PDA

View Full Version : NOOO bladers in cabal 2???

Zeon
05-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Wtffffffffffffffff

cadacus_ater
05-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Sad but true (so far)

Oh well, bladers kinda take away from the game's party-oriented activities (cause they are soo good at soloing stuff). So if you had to pick a class to ditch, it'd be bladers.

XFearMyBladeX
05-05-2011, 08:17 PM
lol idk but for dungeons party i rather get a bl than a fs.bl can tank spike example: ic2.if the party couldnt kill the last boss or any of the other bosses,the bl can use intu and tank the spikes and probably solo boss.and bl have wayyy better dps than fs and also they got debuffs and cd buffs.
when it comes to fs,they only have ss which goes away after 2 spikes in ft2 and ic2 last boss(depending on ur def).and aod but thats a self buff...

only thing fs r good for is for pvp and war,besides that they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

zevran09
05-08-2011, 10:57 AM
WHY???!!! I want bladers in Cabal 2! Maybe they will put them later ... there is still hope.

ZEPR0
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
GMs answer this plss

Deathlymonkey
05-08-2011, 12:30 PM
GMs answer this plss

Answer what? I don't see any question...

ZEPR0
05-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Answer what? I don't see any question...

whether theres still BL class in CABAL2 duh

Deathlymonkey
05-08-2011, 12:48 PM
whether theres still BL class in CABAL2 duh

Lol check the official Cabal II website, there's no blader.

redpill
05-08-2011, 05:09 PM
if you check the wallpaper section of the site, there's a blader looking character in the 3rd pic. pretty sure they'll have bladers.

XFearMyBladeX
05-08-2011, 05:37 PM
if you check the wallpaper section of the site, there's a blader looking character in the 3rd pic. pretty sure they'll have bladers.

thats not a bl,thats the wiz:1 that char doesnt have any weapons just hands soo closest thing to that is a wiz... o.o

xXCrusadeXx
05-08-2011, 06:17 PM
errr didnt the vid had a blader in it

Minigirl
05-08-2011, 07:02 PM
yup there is a BL

Look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIPJFFGYqQ
or if u go to
http://www.cabal2.com/
and watch the video at min 0:37 there is a BL ^^ well is the same but 2 swords? huh

we have BL's for some time ;] so don't worry ^^

Zeon
05-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Yes, there's a BL in the vid, but have u checked the official classes presented in the website? Bsides, duh, the game is still in it's developing phase so, the can very damn well ditch bladers now and leave all of us hanging... TO top it all, there's no Priest or whatever in the Vid, yet, the class description is on the website... So.. the fact that there's a BL in the VID doesn't mean there's gonna be a BL class in the game.... so sad.... Where's the fun in cabal if we can't double wield?!?!?!?!

steaksauce
05-09-2011, 08:24 AM
another perspective, maybe that blader on the video was NPC.

cuz what does blader really do that sets them apart from other classes? nothing, really.

ZEPR0
05-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Yall are stupid its still not Final whether CABAL 2 will have BL class or not
yes the one at the Video could be NPC or BL
I mean C'mon the CABAL 2 website is still a rough preview, for sure alot of stuff will be added
kinda like Guild Wars 2 there are 8 classes but there only showing out 6 atm

NOW, This is part where the GMs comes in, they should be the one addressing the players these questions
WTH they didnt even give us any news or notif. bout the CABAL2 site they should be promoting it if you ask me.

iHybrid
05-10-2011, 03:35 PM
FB with 2 sword, we have Blader lol lol lol =))

Tenrai
05-10-2011, 06:56 PM
possible they will make a faction between warrior and blader.

Minigirl
05-10-2011, 08:00 PM
nahh its a wiz Heyy look look they can use 2 swords in cabal 2 ........i gotta love how they love to play with our minds ;] Anyways i bet there is a BL end of story ;] seriously i cant image how the game is going to be without BL >.< lets be honest maybe BL IS Cheap when it comes to pk and skills but but if i have to pick a parther to duo stuff ill go with bl ;] ohh well im out of this thread ;] byeee

Drew
05-10-2011, 08:55 PM
the jury is still out on whether there'll be a bl or none...but that vid is a good sign.

cuz what does blader really do that sets them apart from other classes? nothing, really.

it has the best 1 hit move in bm2^^ imo. cabal 1, 2, 3 ~ without that animation is not cabal, again imo

Zeon
05-12-2011, 03:02 PM
just one thing... dual wielding... one of the main reasons as to why someone chooses a blader is because of that...

Zeon
05-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Yall are stupid its still not Final whether CABAL 2 will have BL class or not

NOW, This is part where the GMs comes in, they should be the one addressing the players these questions
WTH they didnt even give us any news or notif. bout the CABAL2 site they should be promoting it if you ask me.

Seems like the only stupid person here is you... why would the cabal online staff promote something that:
A) is still in development and there are not much, if any, news at all abt it, except a trailer and a calendar video in youtube (bsides they will focus on Korea first)
B) will leave them without work? since cabal2 will have a total new staff (probably) the ones running this oe will most likely end up job-less if the game dies
c) (not related to the topic, but related to ur stupidness) who in their rite mind would still wait for an answer from the GM's?

lol at u

Regarding the BL matter.... the scarce amnt of news regarding Cabal 2 are... well, scarce, since Howling Sword (another EST game) is coming first, they are wroking hard on the promotion of such game, as cabal 2 still remains a secret :S so, all we can say is, wheter there will be balders in cabal 2 or not, is still a mystery.... but why would EST keep a main class secret, and promote new one? makes sense? i don't think so....

If there will be BL's in cabal 2 great... if not, then they will be missed... greatly (and i'll look for a different game :P)

Now... what i can think of is that MAYBE ( i cannot emphazise that word enough) they will create specializations... and BL could be one of them.... MAYBE!!!

And again, don't have such high hopes for a video of a still developing game where nothing is written in stone....

Skullwhip360
05-23-2011, 08:47 AM
This trailer shows a person with 2 swords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st95LMFVCAg&feature=player_embedded

Zeon
05-24-2011, 11:18 PM
This trailer shows a person with 2 swords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st95LMFVCAg&feature=player_embedded

Read above...

Eiza
05-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Priests better be good enough to fill the void left by Bladers. They have very big shoes to fill.

Chippo
05-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Priests better be good enough to fill the void left by Bladers. They have very big shoes to fill.

Bladers don't have big shoes. Honestly, it's great that blader is being replaced.

Why I think only Blader is not in CABAL 2:

Force Shielder is needed to protect the party.
Before a trapped hallway
FS: "Alright guys, throwing ss. Be in range. Let's get through this trapped hallway alive."
BL: "Screw you all. I got Int."
Rest: "Thanks, FS! You truly are a life-saver."

When fighting a lot of mobs in wars
FS: "Gonna aod here and distract them."
BL: (Uses Int and jumps into the mob of enemies) (Dies right away due to people using combos) "omg wtf, I had Int."

When fighting a hard-hitting boss
FS: "Gonna aod and tank it."
BL: "Gonna Int and tank it." (The boss one-shots the Blader) "omg wtf, I had Int."

Warrior is needed to increase hp and attack of the party.
During buffing time
WA: (Gives ms)
BL: (Dances and does nothing)

In BM2
WA: "This scythe surely is awesome when I can hit MORE than one target, right BL?"
BL: "ihu"

When fighting a boss
WA: "FS (fury shout) up"
BL: "FI (fatality increase) up"
Rest: "Stop, don't use FI. It just takes up a valuable short space."
BL: "ihu all"

Force Archer is needed to tend to the party.
FA: (heals an injured party member) "All patched up~ ^.^"
BL: (drops some HP potions) "Here... use these..."

During buffing time
FA: (Casts OB)
BL: "You guys want Curse Dodge...?"
FA: "Hush, my VF > your lame Body buff"

Wizard is needed to give sp to the party.
During buffing time
WI: (Casts FISH to party members)
BL: "You guys want Curse Dodge now?"

When SP is low
WI: "SP up."
BL: "Curse Dodge up!"
Rest: "Just leave, BL."
BL: (leaves party and logs off)

Force Blader is needed to save time (by debuffing) for the party.
FB: "Hey BL, how many debuffs do you have again?"

Then it comes down to Blader vs. Priest
Blader is needed...for...a 300 sec cd 90 sec duration 8% cdi party short or curse dodge (hooray, it prevents one from getting debuffed for two instances, but does not make the debuff register to cooldown state)...tanking with Intuition while other party members die from spikes then shortly meeting the same fate...the super high cdi/rate bm1 which is useless if one doesn't crit...the super fast (if done correctly) bm2 designed for attacking one target...

Priest would be needed for more support to the party. idk how Priest would turn out to be, but hopefully more useful in parties, yet staying powerful in solo as well.

R.I.P. Blader

cadacus_ater
05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Bladers don't have big shoes. Honestly, it's great that blader is being replaced.

Why I think only Blader is not in CABAL 2:

Force Shielder is needed to protect the party.
Before a trapped hallway
FS: "Alright guys, throwing ss. Be in range. Let's get through this trapped hallway alive."
BL: "Screw you all. I got Int."
Rest: "Thanks, FS! You truly are a life-saver."

When fighting a lot of mobs in wars
FS: "Gonna aod here and distract them."
BL: (Uses Int and jumps into the mob of enemies) (Dies right away due to people using combos) "omg wtf, I had Int."

When fighting a hard-hitting boss
FS: "Gonna aod and tank it."
BL: "Gonna Int and tank it." (The boss one-shots the Blader) "omg wtf, I had Int."

Warrior is needed to increase hp and attack of the party.
During buffing time
WA: (Gives ms)
BL: (Dances and does nothing)

In BM2
WA: "This scythe surely is awesome when I can hit MORE than one target, right BL?"
BL: "ihu"

When fighting a boss
WA: "FS (fury shout) up"
BL: "FI (fatality increase) up"
Rest: "Stop, don't use FI. It just takes up a valuable short space."
BL: "ihu all"

Force Archer is needed to tend to the party.
FA: (heals an injured party member) "All patched up~ ^.^"
BL: (drops some HP potions) "Here... use these..."

During buffing time
FA: (Casts OB)
BL: "You guys want Curse Dodge...?"
FA: "Hush, my VF > your lame Body buff"

Wizard is needed to give sp to the party.
During buffing time
WI: (Casts FISH to party members)
BL: "You guys want Curse Dodge now?"

When SP is low
WI: "SP up."
BL: "Curse Dodge up!"
Rest: "Just leave, BL."

Force Blader is needed to save time (by debuffing) for the party.
FB: "Hey BL, how many debuffs do you have again?"

Then it comes down to Blader vs. Priest
Blader is needed...for...a 300 sec cd 90 sec duration 8% cdi party short or curse dodge (hooray, it prevents one from getting debuffed for two instances, but does not make the debuff register to cooldown state)...tanking with Intuition while other party members die from spikes then shortly meeting the same fate...the super high cdi/rate bm1 which is useless if one doesn't crit...the super fast (if done correctly) bm2 designed for attacking one target...

Priest would be needed for more support to the party. idk how Priest would turn out to be, but hopefully more useful in parties, yet staying powerful in solo as well.

R.I.P. Blader

I lol'ed, +1. Ironic how I can calmly accept my class' potential demise. Maybe it is because EVERY other class offers half decent support where as BL do jack squat! Only thing I like about BL 'support' is FoF. Whoop-dee-doo.

Ludacris
05-25-2011, 12:31 PM
;\

Zeon
05-25-2011, 12:59 PM
I lol'ed, +1. Ironic how I can calmly accept my class' potential demise. Maybe it is because EVERY other class offers half decent support where as BL do jack squat! Only thing I like about BL 'support' is FoF. Whoop-dee-doo.

True lol as much as i hate to admit it, BL's have no potential party-whise.... still, they are maybe one of the cooler looking class in all of cabal (2 katanas/blades in each hand? c'mon, that's cool) but... no potential whatsoever in a party :( oh well, i've made my peace xD i've quit cabal a couple months ago, and have decided that i won't be playing cabal 2 if they ever release it... btw, i found a much cooler dualwielder in the new upcoming MMO Prius online.. if u feel like taking a look, here's a trailer vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBIdhJB9oI&feature=relmfu) also, here's another Vid of another game (Kritika) with a really cool Dual Wielder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFFD3JHw4o) Tho that's not the game i've been waiting for xD

Drew
05-27-2011, 03:28 AM
so ironic that had to come from a bl...but then again, looking at ur stats at 170 geesh, i am not surprise why u deem urself useless.

DeathRhythm
05-27-2011, 04:11 AM
you know since we know nothing about cabal 2 and the skills that each class will have isn't it to soon for some of you guys to assume that each class will have this and that skills heck they all might have totally different skills from cabal 1.

Zeon
05-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Most likely there will be different skills duh, that's a given... and most of the thread is us hypothesizing about what might or might not happns in cabal 2... a Fact is, the video doesn't "introduce" the classes, just shows different images of what might. Another fact, the 6 classes introduced on the website are WA, WI, FA, FB, FS, and priest.

Taking a quick look at the webpage agaion, they updated it a lil, procyon and capella are no more, there 2 new factions from which to choose, Echsteel and Reinfedlt.

IF cabal 2 is going to be action oriented instead of point-and-click, a newly reformed blader would be, in fact, one of the best options in these kind of games... instead of what seems yet another long range class

raiezore
06-01-2011, 02:00 PM
oh god! x.x THERE IS BLADERS IN CABAL 2. PAY attention to the COMMERCIAL there is some one with armor build using TWO KATANAS/BLADES and besides i know because i'm actually participating in the closed beta, don't ask but i accidentally forgot my account username and password for my old account on the forums and PS theyre thinking of having the warrior and BL merged or the force blader and blader merged idk which but theyre thinking it

raiezore
06-01-2011, 02:04 PM
oh and another thing theres a total of 12 classes ._. and the site, well try it on different browsers cause i scrolled through on different browsers and it had all 12 for me on one of them, best to view on ipod o.o

epicepic
06-20-2011, 03:36 PM
no BL me no like it...Lolz thought that was fun

cloud0
06-25-2011, 04:00 PM
there is a blader in the trailer...

Bar Dribben
07-12-2011, 03:28 PM
there is a character holds 2 swords in the vid ... i guess.. its a blader? .. . . .. . . . . . . .

DoubleZ
07-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I did saw a blader in vid but the suit is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.....

IRaid101
07-12-2011, 05:43 PM
its not for sure information but

i read something about someone saying

the warrior class will be able to also use 2 weapons
they might make warriors be hybrids

cadacus_ater
07-13-2011, 07:15 AM
For all we know, the "Blader" in the trailer could be an npc :p

IRaid101
07-13-2011, 10:29 AM
i don't see a blader in the trailer what so ever

BAKA
07-13-2011, 01:42 PM
and your telling use intu isn't a self buff..... a fs can tank also if we ss then we aod our ss will last longer .... my tanking is bm1+aura+aod+moralbane..and ss if in party 1600+def

cadacus_ater
07-13-2011, 01:50 PM
and your telling use intu isn't a self buff..... a fs can tank also if we ss then we aod our ss will last longer .... my tanking is bm1+aura+aod+moralbane..and ss if in party 1600+def

What you trolling about?

Although you may last longer, you can't move :p

Asphel
07-28-2011, 08:08 AM
the "Blader" in the trailer can be an npc and this npc can be a master. They teach our character about katana's skill or blade's skill. I think blader class can be hide class..
Sorry my english is not good ^^

jakethesnak3
07-28-2011, 03:04 PM
I might be stuck using a warrior :(

redwinggrace
08-28-2011, 03:08 PM
WHY???!!! I want bladers in Cabal 2! Maybe they will put them later ... there is still hope.

lol look up on youtube cabal 2 gameplay. one of them has a bl attacking stuff. there should be bladers, maybe they just havent updated it on forum

redwinggrace
08-28-2011, 03:11 PM
i take that back it was a false vid. idk if theres bladers or not. ill prolly just go to FB otherwise lmao

redzkee
03-24-2012, 06:56 AM
thats not a bl,thats the wiz:1 that char doesnt have any weapons just hands soo closest thing to that is a wiz... o.o

to be honest, if you look carefully in the video and in the picture... it doesn't look the same, there costume in cabal 2 are different. so dont call that Wizard. so, look the "Hair and Eyes" until you know it. :)

here Blader in Cabal 2, he shouldn't be an NPC or something.

In video
Yuan, remember her? she's using Dual Katana.. it would be the Blader

btw... here the 3 unknown class

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4017/76209624.png
Unknown..

Unknown.. both are the same.

Unknown... But he's using Dual Sword.

CapnCommando
03-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Blader will most likely be a secondary class. In alot of mmo's you pick a primary class, then you at around lvl 20-40 you would be able to pick a secondary class, which is more of a specification of skills,weapons, armor, and all around play style. Blader will probably be one of these...