PDA

View Full Version : Completely New to Bladers

Tooad
04-27-2010, 10:19 AM
hello i am completely , brand spankin new to cabal.
I decided to start off as a blader on venus, can anyone spare some usefull tips?
Also.i found this guide for bladers, is this a good one to follow? (http://cabal.mmosite.com/content/2008-07-24/20080724020811064.shtml)

YumCookies
04-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Uhm...that guide is farily old actually... I'm kind of too lazy to type out a full Blader guide atm, but I'll just tell you this - don't worry about your stat points too much until you hit Transcender [since resetting your stats doesn't cost that much]
And umm... the end game skills you need at level 20/ maxed out are:
Impact stab
Vital Interfere
Double Slash
Assault
Double Rising
Force kick (?) [up to you...]
Storm Grind
Fade Step
Dash
Twin Moon Slash (?) [up to you...]
Art of Fierceness
Field of Fear
Intense Blade
Inuition
Soul Blade [Forgot the exact name... but this is the orange buff]
Aura barrier
Mirage Step
Iron Skin
Lightning Slash [Keep at level 9/12 only]
Blade Scud [Keep at level 9/12 only]

If you see a skill and it's not on this list, it's best to keep it either at level 1 or 9 [but never maxed out since you'll probably get rid of it soon]

Tooad
04-27-2010, 12:03 PM
ok thanks

BlackFire
04-27-2010, 06:07 PM
i remember some of those skills which skill is the one that attacks rapidly. and jus wondering i played cabal before and quit now theres a new website and everything can i transfer my progress if so how.

Nanjirou
04-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Play Warrior. ^^

BlackFire
04-27-2010, 06:14 PM
lmao wariors do alota dmg but even though that had nutin to do with my post ima have to say im more of a person that likes for show off moves more then dmg moves.

Nanjirou
04-27-2010, 06:17 PM
More useful in dungeons and bossing. lol Best tip for bladers issss don't wear Shadow titanium amp !!! Makes you squishy like poo!

carowe27
04-27-2010, 06:55 PM
dont put alot of stat points into int. and boost your str and dex only so you can wear your gear once you have done that choose dex or str to max out with the rest of your stats.

KhmerBlader
04-27-2010, 06:55 PM
hello i am completely , brand spankin new to cabal.
I decided to start off as a blader on venus, can anyone spare some usefull tips?
Also.i found this guide for bladers, is this a good one to follow? (http://cabal.mmosite.com/content/2008-07-24/20080724020811064.shtml)

Good to start off with blader. Everything is easy. Gears aren't very expensive unless u go to armor :]

Tooad
04-28-2010, 06:10 PM
thanks ill remeber all the info.
btw whats amp?

carowe27
04-28-2010, 06:53 PM
amp is like amplifier. easy way to explain it is say you have base attack of 1,000 each percent of amp will increase your dmg output. so for example if you have total of 50% amp with 1000k base attack that will mean you will increase your attack by 500. so now you have 1,500. amp can be found in almost all gear. helmet, gloves, suit, boots, bracelet, swords, orbs, crystals, and pets. forgive me if i missed something. best thing to do is get amp in both bracelets, suit, boots, gloves. the most % of amp in your body gear is 7% aka ( boots gloves suit helm) crafted or with it already in slot. You can not put amp in slot so dont try. Amp can only be crafted. You want to get 7% in each item. Bracelets vary some have up to 8% because its 5%amp with it and then a slot with 3% those are the +3 slotted bracelets. the +6 will only have 7% amp but more increase in attack and other options. YOU WANT SWORD AMP NOT MAGIC AMP. that is for starters then get a DB (death blow) crafted helm and DB crafted swords/Katanas since you are a BL. now some BL have an AMP sword also but that is only if it is Forcium the highest lvl gear in the game. well used to be not since new update but nvm that. you want to equal out your rate to dmg. (critical rate/critical dmg) as a BL you want the best amount of rate you can get without sacrificing your DMG. 50% rate is your highest base amount. it can increase a bit from slots of pets and if you use AOP (amulet of pain) +5 is your best bet if you can afford a +6 go for it. you will have a 5% base of critical rate and a 20% base critical dmg as you start out naked. you should use 3 ROL+1 (ring of luck) and 1 CR+1 (crit ring) since will be best for you. now that will bump up your rate to 35% and your dmg to 30% with a DB helm and 2 DB swords you can decide on if you want one that is crafted with rate or dmg. since the helm will have 2 slots and both swords will have 2 slots make sure each slot is filled with dmg. so that will be 60% more dmg. now your up to 90% dmg. the crafted part of the helm and blades is what is above the slots. you can get helms and swords with rate from 3% 4% 5% or 8% and dmg from 6% 7% 10% or 16%. i recommend that you get a helmet with the best % dmg you can afford. one sword with rate of atleast 5% and the other sword with the best crafted dmg % you can afford. so now you will have 40% rate and a higher % of dmg depending on what % dmg helm and what %dmg sword you get crafted. BL only truly needs 40% dmg even though your max is 50% your 2 main skills LS (lightning Slash) and BS (Blade Scud) will give you an increase of 10% rate when used. so that will give you 50% chance of critical rate.

hope this helps and its alot to take in and might take some time to figure out but ask more questions and ill check on this thread to help if i can.

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM
amp is like amplifier. easy way to explain it is say you have base attack of 1,000 each percent of amp will increase your dmg output. so for example if you have total of 50% amp with 1000k base attack that will mean you will increase your attack by 500. so now you have 1,500. amp can be found in almost all gear. helmet, gloves, suit, boots, bracelet, swords, orbs, crystals, and pets. forgive me if i missed something. best thing to do is get amp in both bracelets, suit, boots, gloves. that is for starters then get a DB (death blow) crafted helm and DB crafted swords/Katanas since you are a BL. now some BL have an AMP sword also but that is only if it is Forcium the highest lvl gear in the game. well used to be not since new update but nvm that. you want to equal out your rate to dmg. (critical rate/critical dmg) as a BL you want the best amount of rate you can get without sacrificing your DMG. 50% rate is your highest base amount. it can increase a bit from slots of pets and if you use AOP (amulet of pain) +5 is your best bet if you can afford a +6 go for it. you will have a 5% base of critical rate and a 20% base critical dmg as you start out naked. you should use 3 ROL+1 (ring of luck) and 1 CR+1 (crit ring) since will be best for you. now that will bump up your rate to 35% and your dmg to 30% with a DB helm and 2 DB swords you can decide on if you want one that is crafted with rate or dmg. since the helm will have 2 slots and both swords will have 2 slots make sure each slot is filled with dmg. so that will be 60% more dmg. now your up to 90% dmg. the crafted part of the helm and blades is what is above the slots. you can get helms and swords with rate from 3% 4% 5% or 8% and dmg from 6% 7% 10% or 16%. i recommend that you get a helmet with the best % dmg you can afford. one sword with rate of atleast 5% and the other sword with the best crafted dmg % you can afford. so now you will have 40% rate and a higher % of dmg depending on what % dmg helm and what %dmg sword you get crafted. BL only truly needs 40% dmg even though your max is 50% your 2 main skills LS (lightning Slash) and BS (Blade Scud) will give you an increase of 10% rate when used. so that will give you 50% chance of critical rate.

hope this helps and its alot to take in and might take some time to figure out but ask more questions and ill check on this thread to help if i can.

tl;dr nice essay neiro

cadacus_ater
04-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Uhm...that guide is farily old actually... I'm kind of too lazy to type out a full Blader guide atm, but I'll just tell you this - don't worry about your stat points too much until you hit Transcender [since resetting your stats doesn't cost that much]
And umm... the end game skills you need at level 20/ maxed out are:
Impact stab
Vital Interfere
Double Slash
Assault
Double Rising
Force kick (?) [up to you...]
Storm Grind
Fade Step
Dash
Twin Moon Slash (?) [up to you...]
Art of Fierceness
Field of Fear
Intense Blade
Inuition
Soul Blade [Forgot the exact name... but this is the orange buff]
Aura barrier
Mirage Step
Iron Skin
Lightning Slash [Keep at level 9/12 only]
Blade Scud [Keep at level 9/12 only]

If you see a skill and it's not on this list, it's best to keep it either at level 1 or 9 [but never maxed out since you'll probably get rid of it soon]

Don't forget Instant Immunity, which should be put at 20 (but then again, you won't use it much until you start doing wars).
On a side note, if you can find +7 shadowtitanium amp, you can get away with the lower grade armor (its better than osmium martial amp +6 and more affordable usually). But trying to +7 yourself can wipe you out of hundreds of mil if you are really unlucky, so some people prefer to buy gears already +7.

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 07:26 PM
tl;dr nice essay neiro

Dude stop it, you're making me lol too hard.

Tooad
04-28-2010, 07:40 PM
ok thanks again
read the entire thing you said and i think i get it now.

carowe27
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
ok thanks again
read the entire thing you said and i think i get it now.

ok well like i said if you have anymore questions just ask =)