PDA

View Full Version : Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Remember to check out Support's Notices first!

I will no longer be updating this list as I no longer play Cabal.

New Bugs:

Filter is blocking "tod" but other words are not blocked. We just want to know if this was intentional or not. :p

Persisting Issues:

Guild bank does not work
Unable to whisper or block via right click a name in the chat window
-The color code is inserted around a name and needs to be deleted in order to whisper
Graphical errors on the character select screen
-Occasionally characters display features of other characters
Chat copy/paste feature does not work
-Players are unsure of how to use this feature
Unable to open character page in dungeons via the menu bar
Font settings reset when game is restarted or resolution is changed
Pressing (K) does not close the "skill up" icon
Wizards: skills in BM2 hit weaker than in non-bm.
-OGPlanet said they were testing this issue but we never heard back
Force Blader: Execration and Field of Execration skills do not enter cool down phase when they are resisted by opponent like they would pre-patch
-We do not know if this was an intentional change by ESTsoft or not
Wizards: High Regen does not enter cool down if used on a player that can not accept the buff
Weapon Skin Graphical glitch: Screenshots here (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?401-Best-Weapons-Ever.)
Troglo Lair dungeon Glitch (unconfirmed)
-"After the warp portal and when you enter the 2nd maze where you kill the all the mobs. I go BM2 and get sent back to the beginning."
Cool down icon for Raise Spirit buff interferes with the cool down icon for Force Blader Execration and Field / Execration. Image Here (http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4386/cabalver990912281054000.jpg)
Players get an error when entering war that saying they do not have enough alz when they do.
Characters stop using the dummy without a cause especially at low levels.
Blader: Battle mode sometimes cancels prematurely (especially when "extending" with aura).
Typo on the description of Siena's Crest B1F item. Reads: "released to publi by accident".

Fixed issues / Common Problems:

Nation War and CA aren't there.
-ESTsoft has changed the schedule for these. Check the main site.
Combo missing
-The levels for aura, battle mode 1 and combo have been changed. You will have all of them by level 30.
Computer crashes when running the game (BSOD). More Info (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?156-BSOD-issue)
-This may have something to do with your mouse. Read the thread I linked. Send a help desk ticket for help with this issue.
Cabal suddenly closes or will not start
-Cabal is now using a different anti-hack/bot program (Game Guard). Close all unneeded programs and try to relaunch. Also try to restart your computer. Send a help desk ticket if this is still an issue for you.
Fixed: Could not log into the website. This seems to be working now. If you are still having issues, try to refresh your browser.
Fixed: Can now register new accounts. Was giving an error on email address line. "(!) please type email".
-If you are still unable to register an account, try a different web browser. If that doesn't work send an email to ESTsoft with your detailed information to [email protected] or try to pm GM Jamie (http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?9-GM-Jamie)
Running Ventrilo with GameGuard: You need to launch the game first and then start Ventrilo.
ESTsoft has fixed the cash shop items. Post on it here: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?212-Notice-for-several-bugs-in-item-shop
-Fixed Odd Circle bug and costume time limit.
"Please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first" message
-This means you need to sign up on ESTsoft's site and then complete the transfer http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount
Some of the channels are missing
-This was intentional. ESTsoft plans to give us all the channels back. (Sorry, I don't know when.)
Characters are missing
-You probably just joined the wrong server. They are switched on the server select screen. Or you have not completed the character transfer.
Party search function is missing? Not a bug: Intentional removal by ESTsoft

Things you can try:
-Use the Check Files button on the launcher
-Log in from the downloads page (http://www.cabal.com//download/client) of the website. Then click "support" then "help desk". Send any issues you have to ESTsoft from there.

zephyr2
04-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Also, item mall bugs~

- Misleading temp countdowns.
... Premium Service (1 Day) = 7 days.
... Costumes (1 Day) = 30 days.

Also for the issue logging into the website, put in your information and click sign in, then click another link on the page to go to another area of the website and it should log you in fine. (Or use Opera's automatic login)

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks! I updated. :)

Berserk_Fury
04-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I think you should highlight the more important issues to make them easier to notice, like cabal making the computer BSOD...

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:01 PM
lol - sure. RED SHOULD DO THE TRICK

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 06:14 PM
StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh, seems like I can only log in from the downloads page.... I am able to log in every time from just that one page lol

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:24 PM
StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.

I would try signing up with another account. Make sure you use one of the emails they are accepting (yahoo or gmail work). Click the link they send you and log in on the website. You may need to go to the downloads page to log in first. And then go to http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount

If that doesn't work, send in an actual help desk ticket since you are able to log in. Those seem to be getting answered sooner.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:30 PM
I wish I had a sticky. lol.

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 06:34 PM
I can't send in a help desk because its asking me to verify my account (which i did since this morning) , the account i created at EST logged me in once (this morning) but after i verified it logged me out and it wasn't letting me logged in again so i checked if my ID fits my Email (correct) so i got a new pw and its telling me to Verify again .... which shouldn't be happening if i verified already, I'm afraid of creating ANOTHER new account because my Chars. might get deleted or the same verification problem (pop up message saying : "Information is Invalid") when the info is correct from the last verification and my old OGP account. : ( im soo worried now

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Is the email you are using yahoo or gmail? ESTsoft recommends those. Are you able to log in from the download page at all?

GuardianPat
04-02-2010, 06:41 PM
If your most used browser is Browser X, then you might not be able to login. But able to login in Browser Y.
If your most used browser is Browser Y, then you might not be able to login. But able to login in Browser X.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Pat, why do you have a girl as your icon?

GuardianPat
04-02-2010, 07:01 PM
cuz its a bug too? I cant use Linked avvies 3=

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 07:12 PM
My OGP and EST accounts are set under the same hotmail account and i find that its working fine since i go the email immediately when i requested a new PW
remember that when i verified my account it then logged me out or i closed my browser and i wasn't able to log in with the EST password soo i requested a new pw and its telling me to verify again... now if i had to build the site it shouldn't have asked me to verify again to then tell me Incorrect info when both my ID and Email is linked to the same OLD OGP account info (the OGP info i used the 1st time i verified which was correct and successful) the verifying again shouldn't be popping up i should have been able to log in with my new password.

SkyAlpha
04-02-2010, 07:56 PM
nice info here :) gj

YumCookies
04-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Pat, why do you have a girl as your icon?

LOL! XD
Oh yeah, if anyone has problems with the 1 day prem, just relog :]

SkyAlpha
04-02-2010, 08:01 PM
lol yummy, wut does dat quote hav to do wit wut u sed lmao

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL! XD
Oh yeah, if anyone has problems with the 1 day prem, just relog :]
Oh yeah, meant to add that in. ty <3

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:09 PM
I got the same problem with spamzor.... cant transfer my account.. said " Information not Vaild"..............
i transfered too before they opened the servers, and it was successful.. right after the servers are up, i tried to loggin, and it says
"Agree with OGP to EST transfer" which i think i already did... and i tried it again transfering with the same old OGP account..
then it was like " Information not Vaild".. ugh!! i dont want to lose my account... i hope they will fix this one..

zephyr2
04-02-2010, 08:18 PM
It seems that they fixed the costume countdowns (at least for the spy suit), haven't tested the charisma pan after it was fixed yet.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 08:26 PM
I got the same problem with spamzor.... cant transfer my account.. said " Information not Vaild"..............
i transfered too before they opened the servers, and it was successful.. right after the servers are up, i tried to loggin, and it says
"Agree with OGP to EST transfer" which i think i already did... and i tried it again transfering with the same old OGP account..
then it was like " Information not Vaild".. ugh!! i dont want to lose my account... i hope they will fix this one..
You verified the ESTsoft account. You didn't actually transfer your characters yet. Sign in on the site and then click "Transfer OGP Data Now" on the main page. It will bring up a page to enter the user ID and password you used with OGP. Look for the guide I just posted in the first post of this thread.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:30 PM
nope... i already verified and transfered before they open all the servers last night.... i transfered its successful and after the servers are up and trying to loggin, it says "agree to ogp to est transfer" which i already did and successful..
and i tried to do the transfer like what i did before, but this time after entering my OGP account info and pw... it says " Information not Valid" ..... theres something wrong with this

YumCookies
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
All of my chars somehow got onto another one of my accounts I was trying to transfer, and on top of that one of my accounts is completely blank! >.<
Ah now that I read it again that doesn't really make much sense...but here's the basic breakdown of it:
1. I transfer account A and B
2. All of the characters on character A somehow get on account B
3. And account B is a blank account

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I had no issues transferring two accounts. I did the second one while doing that little guide... didn't seem as complicated as everyone is making it out to be... lol

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:42 PM
got any idea about my issue?

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 08:45 PM
lol.. my last suggestion is to make a new account following the steps I posted and try to transfer the characters to that account.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:46 PM
hmm.. i already tried that 2 times making a new account and then transfer... but got the same thing

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Yep same exact problem im having GM's haven't said anything >_> .... idk whats going on

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I know guys just be patient. I don't have GM contact anymore so I can't find out what's going on or tell you how to go about getting it fixed :(

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:56 PM
we need some help here >.>

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:59 PM
its ok starla.............. hmmm btw remember me??? you remember when you transfered on merc.. the guy that asks you to join his guild even just temporary.. -khavs :)

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 09:01 PM
: ( I've played cabal for 2yrs+ me with my 170 wiz I've worked to hard to lose it now

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 09:02 PM
lol I do remember you. I never really transfered to Mercury though, I just had a GA tag there for a little while so I could annoy that server too xD

zephyr2
04-02-2010, 09:04 PM
-Lick- You got that sticky now :P

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 09:11 PM
hehe i know..... well i hope that EST will response and try to fix this problem...

GuardianPat
04-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Bug: When you are in a channel and you want switch characters, it doesnt work...

In the Channel X...
ForceBlader: lalalala *walking walking* . phew im tired... lets switchhh
*clicking on select character and wait*
Me: omg nothing is happening O_O
ForceBlader: hmmm switch plea---- omfg i suddenly got attacked by pkers! omfg they are killing me! switch now plzzz!
Me: *try click on select character* o.o
ForceBlader: omfg 10% hp left, helppp!
Me: O_O ok then *click on Select Server*
ForceBlader: *disappear*
Me: ... hes safe o.o

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Nice, these are getting fixed :) Can now log into the website without a problem from any page.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 10:26 PM
but not mine........ still cant transfer :(

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Yeah not fixed.... works great in Chrome but not IE. :(

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
hmmm what you mean starla??? works in chrome??

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Google Chrome. A web browser.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 10:32 PM
yea.. you mean it works with the transfer?

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I transferred two accounts in chrome, so I know it works for that.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 10:43 PM
hmmm let me try that

auctionmule
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
they need to go back to xtrap. gameguard is far too buggy and it's not like they stop hackers anyway ~_~

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 11:01 PM
didnt work

YumCookies
04-02-2010, 11:13 PM
they need to go back to xtrap. gameguard is far too buggy and it's not like they stop hackers anyway ~_~

My macafee always blocks xtrap :(

Back on topic:
Yaw Starla, my account chars got switched around somehow Q_Q, same thing happened with my friend too.

ForumAcc
04-03-2010, 01:13 AM
lol... what I think is that, est is transfering the people who spended money on Cabal 1st. Then after cash shop or the other 12 chs get set up, then they will transfer the non-payer accounts. So far, I only know that the people who did get transfer, spended money on Cabal, but then again idk every1 who got transfer. Did some1 who didn't spend money on cabal get transfer?

auctionmule
04-03-2010, 01:19 AM
lol... what I think is that, est is transfering the people who spended money on Cabal 1st. Then after cash shop or the other 12 chs get set up, then they will transfer the non-payer accounts. So far, I only know that the people who did get transfer, spended money on Cabal, but then again idk every1 who got transfer. Did some1 who didn't spend money on cabal get transfer?

obviously people who haven't spent money were transferred. that's probably the stupidest reply i've read on these forums so far.

Spamzor
04-03-2010, 04:54 AM
I tried to re-verify my account again and i get the same thing "information is Invalid" when its the Same info from last time when it successfully went through ... are they gonna reply to my Emails? : (

xNacixem
04-03-2010, 05:19 AM

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! hellp! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwgrFxtbH8

xNacixem
04-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Spamzor the same exact thing is happening to me. I'm worried about all of the chars that I've spent years on @.@. It's been over 16 hours and no email reply x.x

jamdavid25
04-03-2010, 06:20 AM
lol.. i spended money here

sockofdeath
04-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Same as everyone else here... I know my OGP info is correct because I can login to ogplanet.com with no problems. I try to transfer and it says my OGP info is incorrect. I got a verification email a few days before the game actually opened, and verified my account. I was logged in okay, so I left to wait for the game to actually start. then I try to get on and it tells me my info I used was wrong. -.- If I can't get my account fixed I really don't want to play cabal anymore.

jamdavid25
04-03-2010, 06:51 AM
aaahhhhhhhh... EST needs to fix this one................ i dont want to lose my account ! :(

xbghost
04-03-2010, 08:03 AM
i tried everything to login, even the browser thingy but nothing works...:mad: as far as i'm concerned estsoft needs to find a solution... :p everythings so buggy atm geeezzzzzzzzzz....:mad:

o btw i made another forum account and it doesn't work either lol...

i guess i'll be playing bc2 until estsoft fixes this lo...

Deadthomas
04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Same here signed up using another email and sent a help desk ticket telling them my problem and my original info hoping for a reply as I type

rythemz
04-03-2010, 10:54 AM
I got dc-ed more often now when doing dungeon T.T I think it's kinda error 6 related but its not, I just got kicked out to login screen (happened a lot too before est take over but more often now)

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I had same issue at first ,but figured out what was up with my situation

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6910/cabalver102100402015200.jpg

it was cuz the Game ID that i logged in with (formerly OGP ID changed once the transfer completed from glassbawx (my old ogp id) to the new name i use now for this account, when i try to login with my old OGP id, it gives me this message still, when i use this accounts login ID (snow) it logs me in no problem, i would suggest trying to log into the game with your new id (estsoft account) and try your same password, i know it sounds foolish but my game id for loggin in changed, i didnt kno, just took a while of trying diff stuf just happend to enter est account in even after this message of please authorize, ...cuz i knew i was authorized after clicking the button the website confirmd it for me...

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4148/screenshot12v.png

so i just tried it anyway figuring nothin else i would be able to do but send in a ticket and wait... just happend to work out o.o

*edit** this may be because the acct got transferd twice or under two different ids?

Spamzor
04-03-2010, 01:28 PM
When i was transferring (before the servers were up) i created a new account(EST) with the same log in information as the OGP one to make it simple, i then got logged in since it was a new account after the paged refreshed many times it said i was logged in on the site soo i put in my OGP id and pw which is identical to the EST account one that i made and it was verified (at this point im not sure if i made human error in putting in an extra letter or number or replaced a number or letter unintentionally and it was then verified) i tried to log into the sit again and its telling me wrong pw or ID so i requested a new pw i got the new pw after like a day and logged into the site THEN to log into the game its saying plz transfer my OGP account 1st soo i went to re-verify the SAME OGP ID and PW even tho it was verified before then its saying Information is Invalid , idk if its because its already verified or the User Names are identical or the pw i entered at 1st (before the servers were up) was slightly wrong by mistake or what, but its not letting me re-verify or log into the game i can only can get onto the site with the New EST account. I also went to OGP and triple check if my pw is correct and i logged onto their site w/o any problems. Soo the messed up bugged out thing here is my account transfer information with the servers >: ( this needs to be cleared up quickly . Do the G M's work on Saturdays and Sundays? don't think so

jamdavid25
04-03-2010, 01:29 PM
did'nt work for me..

Brolic
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
is it just me or are any more people having problems with Vent lagging since the transfer? ) :<

Spamzor
04-03-2010, 02:08 PM
..... im sure its just u and your connection with the vent server from ur area o.O

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:09 PM
i think its because of the lag causing by the fulled channels

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I updated this thread with the persisting game issues we had from OGPlant so ESTsoft could see those too. If you know that any of these are fixed or can think of more, please let me know. Thanks!

Brolic
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
its not jsut me tho, thats the thing. im not the only ppl having lagging problems with vent.

xbghost
04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
its not jsut me tho, thats the thing. im not the only ppl having lagging problems with vent.

lol same here.... vent screeny just stays frozen..

Sabuvok
04-03-2010, 02:48 PM
For the persistent glitches,
the bm canceling happens for other classes too
so far i know about it canceling on FA and FS
I may be talking about a different glitch, but what happens is when u cast aura, the bm1/2 is canceled and you are left with infinite aura until you die

Misakana
04-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I've been able to play most of the day, but now when I try to log in, I can get to the char selection screen and get into the game with any char, but when I try to move, I get disconnected. Anyone else having this issue?

Realyti
04-03-2010, 06:04 PM
LOL. i bet this Bug that occurs to be have never happend to anyone else.
i cannot log into the game, i can only log into the website
it keeps saying please verify ur email
when clearly i clicked on the link 10times and said already verified

PLZ HELP D;

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey ..ForumStarla .. can you please edit the known bugs and add the 'Invalid info' bug.. because I know there are still a lot of people that have the same problem and I don't think you have added that already.

YumCookies
04-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey ..ForumStarla .. can you please edit the known bugs and add the 'Invalid info' bug.. because I know there are still a lot of people that have the same problem and I don't think you have added that already.

Me too T_T

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Just so I understand, you mean that when you log in with the ID/password you know is correct, it gives you an error saying "invalid information"?

YumCookies
04-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Just so I understand, you mean that when you log in with the ID/password you know is correct, it gives you an error saying "invalid information"?

No, it's when we try validating the ogp -> est transfer... like we put the information in but the thing just says "invalid information"

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh, alright. Thanks I"ll update with that. :)

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Oh, alright. Thanks I"ll update with that. :)

Muchas gracias

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 07:38 PM
MWar bug/glitch

This happened to me TWICE!
To begin, I have wireless connection and the Mwar bug/glitch is the opposing nation HQ Gates

I can't believe I walked thought the HQ gates twice! People around me will think.... (you know what they will think!).

The first time is when Cabal is still under OGP control.
I attack the HQ gate of the opposing nation down to 50%. Then the enemy comes to kill me but I fade and go back. The enemy followed me and I root him and killed him.
An ally come...
We return to the HQ gate to attack... So during this time, I somehow manage to walk thought the HQ gate. I tried to click on the HQ gate but its doesnt work.... It's like I click on my Nation HQ Gate.

The second time is when Cabal is under EST control.
I attack the HQ gate with my buddy. An enemy come, I root him and debuff him. We killed him. I try to reclick on the HQ gate but once again, my character go thought the HQ gate.... I was like wtf. I can go out and go in :S My buddy was like "omfg wtf? how did you do that??"
Yes, I go thought the HQ gate... its like my nation HQ gate but this is the opposing HQ gate! (I want farm the gate! -.-)

Did that happen to someone else too?

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:09 PM
MWar bug/glitch

This happened to me TWICE!
To begin, I have wireless connection and the Mwar bug/glitch is the opposing nation HQ Gates

I can't believe I walked thought the HQ gates twice! People around me will think.... (you know what they will think!).

The first time is when Cabal is still under OGP control.
I attack the HQ gate of the opposing nation down to 50%. Then the enemy comes to kill me but I fade and go back. The enemy followed me and I root him and killed him.
An ally come...
We return to the HQ gate to attack... So during this time, I somehow manage to walk thought the HQ gate. I tried to click on the HQ gate but its doesnt work.... It's like I click on my Nation HQ Gate.

The second time is when Cabal is under EST control.
I attack the HQ gate with my buddy. An enemy come, I root him and debuff him. We killed him. I try to reclick on the HQ gate but once again, my character go thought the HQ gate.... I was like wtf. I can go out and go in :S My buddy was like "omfg wtf? how did you do that??"
Yes, I go thought the HQ gate... its like my nation HQ gate but this is the opposing HQ gate! (I want farm the gate! -.-)

Did that happen to someone else too?

No. Btw why do you have a picture of my GF as your avatar o_O ?

jamdavid25
04-03-2010, 08:19 PM
ya got the same problem too... "Information is invalid"... pls help

auctionmule
04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
For the persistent glitches,
the bm canceling happens for other classes too
so far i know about it canceling on FA and FS
I may be talking about a different glitch, but what happens is when u cast aura, the bm1/2 is canceled and you are left with infinite aura until you die

happened on my warrior 3 times when i was in weak rs. went bm2 7 times and had it happen 3 :(

Muiki
04-04-2010, 08:41 AM
1 of my problems with cabal is item shop where you press the coin in game and it will not pop up can that be fixable?

Kron
04-04-2010, 02:08 PM
ForumStarla, My account transfered just fine except for one problem, My characters are gone. Before i signed out last on the OGP Cabal i had everything "locked" and pw "protected". I have a new character now and he's lvl "5". My old character was lvl 130 lol so you know how upset i am. I have never given out my pw or my user id to anyone EVER. I sent in a ticket about this problem on cabal.com and its number 565. I sent it in THREE DAYS ago. The status on the ticket says "Ticket Opened". Does this mean they have looked at it and dont want to comment or...? My account user id from ogp transfered just nothings on it but some lame lvl 5 character. Any suggestions?

ForumStarla
04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Did you check that you connected to the correct server?

Kron
04-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Lol I did. There is only one character on the whole ID. and it is on the Venus Server which i play.

ForumStarla
04-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure how the help desk works on ESTsoft. You'll just have to wait for them to get back to you, sorry.

ChaosWars
04-04-2010, 06:29 PM
be patien & w8

Kron
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM
K, its been 3 days though. Lol i will try to be patient though. You think it could be a screw up though? It just seems strange to me. It's like ive been hacked, but everything in my storage is gone, like stuff that wouldnt even be worth of 100alz. Idk ill wait. Hopefully someone isnt on my character and messing up his stuff =\

ssJimmyss
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I D/C while dashing ALOT!!!! anyone else have same problem?

Djhar
04-04-2010, 08:47 PM

Don't worry, you're not alone on this one...I had the same exact problem as you did and did the same exact stuff too...shot an E-mail to OGP about this, hope they respond soon..

StrongOne
04-05-2010, 08:12 AM
i was having a problem with cabal randomly shutting down on me while doing anything like dashing around, in war when i would hit people. i figured it must be something with gameguard interfering with my antivirus maybe or firewall. so i put the cabal.exe's and the cabal folder itself along with ventrilo and teamspeak on my av exception list and i havent had problems since. so try that out and see what happens

maniax001
04-05-2010, 08:42 AM
I dont know if this happen to u guys but when im playing cabal some audio files dont work and also my msn also dont work, the files that dont work are mpeg files.

Realyti
04-05-2010, 11:13 AM
i think the "info is invalid" when tranferring acc is fixed
cuz i tried to transfer mine and says its already transferred. Yay now all i have to wait is the verification notice when u try to log into the game

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
If the website said you have already transfered your data, you should be able to log into game have see your characters there (make sure you click the right server). Otherwise, something messed up. =x

carrotcake
04-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Urgent Glitch that needs IMMEDIATE FIXING.

When creating an account from www.cabal.com, even when a correct e-mail is entered into the e-mail box, a red message appears in red below the box stating "(!) please type email". After experimenting with multiple ways to get past this error and create a new account, I have concluded that there is none (I got pretty creative, too). Thus, at the moment, New Accounts for Cabal NA Cannot Be Created.

The severity of this problem is rather obvious; could I get some community/GM response on whether this problem has been recognized and/or addressed? Thanks.

Edit: I don't know if this is an isolated problem. I've tried firefox, IE, and gChrome, and all have issued the same problem. I have also tried multiple e-mails, multiple e-mail providers, using the "other" function and manually typing the entire e-mail address...etc.

Edit2: It is not an isolated problem. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?418-account-creation-issue./page2

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I can't create a new account either and I haven't had an issue before. Hopefully they are working on the website and that is why we can't make new accounts. >.<

Soldiershak
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Can somebody help me with this issue or atleast tell me why this is happpening when i try to sign up for the game on cabal.com it keeps saying (!) please type email.I already typed the email though i tried this on chrome and internet explorer still i get the same error i tried all of my emails still nothing so i cant even play the game since i have no account.i read the notice but it isnt clear if they know theres a problem with there registration form.can anyone help me out or atleast explain why the site is doin this

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Soldier, I would come back in an hour and try again. It's down for everyone. My hope is that it's down because they are trying to fix it. =S

Help
04-05-2010, 01:23 PM
"Unable to create new accounts on cabal.com: Gives error on email address. "(!) please type email" "

That's my problem atm, do you know when it will get fixed... I need an answer ASAP please.

Karai
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'" after I spawn like 1 min on the game. I think I'm getting booted offline because my GameGuard craps out on me & Windows tells me it stops responding & shuts GG down before I even get to the Log in-screen.
Basically what happens: I hit start game/Play whatever,
GameGuard starts, GG loads,
Windows pops up tells me GG has stopped responding & shuts GG down,
Cabal loads, I log in, choose server, pick my character, hit go/play/whatever,
spawn on the map, walk around for like 1 min, get disconnected =( with this box "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'"
I relog, cycle repeats =(

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'" after I spawn like 1 min on the game. I think I'm getting booted offline because my GameGuard craps out on me & Windows tells me it stops responding & shuts GG down before I even get to the Log in-screen.
Basically what happens: I hit start game/Play whatever,
GameGuard starts, GG loads,
Windows pops up tells me GG has stopped responding & shuts GG down,
Cabal loads, I log in, choose server, pick my character, hit go/play/whatever,
spawn on the map, walk around for like 1 min, get disconnected =( with this box "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'"
I relog, cycle repeats =(

That sounds like an issue with your computer, not really the game itself. Send a screenshot of the error to the help desk.

cookie760
04-05-2010, 02:31 PM
This blows i tried to transfer my acct and it says that the id has been transferred i get to cabal and it still wont let me log on

sn0wXz
04-05-2010, 02:36 PM
This blows i tried to transfer my acct and it says that the id has been transferred i get to cabal and it still wont let me log on

had same situation lol, was cuz i requested the transfer 2 times, once at start of cabal.com and once after est took over (under 2 diff accounts/emails) and the normal one i was using still says please agree to transfer your account (when i try to log-in ingame) but on website i was getting This account is activated message, so i just tried diff login id(2nd account), sure enough was my fault :P

*btw went to send in help desk ticket and was typing, noticed it dont like move down to 2nd line, just keeps goin in one big line of text, so i went to hit enter to move down a line...sent in like a 7 word sentence help desk ticket lol >.< /facepalm

Realyti
04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
If the website said you have already transfered your data, you should be able to log into game have see your characters there (make sure you click the right server). Otherwise, something messed up. =x

uh isnt it listed at the top in the issues that verified acc will still say please verify if u try to log in game?
and no i cant log into the game becuz it keeps saying please verify ur account
which i already have.

Realyti
04-05-2010, 02:54 PM
all i say right now that EST shoudnt have rushed to put the game up, because experiencing issues and worrying about ur acc is 100x worse than waiting few weeks

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
There are two verification steps. One that comes to your email that verifies that you registered for and ESTsoft account. The second is also on the website. You log into the website and then click "Transfer OGPlanet Data Now".
(Sorry if that is redundant information for you, just trying to help!)

cookie760
04-05-2010, 03:09 PM
awww i thought i had found the problem and nothing :eek: i thought i was sooo close........ If u tried to transfer before the game closed is it still messed up? or have they fixed that?:confused:

icecreamman
04-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Im having the same issue. When I go to transfer it said "invalid information" then one of the GMs helped me out and said that my account was transferred and that I should be able to log in now and when I tried to log into the game it said "account name or password incorrect" so i reset the password on the website and tried to log in that way .... and now it's saying I have to agree to the terms and conditions for the transfer. So I logged on and tried to do that and it's now saying "user ID already transferred" and it won't let me do anything else. I tried to send a ticket to the help desk ... but it says that I have to do the transfer/verification before continuing? please help me with this issue.

Magicdude
04-05-2010, 03:27 PM
How many more people are still unable to log in/make account o_O? ( besides me )
Because this is taking LOONG time and ima OOOOLD dude

espadabankai
04-05-2010, 04:10 PM
I think you should highlight the more important issues to make them easier to notice, like cabal making the computer BSOD...

i think the most important one is already highlighted...I CANT FLIPPING REGISTER...i downloaded it and everything only to find out i have to be in Europe...all i know is that this is like the best f2p mmo i can find and i'm on board for mass suicide...let me know when enough people are dead so i can play

espadabankai
04-05-2010, 04:11 PM
me!!!!!!!!!!!

jamdavid25
04-05-2010, 04:59 PM
same here.. yesterday i tried to transfer it and it says "Information is invalid"...
and i tried it again today but now it says " current id is already transfered"..
weird but all i know is i created only one account to use for the transfer...
maybe they are working for it right now..

ribbitd
04-06-2010, 03:51 AM
i think it might be a browser issue at least for me because i t had the same issue and i use chrome so i tried to use IE and that didnt work then i used Opera and that worked! now i am just having an issue with starting the client i have nothing running and it keeps saying that i need to check the erl file.. im not gonna give up yet!!!!

Slash
04-06-2010, 04:34 AM
i have a problem, i can't see the text on client's log in page (invisible text)
all i can see is blocks and i also can't type http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=164&d=1270551171

ForumStarla
04-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Slash, try the check files button on your launcher.

I was able to register a new account this morning, so that issue should be resolved.

ForumStarla
04-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Seems like the website is working now. Please let me know if some of these other issues get resolved today as well. Thanks!

Flarius
04-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Slash, what you need to do is go into your font folder and find the config file. Then on the 1st line, make sure "Arial.tff" is typed in there. Then on the Eng line, type in the same thing.

That should fix your problem.

*EDIT* Your config file will be around halfway down the page. At least mine is.

surrealkila
04-06-2010, 11:32 AM
*sigh* i guess im next...

I start the launcher and press the "start cabal" icon. Nothing happens. The launcher closes and cabal does not start. I've done "check files". I uninstalled cabal and did a fresh install. Still nothing.
When i try to start cabal nothing happens. Worked just fine yesterday. Today its broke...

Realyti
04-06-2010, 11:51 AM
um starla i think that the combo skill at lvl 10 is missing.

Flarius
04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
You only get the combo skill at level 30 now. Or was it level 20...I'm pretty sure it was level 30.

surrealkila
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
*sigh* i guess im next...

I start the launcher and press the "start cabal" icon. Nothing happens. The launcher closes and cabal does not start. I've done "check files". I uninstalled cabal and did a fresh install. Still nothing.
When i try to start cabal nothing happens. Worked just fine yesterday. Today its broke...

bump(adding at least 10 characters)

Flarius
04-06-2010, 12:19 PM
When you uninstalled cabal, did you make sure ALL cabal related files were deleted?

DVwizzy
04-06-2010, 05:23 PM
starla wanna add the fix for avast? its still on the first page but who knows how long it'll stay there

surrealkila
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I actually deleted all the cabal files manually. There was a problem with the uninstaller so i had to, but i deleted the whole OGP folder.

Flarius
04-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Did you also try re-downloading cabal from the ESTSoft website?

Berserk_Fury
04-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Computer crashes when running the game (BSOD). More Info (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?156-BSOD-issue)

As far as I understand this is caused by drivers which are incompatible with GG. I believe that everyone who had this issue was using the Razer DeathAdder mouse, uninstalling the drivers for it and using the default windows drivers fixes the problem.

surrealkila
04-06-2010, 07:45 PM
I have done two completely fresh installs of cabal now.
Still dont work wtf. It worked just fine yesterday.
I open the launcher, it comes up. I click on "start cabal" and the launcher closes and nothing happens.

EDIT: I have tried turning off my avast and that still does nothing. Although i dont know why it would be glitching cuz it worked yesterday...
Ventrilo is not running. I've tried with internet explorer not running.
There has got to be something im missing but i havent changed anything since yesterday.

EDIT 2: Talked to a homie on vent and he said he had the same problem as me. Except when he tried to reinstall he got errors and it wont let him complete the install. =\

Raiz3n
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
I have done two completely fresh installs of cabal now.
Still dont work wtf. It worked just fine yesterday.
I open the launcher, it comes up. I click on "start cabal" and the launcher closes and nothing happens.

EDIT: I have tried turning off my avast and that still does nothing. Although i dont know why it would be glitching cuz it worked yesterday...
Ventrilo is not running. I've tried with internet explorer not running.
There has got to be something im missing but i havent changed anything since yesterday.

EDIT 2: Talked to a homie on vent and he said he had the same problem as me. Except when he tried to reinstall he got errors and it wont let him complete the install. =\

Same thing happens to me. I try to launch Cabal but after clicking "Start", it closes down immediately.
I also use Avast Anti-virus v5.0, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, & Spybot Search & Destroy SD Resident
along with COMODO Firewall. I tried turning all these off but still no go--still closes down.

Did you say you were able to start Cabal before while running Avast Anti-Virus at the same time?
Mannn... these are legit programs and not hacking or bot programs. Cabal shouldn't close down
with that new GameGuard they have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:

For those having the same problem as above and is using Avast Antivirus... try this..

>.< opened my mouth too soon.. just got hit with it as well

in case anyone is still having trouble with this, click "Real-Time Shields" then the "File System Shield" menu under that. Click the "Expert Settings" button on the screen. Click "Exclusions" and browse for the file, find it, select it, click add, click ok and you're done :D

If you are using a different Anti-virus, Try to exclude CabalMain.exe

Btw Starla, please include this fix to your sticky... I was able to run Cabal this way.

P.S.
You may want to go to Avast Anti-Virus chest and restore "CabalMain.exe" first before you try
the fix above. Basically, Cabal wont start & closes right away since CabalMain.exe is missing
coz the Anti-virus took it away... O_o

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my problem is getting my OGP account transferred here to ESTsoft.
Its still saying incorrect password when its not. Anyone here got their
OGP account successfully transferred yet?

There's some things I noticed when I'm trying to transfer my OGP account.
Like how the system recognizes my OGP username for my account indeed
exists coz when I type a random username.. I get the error:

"no user found"

So the only problem is that its not recognizing my password and I still
keep getting the error message:

"password is not correct"

I'm glad that the system recognizes my account but a little worried its
not accepting my password. I hope they fix this next... >.>

surrealkila
04-06-2010, 10:10 PM
FIXED. Good thinking to look in the virus chest. I didn't really think it could be my avast because i've been running cabal since the transfer with zero problems.
Plus i turned the thing off...

But yes, if you have the problem that raizen and i describe and you use avast, follow those steps. Cabal will be in the virus chest...restore it.

Slash
04-07-2010, 05:28 AM
i have a problem, i can't see the text on client's log in page (invisible text)
all i can see is blocks and i also can't type http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=164&d=1270551171

I did what ForumStarla and Flarius and it still won't work T_T

DVwizzy
04-07-2010, 05:33 AM
P.S.
You may want to go to Avast Anti-Virus chest and restore "CabalMain.exe" first before you try
the fix above. Basically, Cabal wont start & closes right away since CabalMain.exe is missing
coz the Anti-virus took it away... O_o

*slaps face* totally forgot to include that part.. thanks i'll go update that thread!

Slash
04-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Slash, what you need to do is go into your font folder and find the config file. Then on the 1st line, make sure "Arial.tff" is typed in there. Then on the Eng line, type in the same thing.

That should fix your problem.

*EDIT* Your config file will be around halfway down the page. At least mine is.

Didn't work :S
Should i do something else or it's helpless ?

Ninjahunter
04-07-2010, 06:52 AM
1. When loading Cabal the screen goes white and says Cabal not responding, then It responds and goes to the log in screen.

Berserk_Fury
04-07-2010, 07:04 AM
1. When loading Cabal the screen goes white and says Cabal not responding, then It responds and goes to the log in screen.

I think that's what they call lag. Just wait patiently...

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 07:06 AM
lag

It's what people say to me when they lose.

Berserk_Fury
04-07-2010, 07:09 AM
You cirt

It's what you say to dasmexy when you lose.

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 07:11 AM
No crits

Wrong bro.

Slash
04-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Guys, can anyone help me ?
i'm still seeing the blocky virtual keyboard and can't type

Raiz3n
04-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Guys, can anyone help me ?
i'm still seeing the blocky virtual keyboard and can't type

Please post the specs of your system. Or even easier, download
Hijackthis (http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/) and generate a log,
save it and post the results here on this forum. Do it while you are
running Cabal.

Also make sure u meet Cabal's system requirements:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6559/clipboard02sr.jpg

Slash
04-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Please post the specs of your system. Or even easier, download
Hijackthis (http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/) and generate a log,
save it and post the results here on this forum. Do it while you are
running Cabal.

Also make sure u meet Cabal's system requirements:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6559/clipboard02sr.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/259218127/3fe7fe63/hijackthis.html

and i'm pretty sure i can run the game
my problem is there's no text and i can't type T_T
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=164&d=1270551171
plz help me

GoughGhan
04-07-2010, 11:27 AM
*edit*

Scratch that idea, they took that option out.....

Still your best bet is the help desk.....since they are the creators of the game.

Slash
04-07-2010, 11:29 AM
*edit*

Scratch that idea, they took that option out.....

Also didn't work
OMG this is so helpless T_T, i tried editing the font file and it's the same as posted

Djhar
04-07-2010, 06:06 PM
"Current id was already transferred"

...yet I still can't log into the game and change my password through account management...I'm starting to give up on Cabal X_x

Slash
04-07-2010, 08:11 PM
"Current id was already transferred"

...yet I still can't log into the game and change my password through account management...I'm starting to give up on Cabal X_x

Me too man, it's hopeless T_T

rythemz
04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
umm, any solution for random disconnection from using Wizard auto attack?

Eriks419
04-08-2010, 05:07 AM
war isnt working, not sure about ca

Alfancore
04-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I found an interesting one, dunno if it was already posted and I'm not sure it's exactly a bug, but it's like this:

What happened was that beforehand I got some sp from a Wiz from my guild, but I never left the party. The Wiz was the party leader. I decide to go to eod2 to solo it. However, when the Wiz decides to disband the party by leaving (she never entered eod2), I get booted out of eod2.

XD

BleedingSoul
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Known Issue:

WAR TIMES

SkyAlpha
04-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Known Issue:

WAR TIMES

...wuts wrong?

BleedingSoul
04-08-2010, 01:20 PM
They're changed for the worse.

SkyAlpha
04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Actually, they didnt change at all

BleedingSoul
04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Lol, you stupid son?

cookie760
04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
i cant go into the help desk what do i do?

Wait what do i do if i cant go into acct management?

cookie760
04-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Somebody helllllllllllllllllp this is so freaken frustrating i cant go to help desk i cant log on......... i made a new acct and still couldnt go to help desk

au532508
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
lethal they changed the times to when the most ppl are playing...lol

Hellions
04-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Day #3 waiting for a GM to respond to my help desk ticket, my account got locked from getting my own sub-pass wrong after quitting for a year ;(

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:24 AM
people can not order cash shop coins due to error message: Must be level 30 or higher to make purchase!

silver2020
04-14-2010, 08:27 AM
most people accounts still cant get transferred

Sabuvok
04-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Got error code 6 while in bm2 on my wizzie today...

I think it might have been my fault, cause for some reason, it glitched and gave me infinte bm2
sortof like how you can get infinite aura when it cancels out the bm you already have activated

Kid69Snipe
04-24-2010, 06:40 PM
I'll just go to change servers and it'll disconnect (supposed too) then it'll be as if it goes to server screeen but without the server list there . It does this fairly often and i have to restart the game to go on.

icecreamman
05-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Still can't log in with my account even though I transferred it says I have not -.- Been 3 weeks since I've sent a ticket in saying they were investigating my account..I send in more tickets and no answers in a whole week

icecreamman
05-04-2010, 04:59 PM
GM replied saying I can log into the game with my account today. Now I cant even log into the website or the game, they made it worse for me... Sent in another ticket on a different account hoping it will work..

riceBunnie
05-05-2010, 07:49 PM
:( I sent in a help desk ticket for the bug when I tried to max out my mamp rune and I have all the requirements but when I tried to plus it, it just d/c's me with an error code 6 type 1061 -.- and they wrote that they fixed it but it isn't

icecreamman
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
GM replied saying my account has been fixed, but it turned out worse. Now I can not log into their website nor log onto the cabal game.. When I try to log into the website it says to confirm my email which I cant do because I've already set an email and confirmed it so its stuck like that

Duttyfarfrusa
05-26-2010, 01:53 PM
http://imgwebsearch.com/35387/img0/antivirus/1_spyware1.png (http://imgwebsearch.com/35387/link/antivirus/1_spyware1.html)
Antivirus software is must-have protection. This commentary picks the most trained antivirus software based on its virus detection abilities, features, and broadness of protection. Whether you're seeking unreduced usage coverage or an ala carte emulsion, each of the following products provides supreme virus care to Windows-based PCs. Because every method is unmatched, draw divers of Windows XP and Windows Vista antivirus scanners to take place on the software pre-eminent suited someone is caring your PC and your unvarying of experience.

killer321
05-27-2010, 01:58 AM
i hav download everything .and every thing iz fine .
bt aftr that whn i put id pass showing failed to connect the server .

allrady uninstall and reinstall done and anti virus deleted bt still this problem facing ..:(:(

help me !!!

carowe27
08-09-2010, 01:50 PM
just to add this in the IC2 DC. to many DC will cause an automatic block of the account

Rockstar
09-09-2010, 10:04 AM
There is a bug currently in the game right now, where if you ride an RW3 bike and got off, other players perceive you as moving a lot faster than normal. This can be misinterpreted as speed hacking. Please fix this issue, I've written an HD ticket describing this as well.

chainlock
09-09-2010, 12:12 PM
The game freezes randomly for 5-30 seconds ever since the update.
http://www.xfire.com/video/3572d7/

mmm bacon0
10-06-2010, 01:47 PM
I seem to not be able to register an account to play Cabal NA, It comes up with a page that says something about heavy traffic, or the page cannot be found. I have read through this sticky, does anyone know if this will be fixed? If not I might need to head over to Cabal EU.