PDA

View Full Version : Mission war Fee for level 95+ mission war

lugalo
04-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Okay, my friend who also plays Cabal is confusing me with the fee for the higher lvl mission wars. He is saying there is not an entrance fee for the lvl 95+ mission wars but instead there is a fee for each time you get killed and/or if your nation loses. is that true? If not how could he think that it is true? To me it doesn't sound right but hey, I just want to make sure.

CNJRP
04-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Okay, my friend who also plays Cabal is confusing me with the fee for the higher lvl mission wars. He is saying there is not an entrance fee for the lvl 95+ mission wars but instead there is a fee for each time you get killed and/or if your nation loses. is that true? If not how could he think that it is true? To me it doesn't sound right but hey, I just want to make sure.

There is a 1m entrance fee, however if your nation wins you could win your alz back and have a small profit.

lugalo
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
There is a 1m entrance fee, however if your nation wins you could win your alz back and have a small profit.

Yea, I expected war to still have you pay the 1 million alz entrance fee because I mean that's the way it has always been(I think), but I still can't fathom how my friend managed to come up with his "get killed and/or your nation loses war you lose alz" thing. He whispered me and said "don't go to war" and I asked him "why not?" and he told me that you lose alz each time you die or your nation loses if you're in war. I asked him if he was sure and he said "Trust me I know". I was so sure that that isn't the case and that he might be mistaking that for something else, because one day I asked him if he goes to war, he replied that he rarely goes to war, and I asked him why he chose the nation he did, he replied just to be on a side.

but I'm still confused and I wonder how he came up with it.

crescence
05-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Your friend was right about losing your money if your nation loses the war. (You don't get your 1 mil back if you lose the war)

Username
05-02-2010, 07:39 PM
is he shooting cats outta his domomouth? o-O

cronic21
07-12-2010, 11:04 PM
1mil entrance fee, so if u win/lose ur friend had that part right.

but on the other subject he mentioned bout if u die u lose money could be, i have a friend thats been playing for yrs and said the more u die the worse buff capsule u get, no matter ur score. so example die 10x, get a med capsule, die 0 x, get a high...

and buff caps/pills r just npc food/alz.

Zuto
07-15-2010, 11:24 AM
If u lose and ur 120+ in t1 and u did really good then u mite get some money back

The most i ever got was around 750k when i lost