PDA

View Full Version : hey i have problem help plz!

MarcoV
05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
already createted a character wizzard and i cant log into the game everythime oi try to log to any server it says when i try to click on my character set sub password so i click ok and i try to make password for example 5555 then this is the screen shot after i try :S so please help me to log in :S 2451

[GM] Kato
05-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey MarcoV,

It sounds like you might have already set a subpassword for your account. If you can't remember it or just need to reset it for whatever reason, then follow these steps:

1. Sign-In to www.cabal.com.
2. Go to the "Account Management" section.
3. Click on the OTP button to send the OTP (One Time Password) to your registered email account.
4. Type in your OTP which has sent to your email.
5. Your Sub Password is now reset.

Try making a new sub password and it should work. :)

If you have any other issues, feel free to put in a ticket at our HelpDesk and we'll help you out asap!

~ [GM] Kato

MarcoV
05-03-2011, 02:15 PM
hey i have the same problemi got the new code from my email i put on otp then it says sub pw reset succsefully then i enterd the game now and then i doubled click on my character it appear again to make password i did it and add 5 digits then it says same msg as the screen shot up there

MarcoV
05-03-2011, 02:24 PM
am sorry for disturbing am Just new in game thats why am lost but iam following the instructions exactly and still cant log in

gary055
05-03-2011, 04:03 PM
You see in your screenshot there are two boxes ? Did you try filling in the same password in both spaces? I say this because i had this problem before .

Hope it works .

MarcoV
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM
yeah bro i did i put the same password in both of the boxes and still won't let me go into the game i dunno why i have tried even new account and same problem very strange :S:S

SoulKnight
05-03-2011, 05:21 PM
try putting 1357 and then 1357 on the other box too. ur probably still trying 5555 and it wont let u use all the same numbers for the password

MarcoV
05-04-2011, 04:04 AM
thank u very much for the help :)