PDA

View Full Version : Cant sign up for cabal

Zamten
04-08-2011, 05:02 PM
hey all. its like the topic says. got a friend who wants to play but after he has filled out the stuff the next page says "This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic
or Cannot find the page please click [go back] button" wats happening?

[GM] Kato
04-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey Zamten!

I just filled out a request for a new account on www.cabal.com and it's working for me. He might want to try clearing the cookies and cache on his browser, or even trying a new browser altogether. Are all of the other pages he tries to access fine? If he's getting errors on other pages as well it might be his internet connection or even his firewall. If that still doesn't work, please let us know via the HelpDesk and we'll help troubleshoot this with him or you (if he still can't make the account).

Good luck :)

~ [GM] Kato

Zamten
04-09-2011, 05:10 AM
ok ill let him. i was helping him and we cud access all pages. is just after filling out the registration we get that message after. used my laptop after n we still got it but i try again for him. thx

[EDIT] ok it showed the same message again. it said go back so we tried and filled out the form again but it said the id was already in use. so i told him to try signing in on the website and he said that it says his email has not been verified that means the verification email after signing up was not sent to him.