PDA

View Full Version : Character Chnge...............

brusky
04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
It would be kool if Est Would make a Character Chnge Item Where u can Get a item In Cash shop For like 60-70 dollars(You Can only Get One Per Acc in ur Whole Life & its Account Bindin) and u can chnge ONE character u have to Anotherr Class Like Wa to Wi. This Item Would also Wipe all teh Upgrades/Skills u got already on that character but ull be the Current Skill rank u Have

What do you guys think bout that?:confused:

LILCHAOLAO
04-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Wait for Cabal 2. This game's dying.

truelyfalse
04-28-2011, 06:37 AM
It would be kool if Est Would make a Character Chnge Item Where u can Get a item In Cash shop For like 60-70 dollars(You Can only Get One Per Acc in ur Whole Life & its Account Bindin) and u can chnge ONE character u have to Anotherr Class Like Wa to Wi. This Item Would also Wipe all teh Upgrades/Skills u got already on that character but ull be the Current Skill rank u Have

What do you guys think bout that?:confused:

I get were your coming from about this but I think You mean a class change card. I don't think so, this is why the game allows you to create 5 characters in one account or if not satisfied with character you can reroll granted you lose everything and start from scratch but atleast you can keep the alz and gear or what ever drops you think worth keeping. In my opinion a rebirth or more commonly called reborn with character change if so desired would be better. It would work like this after lvling to a mid lvl say 140 or higher you are given the apportunity to reborn your charater by setting it back to lvl 1 with or without character change but with half (50%) of your stats that you have aquired. You also but your gear and alz in storage or with alt character before rebirth so as to not lose them. This would help if you feel like starting over and with new class if you wish plus with a little extra help because you've earned it just my opinion.

ITooTMyShid
04-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Lol game isnt dieing venus is dieing and cabal 2 is going to be a way different from Cabal 1 and if anything cabal 2 should attract people to Cabal 1 :Ohttp://oi54.tinypic.com/dqkimt.jpg

BamOwnage
04-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Lol game isnt dieing venus is dieing and cabal 2 is going to be a way different from Cabal 1 and if anything cabal 2 should attract people to Cabal 1 :Ohttp://oi54.tinypic.com/dqkimt.jpg

Yep, Venus is losing a lot of players, so that is dying Cabal=/=Venus

Valdoroth
04-28-2011, 09:07 PM
alsowhat about all that WA gears you have? Wiz can't use it. Not worth paying the price to be honest. Especially with ppl selling accounts out there you can just find.