PDA

View Full Version : Stats for FS

ZarkPain
05-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Is it better to have more dex than str for fs?

Sigh
05-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Str

TankAlluBicheS
05-14-2011, 02:41 AM
if u are going to wear forcy, stats should be all in STR after all INT & DEX hit this: INT: 309/DEX204. This is the stat's for forcy+7 gears n weapon.

Aniki
07-01-2011, 04:15 AM
your def rate gonna be terrible no matter how much dex you have lol XD

Davynelord
07-05-2011, 03:06 AM
your def rate gonna be terrible no matter how much dex you have lol XD

uhm, don't post false info pls....unless of course you comparing fs def rate to blader's def rate or something...

Basically here is a chart that shows how much str, int and dex gives you in each main stat per point you spend...

http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/blogimages/cabal/re2.jpg

As you can see putting points in dex gives you higher Magic, Attack Rate and Defense Rate....while going with str gives you higher Attack and Defense. Don't waste points in Int except to equip gear or unless your a mFS....even then it's probably best to go full dex build even if you are a mFS because everything except magic will suffer if you invest too much into Int.

Also I should note that this chart isn't entirely accurate....it's the most commonly used chart around the net but even though the coefficient's are not entirely accurate, it's close enough to be used as general reference....sorry I'm not at home or I would post the correct coefficients.

Davynelord
07-05-2011, 03:09 AM
and I just noticed this thread is 2 months old...OP probably already knows this stuff by now...oh well maybe someone new might read this

Aniki
07-06-2011, 05:05 AM
even if it wasnt updated, do you really think .8 def rate difference rly gonna make difference?

yeah maybe after 800 levels when you have 640 def rate more! LOL! wow that is SOOO much. sure gonna make big difference i can see you dodging attacks left and right lol

but hybrid builds are definitely possible with last update so maybe dex wouldnt be too bad :9

Davynelord
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
even if it wasnt updated, do you really think .8 def rate difference rly gonna make difference?

yeah maybe after 800 levels when you have 640 def rate more! LOL! wow that is SOOO much. sure gonna make big difference i can see you dodging attacks left and right lol

but hybrid builds are definitely possible with last update so maybe dex wouldnt be too bad :9

yes it makes a difference....if you have 640 more def rate than another player, then you'd take a lot less damage than they do....

so for example to gain 1 point of def rate you need 5 points of str (that's 1 complete level up) or 1 point in dex (you can get 5 points of def rate each level up if you wish...you won't likely spend all your points on dex though and after level 50 you won't need to)....

So if you put 1 point into dex and 1 point into strength every level you'd have 180 def rate from dex vs 36 def rate from str.

Next, every time you rank up your sword skill rank, you gain extra boost to str.....but you get boost to dex when BOTH sword and magic rank up....so you gain a bit more dex from rank ups than you do str....that increases the difference in def rate even more.

Then for some, they may wear items that give str or dex increasing bonus which can skew the difference in def rate even more.

Now look at defense....

1 point of str every level (180 levels * .25) = 45 defense

1 point of dex every level (180 levels * .18) = 32.4 defense

again str and dex bonuses from skill rank ups will increase these a bit...

Now from here it's only a matter of how many points you put into str or dex....if you put more into str then you will have higher defense and slightly slower def rate. If you put more in dex you will have a little lower defense but more def rate.

As for gear, they all add to what you already have equally no matter what build you are....100 defense adds to str build the same as it adds to dex build.....so the ratio between them won't change.....45 + 100 = 145 and 32 + 100 = 132....in the end it's still a 12 point difference...see what I"m saying here.

So basically if you invest in dex, you will end up with higher def rate but not much less defense than str build...not like str build will have 100+ more defense than dex build...it's been a long while since I did the comparison's but I believe it was only about a 50 point or less difference in defense between dex build and str build (depends on the gears you wear though).

In the end a dex build has more PVE survival than a str build....it's just that the str build can likely kill things a bit faster due to having higher base attack from having gone str over dex...even then it's only a slight advantage because 1 point in str gives .25 attack while 1 point in dex gives .23 attack....very very close while def rate isn't close at all.

Overall the point and reason why I posted the chart is so people can see that going dex isn't some huge drop off in stats and to decide whether they want to go more str or more dex with their extra points after having decided on the gears they want to wear....and that is most likely based on whether you primarily pve or pvp.....not everything is built around pvp but many people in cabal do take that approach.

Davynelord
07-07-2011, 02:44 PM
oh, one more thing before everyone starts dissecting what I wrote... I know there are more factors than what I posted above...but I'm trying to keep it as basic as possible. So yes I left some things out intentionally....

Milk
07-07-2011, 04:14 PM
"yes it makes a difference....if you have 640 more def rate than another player, then you'd take a lot less damage than they do...."

lol wat? ur sm@rtzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Davynelord
07-08-2011, 04:04 PM
hey whatever, aniki didn't seem to think it matters...plus some people might not know what def rate does.

Aniki
07-08-2011, 04:53 PM
unless you have def rate as much as bl (over 3k) it really not gonna do you any good lol

and in war almost everyone has 50% or higher crit rate

guess what that means you gonna get hit 50% of the time no matter how much flee rate/def rate you hvae because crits always hit

just sayain

why do you think the stat thing on our sig has no space for attack rate/def rate?

becuz they bullshiz stats hahaha

BackForMore
07-12-2011, 09:11 AM
lol the only time def rate is helpfull really is dungeons and when ppl are in bm2 otherwise they are comboing your ass to death
also for def rate to be noticed is if its at least 2.5k+ lol

CrittneySpears
07-14-2011, 12:56 AM
If someone is comboing you, you will always and forever have ZERO def rate anyways! O you mean mobs? We have more def, ss, AND aod . . . whats def rate again?

TankAlluBicheS
07-14-2011, 01:05 AM
If I'm in bm2+aura, my def>def rate..... =P

and dont forget 1 thing, FS/WA always have low def rate even they forci.