PDA

View Full Version : Nation War Titles

xXCrusadeXx
04-21-2011, 11:01 PM
I believe a thread like this was made not too long ago but i'll make a new one.

EST should defintely reassess the stat values given for nation war kill titles. The stats are inferior compared to high honor rank titles, even though much more effort is required. It would be nice to see better title stats so people would have something more to work for, rather than showing up everyday and putting minimal effort into war.

xXCrusadeXx
04-29-2011, 09:11 PM
not to mention that opposite nation can see war titles now, but not many ppl actually do that. Seems like a waste as it is.

BamOwnage
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
not to mention that opposite nation can see war titles now, but not many ppl actually do that. Seems like a waste as it is.

Like doubling the resist stuff on it?

xXCrusadeXx
04-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Like doubling the resist stuff on it?

Ya defintely. Considering the titles dont give both HP and resist like honor titles do, they give maybe 1.5x or 2x the current stats.

Xiju
04-30-2011, 10:47 AM
hell yeah captain should be giving 10 resist rate 30 resist dmg

BamOwnage
04-30-2011, 02:32 PM
hell yeah captain should be giving 10 resist rate 30 resist dmg

and what about god :o

xXCrusadeXx
04-30-2011, 03:20 PM
and what about god :o

lol my point exactly, no one will ever reach 500,000 kills for that title. And it has terrible stats compared to lvl 20 honor which is attainable.

Deathlymonkey
04-30-2011, 03:35 PM
lol my point exactly, no one will ever reach 500,000 kills for that title. And it has terrible stats compared to lvl 20 honor which is attainable.

give xi a year or two (:

xXCrusadeXx
04-30-2011, 03:48 PM
give xi a year or two (:

lmao well games alrdy been out over 2 years, even he'd need like 5 years +. and we know this game isn't gunna be here that long.

BamOwnage
04-30-2011, 05:07 PM
oxio gets like 200 kills per war, and that's on a bad day

xXCrusadeXx
04-30-2011, 05:43 PM
he needs 10x the amount of kills he has now

Aphyxis
05-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I second (or whatever # I am to support this) the idea. Gives people incentive to try, but then again, could also produce people who go to war to only headhunt, though that's certainly more enterprising than just gate-farming.

BamOwnage
05-01-2011, 10:31 AM
I second (or whatever # I am to support this) the idea. Gives people incentive to try, but then again, could also produce people who go to war to only headhunt, though that's certainly more enterprising than just gate-farming.

It's better head-hunting, than tower farming, right?

Bebe
05-01-2011, 12:27 PM
oxio gets like 200 kills per war, and that's on a bad day

Lmao. 200 min per war x avg 3 wars a day x 365 days is 219,000 kills. He/she don't got anywhere near that.

For others: Wexp is used for experience/skill pt/hr. Make use of them? Don't cry about kill titles just cause you used all your wexp for fail sigg and runes.

Oh btw, your kill title resets when you change nations. Still have point to this thread?

Xiju
05-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Lmao. 200 min per war x avg 3 wars a day x 365 days is 219,000 kills. He/she don't got anywhere near that.

For others: Wexp is used for experience/skill pt/hr. Make use of them? Don't cry about kill titles just cause you used all your wexp for fail sigg and runes.

Oh btw, your kill title resets when you change nations. Still have point to this thread?

i war 1 time a day but nice try :( then there's still the issue of called wars and such qq

but atm i have 61,277 kills :X

Bebe
05-01-2011, 01:18 PM
i war 1 time a day but nice try :( then there's still the issue of called wars and such qq

but atm i have 61,277 kills :X

Wasn't talking to you. And you say you war 1 a day. That char used to war 5 times a day and that char is almost 2 years old. So I'm just telling that guy your char does not get min of 200 pt in bad war. Just fixing his mistake, not yours. ^_^

xXCrusadeXx
05-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Wasn't talking to you. And you say you war 1 a day. That char used to war 5 times a day and that char is almost 2 years old. So I'm just telling that guy your char does not get min of 200 pt in bad war. Just fixing his mistake, not yours. ^_^

The point of this thread is to make 'Nation War' titles useful for the 'Nation War'. I simply stated that the stats should be better, based on the work needed. You don't have to agree. I would much rather walk around with a kill title than an honor title, shows that I dont just pop in for each war and do nothing.

xXCrusadeXx
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM

Good point.
Farming gates = get points = get good title
Farming gates = no kills = no good title (assuming they improved the stats)

So it actually reduce ppl farming gates and actually participate in the war.

Xiju
05-01-2011, 03:24 PM

also had about a 1yr break total from the user switches. nice try again? :\

it's ok, no need to be jelly :>

Bebe
05-01-2011, 03:45 PM
also had about a 1yr break total from the user switches. nice try again? :\

it's ok, no need to be jelly :>

Again, we talking about the XI char not "u"!
And what is there to be jelly about? Should I goto t3 and jelly you?
=) *cough* I only wear will gears. Course I can't say it was you who said it cause I don't know who was on XI at the time.

Bebe
05-01-2011, 04:07 PM
The point of this thread is to make 'Nation War' titles useful for the 'Nation War'. I simply stated that the stats should be better, based on the work needed. You don't have to agree. I would much rather walk around with a kill title than an honor title, shows that I dont just pop in for each war and do nothing.

Never said I disagree with tower/gate farmers BUT!
How many builders are you gonna see after this?
There are a lot of ppl who still relog for other players.
Why not just take towers out then? Why not take gates out then? Why not this why not that?
There are a lot of players who still don't know how to war. Some don't got the gears/skills to go against some players so they rather hit guards. A lot of ppl hit attack towers cause it hits them 1k over dmg. Not everyone was born to war.
Killing opposite nations is good but we also need ppl to hit guards and take bases. What you're asking is to bring back old 94 wars. Do you get MY POINT?

xXCrusadeXx
05-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Those who enjoy building or being lazy would hit guards and build res' either way because they'll still gain honor. For others who do try and defend and kill opposite nation, their role is just as important and so kill titles deserve some improvement. It's not like its going to ruin anything because it isn't the only title thats available, which means probably 90% of ppl would do what they have been doing in the past.

And take into consideration if it was the other way around. If honor titles were terrible and someone suggested increasing stats, it's more reasonable to dislike that. The honor title is, for the most part, based more on how often you show up rather than how much effort you put in.

So what I'm getting at is this: If they made kill titles on par with honor titles, no one would be at a disadvantage because they can always use their honor title. For those that do have a kill title (and want to wear it), why put them at a disadvantage.

DistroX
05-01-2011, 10:42 PM
i love u XI, friend

xXCrusadeXx
05-24-2011, 08:54 AM
to the top ^^