PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is this economy, kick the global noobs

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:01 PM
So i take a break from cabal...come back today and find forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m, eos7 400m, 36cdi osm armor helm 250m...It makes me want to punch a baby. WTF IS THIS ECONOMY? sure the economy is good for you global noobs and alz buyers who work in the sushi shop all day and spend pay check on vouchers and RMT4GAME.com BUT WHAT ABOUT US 2008 OGP CABAL PLAYERS? like what the hell, I will not take this. for the next 3 months, i will be protesting outside of auction house, i have 4 pc's and 1 laptop and i have some 109 wi's and fa's to spam bm2 aoe lag and shooting star to make things more laggy. I will not stand for this, this is your final warning est, CLOSE THE DOORS, NO MORE GLOBAL KIDS IN CABAL NA, USA+Canada, that's all we need, and i come back and i see ROL 2 EVENT? like do you want me to rage quit? if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you. you got your money from the noob global kids, now kick them out! or make global kids have to pay 100usd for xfer, yes a sehh, they must pay that to xfer here, you only care about money so i'm telling you how to make more.

I swear, if i log on and see price of eos7, eof7, and keep seeing lvl 137's selling a eof8 drop from ic2, im going to chop you, i cannot take this, i freaking saw a +15+140hp 7.samp forci fs suit...not even a gm item. This needs to stop.

and wtf is this noob naval officer set? people actually bought this thing LOL, bring back soccer costume thats the only time id ever even think of holding my credit card near my pc when i am on www.cabal.com

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:05 PM
ur dumb o.o

VeeOhhCee
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
he mad

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
LMAO! DAhahahaha! Do you need some beer? Maybe a shot. Strong one. xD

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:08 PM
he need some dep dep dep dep =p

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:09 PM
don't come here, this isnt the time, i am really mad dude, im sick of immigrants coming in and ruining our economy, like wtf is this? est gained global players yeah, but theyre gonna lose all their true blooded NA players.

i am leading a cabal revolution, roll with me, or get rolled on. simple as that.

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:11 PM
LMAO! DAhahahaha! Do you need some beer? Maybe a shot. Strong one. xD

noobs like you are what i am talking about, go FARKING play runescape or habbo hotel, and your forum location is wrong you FOB, it's BEHIND YOU. seriously go back to global please.

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Viva global!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like buritos and tacos

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:12 PM
noobs like you are what i am talking about, go FARKING play runescape or habbo hotel, and your forum location is wrong you FOB, it's BEHIND YOU. seriously go back to global please.

this has nothing to do with race, obviously america allows all races(well no north koreans) but don't allow people like bebe to ruin our server, gm's, you once unblocked my account in 16 hours, i know you can fix this infestation.

Zyuez
04-17-2011, 10:13 PM
So if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you.

Damn bro, you've got tigers blood. Get em.

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:14 PM
this has nothing to do with race, obviously america allows all races(well no north koreans) but don't allow people like bebe to ruin our server, gm's, you once unblocked my account in 16 hours, i know you can fix this infestation.

o.o LMAO U JUST REPLY FROM UR OWN QUOTE LOOOOOOOOOOL

Greedy
04-17-2011, 10:15 PM
So if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you..

http://www.loveinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/funny-asian-face.jpg
lol if you kick the global kids, where will they go??? haa

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:18 PM
o.o lmao u just reply from ur own quote looooooooool

i am getting sick of you, it was intention to quote myself, you have posted more in this thread than i have, and it's my dang thread, stop trying to get your post up k?

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:21 PM

Dahahahaha! I live in Canada and I'm prob twice your age. Don't send me to global. I can't swim. :( mommy mommy.

P.S. What's runescape and habbo hotel? o.O

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:22 PM
i am getting sick of you, it was intention to quote myself, you have posted more in this thread than i have, and it's my dang thread, stop trying to get your post up k?

o.o omg u r mad.want a cookie? ^_^

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:23 PM
and now someone tells me you can purchase sig event items +9+2slot epic for 10m??? TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE? i paid 3.2b for my boot, if this is true then est you have no shame, you have no respect for your true players, how can you do this to us? people who strived to get sig event, and then any noob with 10m can go purchase it +9 for 7 days and run around and act pro? why not put gm sign in npc for 1m, in fact, why not give us access to item shop? only 300 users at a time though. I am getting sick, cant even look at the cabal icon on my desktop...maybe i'll replace it with a 100% NA game.

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Dahahahaha! I live in Canada and I'm prob twice your age. Don't send me to global. I can't swim. :( mommy mommy.

P.S. What's runescape and habbo hotel? o.O

really? you've got to be the ugliest person in the world, I hope you aren't a girl, and if you are, I hope you're married to a rich man, I don't see you getting any job that requires you to open your mouth or show your face, maybe you give massages in dark dark rooms with zen tea? i bet you smell like 16 day old fish left out in the sun. i really am starting to hate you.

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:28 PM
So this moomoomike just sent me a post on my wall saying....

"i am going to find you, and turn you into a shrimp boat hooker, where you belong noob"

Oh nUuuu! I so scared! Should I call the police? What was the number again? 119, right? :D Oh my bad. That's in asia. Somebody call 911! I scared! I can't leave my house!

kitkat123
04-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Lol.

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:29 PM
lol u gotta get 15 gold states which are super rare and if u buy em theyre like 4-5m ea...so its like 50m+ for a temp item that only ugly asian girls can +

men aint supposed to call girls ugly/fat,or u will get a slap =p

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:30 PM
lol u gotta get 15 gold states which are super rare and if u buy em theyre like 4-5m ea...so its like 50m+ for a temp item that only ugly asian girls can +

OH MY GOD! I'm ugly! I should try then! :D

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:32 PM
really? you've got to be the ugliest person in the world, I hope you aren't a girl, and if you are, I hope you're married to a rich man, I don't see you getting any job that requires you to open your mouth or show your face, maybe you give massages in dark dark rooms with zen tea? i bet you smell like 16 day old fish left out in the sun. i really am starting to hate you.

Why thank you. :D I love you too. ^_^

XFearMyBladeX
04-17-2011, 10:33 PM
pu.ssies aren't supposed to call girls ugly/fat, real men say whats on their mind.

what the fat burger said =p

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:34 PM
is that because your hair finally fell out from being died 5 times a week?

Hummm.... 5 times a week? never tried that before. Most I've done was 3 times in 1 month. ^_^

I wish my hair fell out. I got too much. :( I was thinking maybe shave!!

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:37 PM
seriously, dont fuking post in my thread anymore, i'm trying to eat and everytime i see your forum avatar i throw up a little.

but seriously, gold slate? people have 100%+ drop rate, this is a joke, est doesn't know they just shot themselves in the foot, economy will crash so hard...i mean it already crashed, but i just love how you bent over your veteran players with no warning and just made it possible for someone who started playing 1 month ago to have equal gears as someone whos been playing for years...

You made the thread so others can post. ^_^ It's okay hun, have a beer.

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM
asians police is 999 ok I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s get it right or father handoi wont spare u

Oh sorry, I only know korean police. Must be diff in other part of asia. :O

Greedy
04-17-2011, 10:39 PM
haha this will make you rage quit bra bra
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7271/kaakauu.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/kaakauu.jpg/)

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:45 PM
haha this will make you rage quit bra bra
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7271/kaakauu.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/kaakauu.jpg/)

I think he already quit. :)

Bebe
04-17-2011, 10:54 PM
BEBE I SWEAR IF YOU F(__)CKING POST IN MY THREAD ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND THROW THEM IN A SWEAT SHOP, U CANT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING COME HERE AND TALK ALL THIS BULLSHET, WHAT IS THE NAME OF UR T5 WI? I HOPE YOUR F(__)CKING PROC BECAUSE WHEN M/A OVER I AM GOING TO PK THE UGLY OUT OF YOU.

Aww... you love me that much? <3 I love you too! I'll keep posting just like what you said baby. :)

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 10:58 PM
@ your forum pic "i am me and i wont change for anyone"
too bad no one asked you to change? like only god himself could think he could transform such grotesque and grimace into a acceptable face. cut the crap, who is your t5 wi?

Bebe
04-17-2011, 11:01 PM
I'll let you know when you give me your number. ^_^ Was that a date invitation?

moomoomilk
04-17-2011, 11:05 PM
1800-IFARK-YOUR-MATHER OMG YOU PEICE OF I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, WHY DONT YOU GO EAT A DOG AND STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING COMING HERE? MY WA WOULD I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ fuuuuck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ 1 SHOT 2 SHOT YOUR PEICE OF CRAP WI,

ignore this troll, bump my thread.

Bebe
04-17-2011, 11:10 PM
WOW so many I love you's! :D

Rastan
04-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m, eos7 400m, 36cdi osm armor helm 250m...It makes me want to punch a baby.

Wait,you're mad that things are cheap now?

Only person I could think of who gets mad at imaginary endgame clothing being so cheap is an alz seller.

cerverus3
04-17-2011, 11:42 PM
^+1 xd

got666
04-17-2011, 11:44 PM
the number u want to call the police is 666 LOL

alonis
04-18-2011, 12:00 AM
So i take a break from cabal...come back today and find forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m, eos7 400m, 36cdi osm armor helm 250m...It makes me want to punch a baby. WTF IS THIS ECONOMY? sure the economy is good for you global noobs and alz buyers who work in the sushi shop all day and spend pay check on vouchers and RMT4GAME.com BUT WHAT ABOUT US 2008 OGP CABAL PLAYERS? like what the hell, I will not take this. for the next 3 months, i will be protesting outside of auction house, i have 4 pc's and 1 laptop and i have some 109 wi's and fa's to spam bm2 aoe lag and shooting star to make things more laggy. I will not stand for this, this is your final warning est, CLOSE THE DOORS, NO MORE GLOBAL KIDS IN CABAL NA, USA+Canada, that's all we need, and i come back and i see ROL 2 EVENT? like do you want me to rage quit? if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you. you got your money from the noob global kids, now kick them out! or make global kids have to pay 100usd for xfer, yes a sehh, they must pay that to xfer here, you only care about money so i'm telling you how to make more.

I swear, if i log on and see price of eos7, eof7, and keep seeing lvl 137's selling a eof8 drop from ic2, im going to chop you, i cannot take this, i freaking saw a +15+140hp 7.samp forci fs suit...not even a gm item. This needs to stop.

and wtf is this noob naval officer set? people actually bought this thing LOL, bring back soccer costume thats the only time id ever even think of holding my credit card near my pc when i am on www.cabal.com

lol
dude no1 is forces u to play cabal.. in fact if u quit no1 will care

"So if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you. " [ oh mommy ]

lol u can try that hahahahaha.. get the f-ck out of the deep dream ur in.. and find urself some life

deamonreaper
04-18-2011, 01:24 AM
1800-IFARK-YOUR-MATHER OMG YOU PEICE OF I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, WHY DONT YOU GO EAT A DOG AND STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING COMING HERE? MY WA WOULD I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ fuuuuck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ 1 SHOT 2 SHOT YOUR PEICE OF CRAP WI,

ignore this troll, bump my thread.

sounds like an ownage prank call

Ola
04-18-2011, 01:40 AM
do you want me to rage quit? if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed like below and Bm2 all of you
http://scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/pincers-1.jpg

kakakakakakaakakakka. dont forget Frap or Xfire when ya do that. I wunna see it. kaka

Drew
04-18-2011, 02:55 AM
l...come back today and find forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m,

lol,

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3641/forcidbbladepotential34.jpg

he's callin Tomaboy a noob^^

he's just trollin guys...that's fair price methinks.

XFearMyBladeX
04-18-2011, 02:59 AM
sounds like an ownage prank call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dA8gGoW57c

like this? o.o

M3lly
04-18-2011, 03:10 AM
don't come here, this isnt the time, i am really mad dude, im sick of immigrants coming in and ruining our economy, like wtf is this? Est gained global players yeah, but theyre gonna lose all their true blooded na players.

I am leading a cabal revolution, roll with me, or get rolled on. Simple as that.

lets get rolled

deamonreaper
04-18-2011, 03:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dA8gGoW57c

like this? o.o

exactly like that :)

Greedy
04-18-2011, 06:32 AM
Wait,you're mad that things are cheap now?

Only person I could think of who gets mad at imaginary endgame clothing being so cheap is an alz seller.

forcium 16 cdi? forcium 20cdi? these are end game items to you????

Rastan
04-18-2011, 07:03 AM
forcium 16 cdi? forcium 20cdi? these are end game items to you????

if it's gear that someone has to save up for,then it's endgame

Rastan
04-18-2011, 07:41 AM
fatty doesnt know what endgame is

inb4maxratesuitbro

tbh,there's no such thing as endgame gear for cabal anymore,they always come out with something new every other month

Rastan
04-18-2011, 07:43 AM
sec, brains exploding

then my work here is done

ThisisaForumId
04-18-2011, 07:44 AM
lolwut

Rastan
04-18-2011, 07:48 AM
covering stupidity up with lame jokes never works...

speaking from personal experience?

Rage
04-18-2011, 08:08 AM
mike make me some rice

Rage
04-18-2011, 08:10 AM
u gotta say cat or dog flavor

i said rice not soup

Rastan
04-18-2011, 08:17 AM
i just repaired matris brain hes functioning again u need towork harder rastantn

It's all good,they probably think I'm even the real ras

Rastan
04-18-2011, 08:19 AM
o noes you stoleded screenshots from him too

jesus f.ucksacks you're such a moron....im gonna go sleep off the retardedness you've emitted via forums

What screenshots?.....prove it

Rastan
04-18-2011, 08:29 AM
cool story...rastan is an FB

Remember his "Last thread ever"?

that's when he sold his acc.

Rastan
04-18-2011, 08:37 AM
who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ever said you were an FB in-game? your name on forums is rastan and your in game is obviously lacard

youre obviously a downie to the fullest

exactly,so why the do you think I'm running around here making up?.........it's cuz I don't give a about his e-rep which is the duct-tape that holds your pathetic world together,that and you keep on believing everything I say like a dumb,it's just so funny

Rastan
04-18-2011, 08:45 AM
why would you even think that people think you're the FB rastan in-game when your f.uckin sig CLEARLY shows youre an FS named lacard you dumb morbidly obese slob

ive never even heard of an fb named rastan,its pretty funny you somehow think i think you're someone else when clearly youre still the junk ass max rate 16x fs that takes over an hour to solo ic1

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer215-110418-0944-0000.jpg

sup?

btw,I just called him,he wants to know if you and lethal are still for each other

juji550
04-18-2011, 09:08 AM
I have to admit, everything is a lot easier to get nowadays. +8 capes are dropping like mad, and+7 capes are the old +6. but meh... it's whatever.

Greedy
04-18-2011, 09:29 AM
why would you even think that people think you're the FB rastan in-game when your f.uckin sig CLEARLY shows youre an FS named lacard you dumb morbidly obese slob

ive never even heard of an fb named rastan, its pretty funny you somehow think i think you're someone else when clearly youre still the junk ass max rate 16x fs that takes over an hour to solo ic1

brb loling hahahahaa

Valdoroth
04-18-2011, 09:36 AM
don't come here, this isnt the time, i am really mad dude, im sick of immigrants coming in and ruining our economy, like wtf is this? est gained global players yeah, but theyre gonna lose all their true blooded NA players.

i am leading a cabal revolution, roll with me, or get rolled on. simple as that.
Wow can i say a 3 letter word starting with an f and ending in -ag? Dude, you're blaming the wrong thing. It's not the increase in players( from global as you accuse). It's the ability of players to buy alz and not get banned for it. Not to mention the Item Shop itself basically sells alz.

Also, you probably didn't know that there are actually quite a good number of EU players that play NA version instead. I know several myself. Quit making yourself look retarded.

sn0wXz
04-18-2011, 09:57 AM
ka

Bebe
04-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh nuuuuu! You guys scared him away. Booooo

forumpost
04-18-2011, 12:10 PM
ur dumb o.o

+1 ... there also happens to be an event going on retard

forumpost
04-18-2011, 12:10 PM

char binding weapons I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ anyway

moomoomilk
04-18-2011, 02:28 PM
lol? are you a moron? u friggin immigrants can buy alz for 1/3 of the price than US people, you've had updates way before we ever had and half of you noobs are running around with gm items. You global noobs raised the alz buying spam bot rate by 99%, yeah NA always had bots, but not freaking 20 bots in 1 map all ksing each other. all you global kids are named oOoFISHPU.SSYoOo and its really annoying.

i like how the global kids come here to spam but cant even f(_)cking spell, "selling some itens, who buy pm" this isn't canal street(china town) in new york ok?

this current event is by far the stupidest thing to ever occur (next to opening gates to smelly globals)

there should be a screening for fobs and globals, make them take a 100 question test, 99% of it should be grammar and english 101, remove their gm like gears, infact make all their chars level 1, don't allow them to trade,talk,war,pvp,pk,or any in game functions till lvl 160(if you really wanna take out the global alz spammers on trade channel)

seems harsh and funny, but i'm not even kidding

and to all you global kids spamming my inbox, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ill sell you green cards 450 usd a piece, 800 usd if your pinoy.

moomoomilk
04-18-2011, 02:31 PM
there should be a simple M/A, close all the global kids from playing for 2weeks, let the game get normal again and then compare it to how it currently is.

GLOBAL KIDS WE DON'T WANT YOUR LAG, WE DON'T WANT YOU TAKING SPOTS IN NATION WAR AND BARLEY SCORING 18 POINTS AND BLAMING US BRINGERS "bringer noob, dont allow me point get, fuk noob men fuk bringer noob"

we need an exterminator, take some of these trolls like bebe and rastan with you.

BamOwnage
04-18-2011, 02:49 PM
I think I know why you are mad now, your mommy wouldn't let you buy NX on maplestory? We just need a higher player base. I prefer to do 30v30 wars rather than 4v4 catch my drift? If you are getting lag get better internet connection, upgrade or buy another PC rather than your windows 2003. They are only trolling you cause you started a thread. If you don't like people having better gear than you either go quit, buy alz, or just kill yourself, however, I don't think you can do the third thing I suggested, your mommy probably hid all the knives because they are too dangerous for you

Greedy
04-18-2011, 02:51 PM
la revan!

Chippo
04-18-2011, 02:53 PM
He is a global himself you guys getting trolled

is this where m. knight shyamalan says, "What a twist!"

Greedy
04-18-2011, 02:53 PM
He is a global himself you guys getting trolled

i've been missing your trollings, nice to see you bacl

ZEPR0
04-18-2011, 03:06 PM
yeah the game is OLD and aging its ok to have end game gears for more ppl in CABAL
dude compared to other CABAL sever I would say CABAL NA/global is way behind

Mishon
04-18-2011, 03:11 PM
The economy has always ed you dayum fool.

BamOwnage
04-18-2011, 03:12 PM

HAY GUISE IM ARIZONA; BLAME IMMIGRANTS FOR ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS. inb4getoutofmythreadbamownage. Niqqa I reserve the right to troll anyone.

Greedy
04-18-2011, 03:23 PM
NOPE is back

Chippo
04-18-2011, 04:15 PM
why isn't this thread closed already? lol
well, it does provide entertainment.

Chippo
04-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Nope

Chippo

rhinox
04-18-2011, 04:21 PM
lol? are you a moron? u friggin immigrants can buy alz for 1/3 of the price than US people, you've had updates way before we ever had and half of you noobs are running around with gm items. You global noobs raised the alz buying spam bot rate by 99%, yeah NA always had bots, but not freaking 20 bots in 1 map all ksing each other. all you global kids are named oOoFISHPU.SSYoOo and its really annoying.

i like how the global kids come here to spam but cant even f(_)cking spell, "selling some itens, who buy pm" this isn't canal street(china town) in new york ok?

this current event is by far the stupidest thing to ever occur (next to opening gates to smelly globals)

there should be a screening for fobs and globals, make them take a 100 question test, 99% of it should be grammar and english 101, remove their gm like gears, infact make all their chars level 1, don't allow them to trade,talk,war,pvp,pk,or any in game functions till lvl 160(if you really wanna take out the global alz spammers on trade channel)

and to all you global kids spamming my inbox, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ill sell you green cards 450 usd a piece, 800 usd if your pinoy.

lmfaoooooooooooo

that's for sure the funniest troll on these forums :)

Bebe
04-18-2011, 04:40 PM

Oh hi! ^_^ Did you missed me last night? Did you get a good night sleep? <3

bakuryu
04-18-2011, 05:23 PM
ghee. muted.

Greedy
04-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Nope Is Back!

moomoomilk
04-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh hi! ^_^ Did you missed me last night? Did you get a good night sleep? <3

YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING SHRIMP BOAT HOOKER, IF YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING POST HERE AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL TELL ALL GM TO BAN YOU, DON'T I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING POST HERE ANYMORE THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR YOU, GO TO WWW.ORITENTALFISHCONTEST.COM/UGLYASIANWOMENCONTEST I ENTERED YOU! YOU WILL WIN! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT!

moomoomilk
04-18-2011, 07:33 PM
dbl post: this guy is pullin off racism pree well tho,gratz =D

not racism derp, NA does not only contain whites and blacks...

BamOwnage
04-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Confederate States of America>United States of America

Tis what I am hearing from you

blockie
04-18-2011, 07:50 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

moomoomilk
04-18-2011, 07:51 PM
i don't deserve this, none of you should hate me, i am doing this for the good of cabal NA.

BamOwnage
04-18-2011, 07:57 PM
i don't deserve this, none of you should hate me, i am doing this for the good of cabal NA.

Actually, you so deserve this. If you are wondering why everything is so much cheaper now, it's the updates. We got an increase in epic stuff, increase drop rates in dungeons FT1+, and people are getting end game faster. It's not about globals, yeah okay some I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at war, however, some are pretty good in war as well. If one of your guys I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, then another on the other ones I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as well. Now, Mr. I<3Confederates, if you don't like this, might as well not play this game at all, you can bounce to another game where there are more fobs. God damn meng.

AHHHHH I MUST GIVE A SCAPEGOAT FOR MY POS.

ArrowOwnage
04-19-2011, 05:19 AM
moomoomilk is right in some way. But since theres nothing you can do about it, you can either continue to play or just quit.
They have many other mmo's out there dude.
I have to admit, i loved reading through this thread xD
Thanks for the entertainment :D

Valdoroth
04-19-2011, 06:44 AM
yeah the game is OLD and aging its ok to have end game gears for more ppl in CABAL
dude compared to other CABAL sever I would say CABAL NA/global is way behind
That's not what people said about Diablo II like 5 years later. They still played it. Some people still do. Awaiting D3. You people (like most ppl in general) want too much too often. Can't be happy with what we have? No never, most players are from US, so have to have more. Selfish inept losers :P
(ok i'm having little fun posting bcs i'm dead tired)

moomoomilk
04-19-2011, 12:10 PM
ok so you guys found out who i am i ngame, big whoop, im still top 5 WA on venus

Bebe
04-19-2011, 04:57 PM
moomoomilk is right in some way. But since theres nothing you can do about it, you can either continue to play or just quit.
They have many other mmo's out there dude.
I have to admit, i loved reading through this thread xD
Thanks for the entertainment :D

You love reading this cause me, right? xD

Bebe
04-19-2011, 04:59 PM
YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING SHRIMP BOAT HOOKER, IF YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING POST HERE AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL TELL ALL GM TO BAN YOU, DON'T I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING POST HERE ANYMORE THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR YOU, GO TO WWW.ORITENTALFISHCONTEST.COM/UGLYASIANWOMENCONTEST I ENTERED YOU! YOU WILL WIN! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT!

A who what what? All I see is, "I love you!" <3
Again, I love you too! ^_^

Greedy
04-19-2011, 06:33 PM
you sure love to double post bebe

Bebe
04-19-2011, 06:45 PM
you sure love to double post bebe

What double post? They 2 diff ones. O.o

Valdoroth
04-20-2011, 06:41 AM
What double post? They 2 diff ones. O.o
posting twice in a row is double posting. Not posting two of the same thing. You have an Edit and a Multi-quote option for a reason. Use them :P Once a user has 50 posts total they can edit their posts.

filledejoie
04-20-2011, 06:51 AM
How to edit post no?

post too smurt for them pplz

Bebe
04-20-2011, 03:52 PM
posting twice in a row is double posting. Not posting two of the same thing. You have an Edit and a Multi-quote option for a reason. Use them :P Once a user has 50 posts total they can edit their posts.

Oh! I don't know. I just read and reply then go back to last post I left off at. =O

Bebe
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
she is pretty ugly tho.. like forreal busted

+1. <3

moomoomilk
04-20-2011, 07:07 PM
this isnt a suggestion, its general discussion, which ever gm that moved this fails.

SoooRite
04-21-2011, 05:50 AM
ur dumb o.o

+1

Greedy
05-10-2011, 09:33 PM
come back general moo moo.

got666
05-10-2011, 11:32 PM
come back general moo moo.

got milk

Greedy
05-11-2011, 12:22 AM
got milk

??

SnakeBiTes
05-11-2011, 03:04 AM
WOW this guy dont understand Economy XDDDD

WTF!!! DUDE!!!

when u have alot qty of the same item the item price will drop -.- basic ECO jesus what they teach u in shcool nowdays

Greedy
05-11-2011, 10:52 AM
DONALD TRUMP! father? rofl

lol