PDA

View Full Version : bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Xiju
04-18-2011, 11:25 AM
bl vs wa:
wa: hur dur bears cats now i am outlast and spam sw sq u!!111

bl vs fa
fa: hur hur hur hur i am hit u with range 11 freezing lance all dayz!!111

bl vs fb
fb: derp derp derp root darkness mfb jo0!1

bl vs fs
fs: lulzzzz i am tank and spam u ded wit mah sg ss powahhh no ned2skill!!!1111

bl vs wi
wi: kakaka blink + freezing lance 2ezzz

juji550
04-18-2011, 12:13 PM
lol

Chippo
04-18-2011, 02:38 PM
bl vs wa:

bl vs fa

bl vs fb

bl vs fs

bl vs wi

you forgot bl vs bl
bl: both bm2+int+ii = 45 sec of fun! and 45 sec of chasing around each other until 1 relogs.

cadacus_ater
04-18-2011, 05:28 PM
bl vs wa:

bl vs fa

bl vs fb

bl vs fs

bl vs wi

So true...

...which is why bladers are the only class where the player's skill in game play and their character build is put to the greatest test.

They have no apparent advantage over other classes in terms of skill set, which is why the player has to make up for it with their own skills and tactics.

I won't say other classes don't need skills to be good, they still need to know when and how to use their more unique abilities that are refered to as 'broken' by some. But blader users need to know how to play their class extremely well, and be able to use their disadvantaged ability set to its fullest extent if they want to really be good.

The next hardest classes to play would likely be either a FA or FB, FA primarily cause they need to reposition themselves like a wizard does, but without blink, and FB cause they need to know how to make the most of their limited skill points and be able to utilize their debuffs and battle modes properly (once they get that down though, they become easier to play).

Ironically, bladers function best with a party when in war (unless they have the gear to solo a guard quickly), when they are primarily a solo class in pve.

If the day ever comes when equally geared classes with skilled users face off against each other and a blader comes out on top (without hacks and assuming around equal game performance), kudos to them.

I'd dub them a true master of the game.

gingersnappz
04-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Psh AstralDeath made them all look like noobs

NiteFalcon
04-19-2011, 03:45 AM
which is why they've been deleted for cabal 2? lol

tsjay
04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
bl vs wa:

bl vs fa

bl vs fb

bl vs fs

bl vs wi

+1, been complaining, but no one cares, keep ur breath man

tsjay
04-19-2011, 12:06 PM
dont blame you brolio...spend over 2k usd on ur bl and u get rickrolled by other people? id be mad too

by who? you? yea you rickrolled me so bad -.-

Ludacris
04-19-2011, 12:17 PM
pfft Bladers kick as s in pvp =D

Hash
04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
pfft Bladers kick as s in pvp =D

Maybe if your Brolic.

Greedy
04-19-2011, 05:01 PM
dont blame you brolio...spend over 2k usd on ur bl and u get rickrolled by other people? id be mad too

keeeeekkaakaka

is good post

tsjay
04-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Actually u rickroll everyone with what you can say-.- LOL!! keep going mad and jealous dude, in the end u ll be playing with urself. good luck to you

tsjay
04-20-2011, 04:22 AM
what?? I see you dont sell for buck.......-.- okay......and?? oops Did I make someone mad so he had to do ALL these ? LOL!! well I m sitting down..you stand to use the computer Madman? , I dont have time for you. later

boredom
04-20-2011, 05:03 AM
what?? I see you dont sell for buck.......-.- okay......and?? oops Did I make someone mad so he had to do ALL these ? LOL!! well I m sitting down..you stand to use the computer Madman? , I dont have time for you. later

Want me to get the paypal screenshot for the 40/7 sig helm you bought from sayomi??

tsjay
04-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Want me to get the paypal screenshot for the 40/7 sig helm you bought from sayomi??

DO IT LOL I wanna see it too! Hurry make it!! keep assuming i bought it kid. LOL Hows ur USD bought alz for osm armor 40/7 helm? Are u mad cuz u just bought ur 40/7 osm armor helm with USD bought alz and still loses on pvp...??