PDA

View Full Version : FA and Maps

snowberry
05-20-2011, 04:32 AM
hi guys,i'd like to ask a simple question if anyone could reply to me please and thanks,well i don't know much about FA so here goes,in PF when i grind with 5 to 6 mobs,i get 60 to 80K exp only how so? when with my FB and other classes get 140+? or do i need a certain amount of amp and crit??

here are my stats,if you guys think they are good or do i need to upgrade my gears more.
LV:140
HP2903(When buffed)
M,ATK:904
def,700(osm battle)
M,AMP:28% M.AMP
CD:76%

do you guys think i need more amp to get better exp or CD wise?
thanks for all the replies.

chainlock
05-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Higher atk/amp/cd all help in getting more exp per hit. Multi hit skills also give extra exp compared to single hit, even if you do the same damage. With Sonic and Shooting being our only multi hit skills Sonic is usually the best exp hit you will do. Normally Shooting would be the next highest, but since it's damage gets reduced over 50% with large groups it only gives about as much as a cannon.

IcyWave
05-20-2011, 06:11 PM
lol

CRHinds
05-20-2011, 09:59 PM
hmm it may be that your FA can't tank as good as your FB can, so you hit less mobs...but in any case you probably just not noticing FA has higher speed than other classes so it evens out in the long-run, just don't stare at your exp bar

chainlock
05-20-2011, 10:52 PM
hmm it may be that your FA can't tank as good as your FB can, so you hit less mobs...but in any case you probably just not noticing FA has higher speed than other classes so it evens out in the long-run, just don't stare at your exp bar

It doesn't even out at all. Melee classes get WAY faster exp than magic.

DivineWrath
05-21-2011, 08:30 AM

lol idk about that, my FA was faster than all my other classes and i got some hits in pf over 2m. that was with an event, full prem and the offline bonus. but still i found it easiest to lvl on my FA...

snowberry
05-21-2011, 04:46 PM
lol idk about that, my FA was faster than all my other classes and i got some hits in pf over 2m. that was with an event, full prem and the offline bonus. but still i found it easiest to lvl on my FA...

is thay even possible? even i can't get over 600k exp with my fb 198CD 55 amp, with aura and debuffs i couldn't even get that much,even before they nerfed the maps.

chainlock
05-21-2011, 08:38 PM

Not sure I believe that one.

is thay even possible? even i can't get over 600k exp with my fb 198CD 55 amp, with aura and debuffs i couldn't even get that much,even before they nerfed the maps.

Pretty easily possible as a melee char, especially now with all the +exp crap you can get.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?4097-Highest-exp/page6&highlight=experience+million

MamaMiaYoe
05-22-2011, 10:44 AM
hi guys,i'd like to ask a simple question if anyone could reply to me please and thanks,well i don't know much about FA so here goes,in PF when i grind with 5 to 6 mobs,i get 60 to 80K exp only how so? when with my FB and other classes get 140+? or do i need a certain amount of amp and crit??

here are my stats,if you guys think they are good or do i need to upgrade my gears more.
LV:140
HP2903(When buffed)
M,ATK:904
def,700(osm battle)
M,AMP:28% M.AMP
CD:76%

do you guys think i need more amp to get better exp or CD wise?
thanks for all the replies.

More damage = More exp.

Suit, Gloves, Boots, Bracelets, Capes, K-Red board, and pets are stuffs that can provide amp but always remember the biggest contributor of your damage will OFCOURSE come with the weapons, which for FA class are the orbs.

Your magic attack is extremely low. I would advice you to work on raising it.

FA are one of the fastest grinders in this game because of their skill speed of 1.3 sec. lances/ 1.5 sec. cannons in combo. You just got to improve your magic attack and amp (your damage) to gain more exp.

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2011, 03:23 PM
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/15/31/92/54/mia_gr10.jpg
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/15/31/92/54/ic2_af10.jpg

^
^
Ic2 the AFK grind

snowberry
05-24-2011, 04:23 PM
WHATTTTTTT,you still get 1M exp? wow

Cathy
05-25-2011, 02:29 AM

lol?

MamaMiaYoe
05-25-2011, 08:49 AM
@snowberry

well those fire traps are lvl 171 (PI level mobs) so the exp you get there is bigger. Fire boss Gni spawns it nonstop. I call it AFK grind because you have to wait for a long time and dance while the boss keeps on spawning them. The plentier the better. Its still equivalent to the 1 hour per bar (for me) in PI, its just that you can afk in ic2.

Cathy
05-25-2011, 11:09 AM
@snowberry

well those fire traps are lvl 171 (PI level mobs) so the exp you get there is bigger. Fire boss Gni spawns it nonstop. I call it AFK grind because you have to wait for a long time and dance while the boss keeps on spawning them. The plentier the better. Its still equivalent to the 1 hour per bar (for me) in PI, its just that you can afk in ic2.

If you bring a lv.130 to leech off of you can get more than 1 bar per hour :D

IcyWave
05-25-2011, 12:49 PM
She said 1 bar per hour IN PI,not ic2 i think?

MamaMiaYoe
05-25-2011, 04:40 PM
^
Yep.

@Cath.
I dont leech, because I dont have 130 friends whod wanna do it and I dont bring anyone with me to grind firetraps in ic2 because they'll want their turn to grind on it which is a waste of time for me.