PDA

View Full Version : wiz lvling help?

Pentothenate
04-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Hey, i started a wiz about a week ago, its lvl 55 now and i can go to wrs and weod, i have enough money for the cards and stuff so, if i go to level in there would it be best to go in a party or solo?

i can survive in buffalo cage by myself in wrs, but i havent tried weod.
Soo should i stay with wrs or move on up to weod?, also if i i end up staying in wrs, would a party exp bonus help at all or would i be better off solo?

btw, i have about 271 def with hardness buff at lvl 15. ( idk if thatll help or not)

Edit: i havent been on it much but its lvl62 now, and alot of people are telling me to go weod but weods aree soo expensive no one else ever feels like going with me, soo should i go by myself and just grind alot or stay somewhere like dark bladers in PL?

WIpwns
04-26-2010, 04:57 PM
party

Monopolus
04-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Keep doing wRS parties until level 60 or so, then do wEOD. Then u can use wEOD to get to level 65 where you'll unlock Lake In Dusk.

Pentothenate
04-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Keep doing wRS parties until level 60 or so, then do wEOD. Then u can use wEOD to get to level 65 where you'll unlock Lake In Dusk.

wrs are about 3mill now for one 0.o..... anything else? weod are about 400k sooo can i just go weod now?

BleedingSoul
04-27-2010, 05:37 PM
dont bother ur gonna get nerfed again son.

IStormI
04-27-2010, 07:52 PM
I started wizzy like last week, I'm capped at lvl 80 right now. I can tell you though, I've solo'd all the dungeons I've ran except normal rs (where I got a guildie to level with me). You should be able to run weak eod and solo it if you have stit gears on you as spares. If you're armor is just your regular quest armor then don't bother soloing weak eod up until I would say 60 or 65, even then party with someone. Wizzies are squishy but they can pack power when they're geared.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
04-28-2010, 09:49 PM
i say for getting to lv60 go n grind at wRS buffalos if u have the entry, if not try a wEod party n grind for teh whole 2 hrs, if not that u can try n get to lv61 by going to Ca1 u might get urself some ucms and uch whiel ur there,then after lv61 just run wEod...if not then go grind dark bladers til lv65 like most players did.

Pentothenate
05-19-2010, 06:09 PM
please help

rythemz
05-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Can't you see the 6 posts above?

IllusionistZ
05-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Hey, i started a wiz about a week ago, its lvl 55 now and i can go to wrs and weod, i have enough money for the cards and stuff so, if i go to level in there would it be best to go in a party or solo?

i can survive in buffalo cage by myself in wrs, but i havent tried weod.
Soo should i stay with wrs or move on up to weod?, also if i i end up staying in wrs, would a party exp bonus help at all or would i be better off solo?

btw, i have about 271 def with hardness buff at lvl 15. ( idk if thatll help or not)

Edit: i havent been on it much but its lvl62 now, and alot of people are telling me to go weod but weods aree soo expensive no one else ever feels like going with me, soo should i go by myself and just grind alot or stay somewhere like dark bladers in PL?
Z's leveling guide:
Perm
BB+
EXP BB
EXP rune when are able to use
Party EXP rune when are able to use
Choas title when are able to get it
ALWAYS be in a Party

lower levels should go to the weaken dunegons untill they can unlock the normal ones. Hit RS with a buddy while someone else is outside the dunegon in the party. Once you get to the buffalos have the person that came with you leave party. His job is to break the stones to release more buffalos. Don't worry about finishing it, you are here to level up fast. Once you maxed out grinding in RS move on. Hit Choas Area as much as possible and hit PF. From level 1-170 should take you about 3-4 weeks max depending on how much you are on and how hard you grind. Also, use odd circles cuz the time you spend running back to the mobs you want is alot of exp you are losing. How this helps:cool:

Pentothenate
05-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Can't you see the 6 posts above?

Yes, im sorry i should've been more specific, when i said "please help" i was talking about the extra bit of info i added, about whether or not i should go weod in a party or solo. I decided to add to the original post instead of making a whole new thread on the same topic.

Shadowkin8
07-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Solo the sh*t out of everything meng. Only party with people if you need them to be your sp monkeys.

iK.I.D
08-26-2010, 01:04 PM
for weod or eod always have a party unless you are a FS because wiz die the fastest