PDA

View Full Version : PvE Combo For Porto Inferno

Kratos
04-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Help!!! Those dam mobs hit so hard.... Hi, im a 161WA with alittle less than 900def with vamp rings... when my combo breaks im dead most of the time or when time to combo my hp is low as hell which equals death also... So, i hope you pro wa's out there can help me with a good pve combo for porto inferno for those mobs that take down my 3825hp. Atm my combo is sw18 sq12 ww9 is20 ps 20.... the thing is as the mobs keep dying is20 and ps20 dnt give back good vamp so while running to second spot i got low hp which equals death again. Its getting a bit frustrating soloing and dying so much times. Anyway, this is my pve stats for Porto Inferno atm;
hp 3825
def 874
hp absorb 10%
hp steal 156
Should i get ride of is20 and ps20 for PI grinding and get use another skill with more AoE and if so what skill should i use and in what order should my combo be? Btw i dnt have forcium my gear for pve is mixed with amp and vamp pieces.
Thanks in advance everyone -_-

Filthy
04-02-2011, 10:33 AM
You could try SW18 WW9 SQ12 CB20. You shouldnt need that much vamp, 10%/156 is a lot. A maxed def rate rune would help also.

Look here too(1st post): http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17009-Brief-WA-setup-guide prob a good combo, i just personally dont like more than a 4 skill pve

Rage
04-02-2011, 10:52 AM
10% hp absorb is unnecessary.

XFearMyBladeX
04-03-2011, 12:28 AM
in pi with 700-800 def,10-20% vamp and not breaking combo is all u need.even if u have high def over 1k or w/e u will need ur combo not to break to survive,and u need to learn to play with ur buff/debuffs/skills.like theres no basic combo for anything, u use ur skills depending on whats happening. idk thats me o.o

yummy
04-03-2011, 12:58 AM
^ what he said :)

SophitiaFeudor
04-03-2011, 02:07 AM
That's cazy. I never knew PI would be so dangerous O.o I also shall heed the previous

Filthy
04-04-2011, 02:16 PM
in pi with 700-800 def,10-20% vamp and not breaking combo is all u need.even if u have high def over 1k or w/e u will need ur combo not to break to survive,and u need to learn to play with ur buff/debuffs/skills.like theres no basic combo for anything, u use ur skills depending on whats happening. idk thats me o.o

umyeh...

youll eventually break combo at SOME point and you shouldnt have to rely on buffs to survive in pve (what do you do when theyre cooling?)

XFearMyBladeX
04-04-2011, 05:57 PM
umyeh...

youll eventually break combo at SOME point and you shouldnt have to rely on buffs to survive in pve (what do you do when theyre cooling?)

it depends on ur SKILLS.if u r asking for a way to not use debuffs/combo in pi,i am sure nobody on this game can actually auto attack mobs in pi and dont use either buffs/debuffs/combo to not die.
like i said u gotta play with ur char means u gotta be skilled.if u r not smart enough to figure out a way to survive pi with ur char then errrrr..... u are the 1 playing ur char,u know how far u can go, so learn to deal with that. ^_^

DivineWrath
04-04-2011, 09:14 PM
it depends on ur SKILLS.if u r asking for a way to not use debuffs/combo in pi,i am sure nobody on this game can actually auto attack mobs in pi and dont use either buffs/debuffs/combo to not die.
like i said u gotta play with ur char means u gotta be skilled.if u r not smart enough to figure out a way to survive pi with ur char then errrrr..... u are the 1 playing ur char,u know how far u can go, so learn to deal with that. ^_^

lol i auto att in pi a lot

XFearMyBladeX
04-04-2011, 09:46 PM
u telling me u never ever combo? make a vid,i wanna see it o.o

truelyfalse
04-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Help!!! Those dam mobs hit so hard.... Hi, im a 161WA with alittle less than 900def with vamp rings... when my combo breaks im dead most of the time or when time to combo my hp is low as hell which equals death also... Should i get ride of is20 and ps20 for PI grinding and get use another skill with more AoE and if so what skill should i use and in what order should my combo be? Btw i dnt have forcium my gear for pve is mixed with amp and vamp pieces.
Thanks in advance everyone -_-

Best thing for grinding in PI is def so you need forcy gear. As for vamp, all you really need is vamp ammy+4 or +5 with vamp earings +4 or +5 as well as forc absorbing rings +2 or +3. The +6 vamp would be best but costly . This well help keep your hp from dropping to low but you will need to pot a bit. As for auto attack don't think so, you will defenetlly need to comb, in my opinion 3 skill comb would work best sw, ww and sq should do it but if you need filler add sd. 1 last thing, know your limit of mob size and find grinding spots that have room for you to back off if you need to regain hp or rebuffs if mobs get to big for you. yes I know, room to back off when mobs are all over the place is not easy but there are spots that do allow for a little room you just need to look around and dash or fade enough away to allow for hp regain or rebuffing incase of emergency.

Jackk
04-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Don't listen to these people lol.
Use a DPS combo. I use SW/WW/SQ/IS/PS/RS/RB/FK and it goes back
+ get a DEF rate rune and max it. +4 vamp ammy and +5 vamp ears and you should be soloing in style.

wayne10
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
lol its all about how your char is set up, it varies with every player.... trial and error :) figure it out