PDA

View Full Version : Possible Solo Forgotten Temple Gear Requirement

blakkah
04-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Looking for a run down of the gears needed to maybe solo it.
Btw not looking for end gear suggestions. Just the least amount of gear that is needed to possible solo it.
Thanx.

MaxUchiha
04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
for sure vamp earings +5 or 6

fsflashy
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
for sure? its been done before using vamp earrings+4s.

auctionmule
04-28-2010, 07:23 PM
i used vamp earrings +2s when i first soloed ft1. all you really need is 2 cd forc weapons +6 with amp gear to be able to solo it. having anything better would obviously make it easier.

carowe27
04-28-2010, 07:26 PM
what class are you ? depends on that very highly cause of your DPS on the cat with the shield. everything else is just cake mode

auctionmule
04-28-2010, 07:34 PM
what class are you ? depends on that very highly cause of your DPS on the cat with the shield. everything else is just cake mode

this is the blader forums for a reason.

cadacus_ater
04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
i used vamp earrings +2s when i first soloed ft1. all you really need is 2 cd forc weapons +6 with amp gear to be able to solo it. having anything better would obviously make it easier.

I have that gear, with vamp earrings +4. My problem is I keep screwing up on chakris (stupid mobs die when I don't want them too). And a sub-par computer with an integrated graphics chipset combined with lag doesn't help either. But I have managed to solo it. Just don't have enough practice to do repeatedly (hates spending 1.5m to get a formula card, uch and fch).

auctionmule
04-28-2010, 09:12 PM
I have that gear, with vamp earrings +4. My problem is I keep screwing up on chakris (stupid mobs die when I don't want them too). And a sub-par computer with an integrated graphics chipset combined with lag doesn't help either. But I have managed to solo it. Just don't have enough practice to do repeatedly (hates spending 1.5m to get a formula card, uch and fch).
do you retarget? if not, it's gonna be difficult with low s amp/cd.

carowe27
04-29-2010, 07:53 AM
this is the blader forums for a reason.

sry been trolling to long today forgot what section i was in.

DaSmexy
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
all you need to run FT is good vamp+spam pots skill : D

carowe27
04-29-2010, 08:37 PM
either way need high dps to take out the kat with shield. need to be around lvl 150 i would assume. forgot what lvl i was when i first solo it.

kawaii
04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
u need to waste 1m to buy the cape inside -.-

cadacus_ater
04-30-2010, 08:57 PM
do you retarget? if not, it's gonna be difficult with low s amp/cd.

I've tried, but I can't get the technique down, due in part to my poor computer, though there is human error as well. I have enough amp/attack/crit that I can beat chakris in bm2+aura without his shield regenerating if my timing with the mobs is good. But if I mess that up, I'm in trouble...haven't figured out what to do then very well.

auctionmule
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
I've tried, but I can't get the technique down, due in part to my poor computer, though there is human error as well. I have enough amp/attack/crit that I can beat chakris in bm2+aura without his shield regenerating if my timing with the mobs is good. But if I mess that up, I'm in trouble...haven't figured out what to do then very well.

if your internet isnt fast enough, you can click on your character then the monster quickly. it's pretty easy to retarget doing that.

ChaosWars
05-17-2010, 07:33 PM
decen defen and samp should be not impossible to solo ft i think lol