05-19-2011, 09:45 PM
are archers bm2 getting less effective now from Tier lvl 140 and 170

Engsoc
05-20-2011, 09:15 AM
gotta use more skill in 139+ tiers for FAs

DeathRhythm
05-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Bm2+AoS+M.Amp pot+MC=pwnage
normal bm2=its just cool looking thats about it...

jone
05-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Bm2+AoS+M.Amp pot+MC=pwnage
normal bm2=its just cool looking thats about it...

Who the hell just does normal bm2 in war? :P
Always have aos with it! xD

Pika
05-21-2011, 01:31 AM
lol fa are one of the best class in war...yall just dont know how to use them properly...

MamaMiaYoe
05-22-2011, 11:04 AM
are archers bm2 getting less effective now from Tier lvl 140 and 170

Bm2 normal attack is good dps when destroying guardians in nation war. For the score to accumulate fast, you'll need more damage.
o\One of the biggest challenge in war as FA is how fast you take a base and open a legacy chest, because those magic master, mana condense, and strike potions are your only options to increase your damage in normal attack (pew pew as what we call it) bm2. So if you lag like me LOL you'll suk at this

There are ways to make good use of twin gunner. AoS in bm2 should be done only when destroying guardians, AND I MEAN GUARDIANS, if your allies know how to stack you'd be hitting two and gaining more points. Ensign + Gate is also a fast way.

In PvP however its different, a FA will only enjoy the normal attack damage if he got a huge amount of magic attack because the normal attack damage is from magic attack/amp - BASE, IT IS NEVER CRIT DAMAGE. Crit damage build FA should rather be using the skills [crit, shadow, lances (for speed) GD] and the 2 finishers instead of normal attack if they decide to go pvp in bm2 because it will never work. It is also reason why I decided not to get PC extended topaz anymore because bm2 is just bad for this