergs in 2 runs........... lol @ 100+ runners

IaMaLive
04-13-2011, 06:49 AM
5k ecoins for merg ring you really want that? sad how people would buy it cuz they are lazy to run eod 200+ runs

Got mergs in 2 runs........... lol @ 100+ runners

know how to comprehend 3-4 sentence before you even start to write stupid post please. I specifically said that the merg ring should be available to those who reach 200+ runs on one character(not the account i repeat!). sad how people would post something they have know clue about.
..............lol @ dumbass peeps XD.

btw, i wouldnt mind 5k ecoins for merg ring lol. considering all the hours I would be wasting in eod after 200+ runs, i rather use that time to do ic2/ic1 etc to buy 5 vouchers which isnt alot.