PDA

View Full Version : Clear slots core

Valdoroth
05-11-2011, 11:43 PM
just an fantastic idea. We got pet slot erasers, why not gear's? Clears all slots. I wouldn't make them a common item though. Make em kinda like eppy's drop rates, not often, but enough to not cost billions.
I would also make it not able to erase extended items.

Valdoroth
05-22-2011, 08:13 AM
you're assuming it's easy to get critical rate catalysts. We don't have much info on that yet now do we :P

elviento
05-22-2011, 09:16 PM
nuuuu I already made good money out of x2 7/40s xD....kekekeke i need more

Greekscope
05-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Hey, sorry if this sounds noobish or whatever, but i was wondering how you got those images of your Cabal char and it's stats, such as the Valdoroth and TenelKa. Thanks! :P

r3p1x
05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey, sorry if this sounds noobish or whatever, but i was wondering how you got those images of your Cabal char and it's stats, such as the Valdoroth and TenelKa. Thanks! :P

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/

Valdoroth
05-24-2011, 04:26 AM
nuuuu I already made good money out of x2 7/40s xD....kekekeke i need more
lucky. I only made one once. ANd then about the time I wanted to make more, EST decided that me making 1 pc (rate or cd) every 6-7 crafts was too often (being a forcium DB helm crafter too >_>) and lowered the pc rates alot. Now it's like 1/ 20, which is like being a lvl 5 barely osm DB. Such a waste of my lvl 7 title >_>

elviento
05-24-2011, 06:57 AM
lucky. I only made one once. ANd then about the time I wanted to make more, EST decided that me making 1 pc (rate or cd) every 6-7 crafts was too often (being a forcium DB helm crafter too >_>) and lowered the pc rates alot. Now it's like 1/ 20, which is like being a lvl 5 barely osm DB. Such a waste of my lvl 7 title >_>

kakaka i got it too(the tittle) but 7/40 helms raised in price..so is worth it to try