PDA

View Full Version : Behind Porkyon Lines

Chippa
03-31-2011, 07:38 AM
This is a demonstration of exploiting one of Venus t4 porkyons' flaws.
They needlessly chase one person without helping to push or defend. :P

<3 u all t4 porkyons~ I'll go back when i get HR 16 ^.^; (~70 wars to do ~.~)

Part 1 (Watch it in 720p please~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJYrLYsDkc

Part 2 (Watch it in 720p please~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du2QKU5N-Nc

Part 3 (Watch it in 720p please~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5g_wTXcBA

Part 4 (Watch it in 720p please~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxm_8vlwUns

ROFLwiz
03-31-2011, 08:09 AM
lol u get rocked so hard no wonder u farm gates.

Chippa
03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
lol u get rocked so hard no wonder u farm gates.

nah. i was merely being a decoy ^.~

SlasherOnFire
03-31-2011, 12:11 PM
Lolol at part 2 from 0 - 6 mins, yea i might not be pushing but i had alot of fun making u run around trying not to die :D Best part was the BL vs BL bm2, was annoying that u kept re-targeting tho *pout*
P.S we won war anyways :P

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
<LiberiFatali>
<Procyon>
";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id2.php?id_char=333.jpeg

ROFLwiz
03-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Lolol at part 2 from 0 - 6 mins, yea i might not be pushing but i had alot of fun making u run around trying not to die :D Best part was the BL vs BL bm2, was annoying that u kept re-targeting tho *pout*
P.S we won war anyways :P

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
<LiberiFatali>
<Procyon>
";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id2.php?id_char=333.jpeg

ur crit dmg makes me cry T_T

Mat
03-31-2011, 01:07 PM
i stopped after you went full shorts and debuffed a warrior to 1v1.

Chippa
03-31-2011, 01:11 PM
i stopped after you went full shorts and debuffed a warrior to 1v1.

lol. gotta be all out to maintain the fun, even if i can't get the kill XD
i was a little tired from earlier that day. 2 wars and ~6 ft1 solos (in which i had to do 1-claw retarget whenever i got the chance) were done prior to this war. that's why my 1-claw retarget looks pathetic. i can do better, meng.

bammbamm
03-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Im always amazed when i see people burn more sp packs in less than 5 minutes than i do in an entire war

xXCrusadeXx
03-31-2011, 09:28 PM
u gotta get in the war man

Mat
03-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Im always amazed when i see people burn more sp packs in less than 5 minutes than i do in an entire war

cuz u sit there and auto attack guardians solo, moron

Chippa
04-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Parts 3 and 4 are now uploaded ^.~

bammbamm
04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
cuz u sit there and auto attack guardians solo, moron

i dont auto atk anything unless its a gate, and i dont use sp packs because its pointless if i can get at least 150 pts each war without them

SilentM
04-02-2011, 10:36 AM
What the hell Chip. All you did was upload a video of you hitting gates all war. I want a real war video plox. Thanks

iSeeYou123
04-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Chippo you have been playing for a long time and you still don't know how to dash/fade in combo...Come to t5

Chris7
04-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Chippo you have been playing for a long time and you still don't know how to dash/fade in combo...Come to t5

looks like he doesnt have the connection for it or fix installed.. either or

LSW
04-04-2011, 10:37 AM
You break combo a lot o.o. U should fix ur connection/computer up if thats the problem.

Chippo
04-15-2011, 09:45 PM
What the hell Chip. All you did was upload a video of you hitting gates all war. I want a real war video plox. Thanks

you'll have to wait until i come back refreshed. ^.^
i've been playing this game too much in such a short amount of time; i need a break. ^.~

Chippo
04-15-2011, 09:48 PM
looks like he doesnt have the connection for it or fix installed.. either or
my desktop has some issues that i can't pinpoint. ~.~
my combo skill also has some issues, but that's just lack of practice. XD

Chippo
04-15-2011, 09:55 PM
i sort of do know how to include dash/fade in combos.
i have to pick a target, combo an out-ranged skill (say, assault (range 4) when the target is 5+ range away), combo dash/fade (with a 180 turn, which is hard ><) to get closer to the target, then i get stuck ~.~
do i use an attack skill here or can i chain dash/fade still?

i'm not getting on the game for a while to check it :(
i'm thinking of going to t5 when i start playing again, though :D
see you there, if you play in venus~

Chippo
04-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Parts 3 and 4 are now uploaded ^.~
hey you, ya you.
i don't like you.

Valdoroth
04-16-2011, 04:28 AM
i sort of do know how to include dash/fade in combos.
i have to pick a target, combo an out-ranged skill (say, assault (range 4) when the target is 5+ range away), combo dash/fade (with a 180 turn, which is hard ><) to get closer to the target, then i get stuck ~.~
do i use an attack skill here or can i chain dash/fade still?

i'm not getting on the game for a while to check it :(
i'm thinking of going to t5 when i start playing again, though :D
see you there, if you play in venus~
No you can't chain them 2 skills, still have to use a skill in between each. Its hard :/

Chippo
04-16-2011, 11:13 AM
i thought this was needed for those who wanted to know the music from the video ~.~

Part 1:
1. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - Black Flowers (Josh Gabriel Remix) [Cut out from A State Of Trance 447]
2. George Acosta feat. Fisher - Love Rain Down (First State Remix) [Cut out from ASOT 471]

Part 2 and 3 overlap (for track no. 4):
3. Yuri Kane feat. Melissa Loretta - Daylight (Original Mix) [Future Favorite - asot 472] [Cut out from ASOT 474]
4. Vast Vision feat. Fisher - Behind your Smile (Suncatcher Remix) [Cut out from ASOT 471]

Part 3 and 4 overlap (for track no. 7):
5. Gareth Emery Feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Club Mix) [Cut out from ASOT 466]
6. Paul Oakenfold, Armin van Buuren & Paul van Dyk pres. DJ’s United – Remember Love [To Memory Of Victims Love Parade 2010]
7. Armin van Buuren feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Signum Remix) [Sensation White 2005 Anthem] [Cut out from ASOT 473 along with track no. 6, because it was convenient and the flow was nice! XD]

Part 4:
8. Evoke - Arms Of Loren (Ferry Corsten Remix) [ASOT Radio Classic] [Cut out from ASOT 471]
9. [Cut out from the end of the first cd of yearmix 2010 from ASOT 489]
10. Leon Bolier feat. Fisher - By Your Side (I Will Be There) [Excerpt cut out from ASOT 467] <-- the starting song for the next video in aeons to come! XD

SilentM
04-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Well hurry and get your butt back in nation war then. I need people who know how to war to motivate me to go. Lately that tier has been filled with a bunch of retards.

Chippo
04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Well hurry and get your butt back in nation war then. I need people who know how to war to motivate me to go. Lately that tier has been filled with a bunch of retards.

i just went to a war ("for the giggles") and a lovely porkyon called it with 21 min left. trolololo
you shouldn't skip wars if you could go, though!
each war adds up to the greater porkyon good, didn't you know? :O
i'm not implying, and i know you wouldn't, you have to get that next honor level as soon as possible, but embrace wars with an open (or empty like i have XDD) mind. yeah, i just lectured you. take that. tee hee hee.

SilentM
04-17-2011, 12:01 PM
i just went to a war ("for the giggles") and a lovely porkyon called it with 21 min left. trolololo
you shouldn't skip wars if you could go, though!
each war adds up to the greater porkyon good, didn't you know? :O
i'm not implying, and i know you wouldn't, you have to get that next honor level as soon as possible, but embrace wars with an open (or empty like i have XDD) mind. yeah, i just lectured you. take that. tee hee hee.

I haven't even logged on Cabal for like three days now because of work so....your lecture is unwarranted. :P
Also yeah, I'm trying to get the next honor rank, so I can level out of that sad tier and move into the next sad tier....lol.

Probation
04-19-2011, 03:28 AM
I like llamas O.o with big ole eyes xD

luluxiu
07-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I may not be driven, but I have a lot of fun, so u will not die around the best part is the "Basic Law" and "Basic" BM2 run, is annoying, ü to keep re-positioning Tho * pout....