PDA

View Full Version : Starting Fresh need some Advice (experts!) - Please Read

Espioh
04-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Hey what's good everyone, I have decided to start a fresh new account to accomplish the one task that I've never done with this game: Have fun by levelling past the 140ish area, and enjoy dungeons, maps etc.

So to do this i am going to need your advice on what I have to do to be successful.

What should i do with my WI?
I've never really played the Wizard class for what it is so i need to know how to make some alz legit, and how to own in war. PVP is not a concern for me as FS's usually just stand in BI all day and spam 1-4.

But anyways, I would just like some insight on how to conduct this character's career if you will so that I don't just pick up and leave him halfway through being 110...

Anyways thanks for reading, sorry if this was a bit long its just i needed to get my thoughts out on the forums.

P.S. notes & questions

- I have a 14-day premium courtesy of my new account i made today, It will Expire on MAY 14th, 2011.

- I have a Topaz Crystal +27% Crit dmg from another character i owned.

- Is it ok to use a Citrine Orb 40% Crit dmg from Weak eod? I have seen some pretty decent Wizards using it

- *Where will my Crit RATE COME FROM?

Thanks Everyone.

Sincerely,
Espioh :cool:

Espioh
04-30-2011, 06:09 PM
bump

Palomar
05-02-2011, 01:45 PM
There should be lots of info on here already. The WIZ class has been well played for quite some time now. Dig around. : )

r3p1x
05-02-2011, 03:28 PM
The easiest and cheapest way to make your wiz is to farm weod for 2 36 dmg pherry orbs and you can either try for a 40/7 helm from weod or just buy a pc rate osm martial helm
Assuming you aren't a billionaire i suggest buying shadowtitanium amp gloves/boots or 5 amp mystic, depending on how much alz you have
As for the suit, buy a 7 m.amp 50 hp osm martial suit
Everything else: 3 RoL1s, vamp ammy +3, eos6/7, vamp earrings +3/4/5 x2, BoS +3/4/5 x2, and a vital belt

As a wiz you're gonna need to get used to bm-ing a lot since their def isn't all that great and giving people sp when they need it lol

Hope I helped, ask any questions you might have