PDA

View Full Version : Character's skill point is missing, see if I'm stupid or Cabal team Lazy to fix it?!

kerred3
05-18-2011, 04:06 PM
HI, Guys please help me look at this and help me tell the Cabal team that they need to learn or know about their game, and put some action in it and FIX IT!!! GOSH

So appearantly I know for a fact my Blader character in this Pictures below, o0Dragon0o is missing some skill points. I took screenshot like they asked me and sent it to help desk to let them see it as proof. They told me, I need to asked the fellow blader to see how they distributed the skill points to get to what they got and have some skill points left.

I tried it so many ways and compared with fellow Bladers in the game, and i dont have enough skill points to distribute like them. I also took the pictures of one of the fellow blader skill list compare to mine, so you guys can see what i'm talking about as a fellow blader and TELL THE CABAL TEAM TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THIS!!!

I have been waiting months after months for them to answer my tickets, and every ticket that i sent for help. they keep telling me to check my skill rank and make sure to distribute the skill points properly. I EFFING HATE IT!!! I CHECKED IT COUNTLESS TIME FROM THE FIRST TICKET I SENT!!!

lolwut
05-18-2011, 04:13 PM
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WhEN A GM MAKES UR CHAR

kerred3
05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
yes they remake it from OGP but the Est seem to not care and keep telling me like i'm stupid or something ><

[GM] Clocks
05-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Kerred,

The issue with the character that you linked is because it was editted, and therefore should NOT have the stats that it does.

Saying that, your character itself has no issues.

~[GM] Clocks

If you have any more issues, please mail me.