PDA

View Full Version : Account information invalid?

Cesar_King
04-02-2010, 06:16 PM
I been trying to transfer my account countless times (each a different way) and nothing.
I log into my EST account, I fill in the transfer information EXACTLY how it is in the OGP, yet it says Invalid Information. EST seemed to be causing problems for people instead of making a "better game experience" great job EST....

(I've tried every trick down to the last page, trust me it's not my fault, it's EST).

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Hold hold on don't be quick to blame EST soft 1st u should be glad that they can do all of this so fast and 2nd Im having the same problem right now because i had registered already from the email and transferred my account on the site before but it still won't let me log into the game .... i have a new pw to log into the site i then put in my OLD OGP ID and PW again like before and its now saying invalid information ... i sent 2x emails so lets sit and wait i hope they can help.

Cesar_King
04-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Dude i sent emails since yesturday. EST's top priority right now should be to fix any errors but they cant even do it? It's ridiculous and do not tell me its not their fault. They took over to supposibly make this better, but this thing is full of glitches and errors. Should have been thought of throughly before launching their new site.

jamdavid25
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
same problem here... and i'm worried about losing my account >.<

KhmerBlader
04-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Same here.... My account can't transfer. I try so many time to transfer, but it said information is invalid or traffic error things. Now i can't even log in website to send a ticket to desk help. Maybe i'm done. Time to say good bye.

ItzRes
04-02-2010, 11:05 PM
guys calm down...i am honestly not surprised that there any so many glitch's on the new web site.. for god sakes they brought back cabal within 2 days something ogp would have taken ages to do. so just hold on as long as you confirmed your first account transfer its safe. An i am also having the same problem. I'm sure that est soft is doing everything they can to fix all glitch's that they hear about as quickly as possible. Give them some time.
'

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Its the first day that its even up and u guys think everything is guna go silky smooth? pray to god your not one of the people that log in with no chars on your account

Cesar_King
04-02-2010, 11:52 PM
To put up with this ridiculous problems even after EST says they would make everything better.. is just that.. ridiculous. To those who say that this is normal and that it's better work than OGP, you are highly mistaken. @Midget: Everything should have gone silky smooth if real programmers and well studied G.Ms were at work. But to just through up a random website full of glitches to thousands of users, is just ridiculous and against coorporation guidelines. Clearly they did a very bad job at this. Though I say this, I do admit that a hidden problem might be the issue here but some of the basics should have been cleared before this launch. Bottom line is, EST wasn't prepared at all when they said they would take over.
-End of my discussion.

Forgotten
04-03-2010, 03:04 AM
all i had to do was resend for a new password and my information worked fine (try this if you have not already and if so try again)

xNacixem
04-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Well I have the same problem as you guys do. Yesterday though it glitched logging me in. It said I had the wrong password to the site and i clicked a page and said I was logged in. So I was like cool and finalized xfering my account but. Now I have the right password that they sent me and it keeps asking me to finalize xfering it again but it won't work...My emails have been unanswered for a long time. I really hate I can't send a help desk until I finalize it "-.-

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 07:03 AM
jus keep trying, ppl r spamming the damn website trying to get it work too

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 08:25 AM
there is a good side too. it will make the forum look really alive and active which is good

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 11:13 AM
there is a good side too. it will make the forum look really alive and active which is good

Thats your job Pat :P

crescence
04-03-2010, 11:43 AM
I hope EST would do something about this. Already sent e-mails but still waiting~

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 11:47 AM
I hope EST would do something about this. Already sent e-mails but still waiting~

from what i see they are getting alot of these e mails and tix

icecreamman
04-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Im having the same problem .... I used all the right information from OGP and it won't let me transfer .... keeps saying "invalid account information" ... im sure they'll fix it and our accounts are fine ... I'd worry if I was the only one with the problem ... but it looks like it's a bunch of us ..... just be patient =) they're trying to accomplish a lot in such a short period of time. I haven't heard from them either but my ticket is still opened ... I logged into my sister's account and let them know I was having a problem ... so hopefully they'll fix it soon