PDA

View Full Version : WA - Advice Needed

Archemis
04-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Mk, I've never really made a WA character before. So, i'd like some pointers before starting; i'd like some pointers from experienced players. First off, I know i'm gonna focus my character on a dex build, for daikatanas and stuff, but I'd like to know how much to pump into str or dex. some basics on which skills i'm gonna need would help too. :D

NiteFalcon
04-27-2010, 10:00 PM
dunno why u want to focus on daikatana build but in any situation, you only use enough dex/int just to wear all your equips. pump the rest into STR.

BaconMan
04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
just pump daikats up to 200 and leave some for int and the rest for str

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:02 AM
yeah... Dont focus on Daikatana... I know that S.tit Dai+6 is lookin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y but don't... That's just stupid. You should have enough Int and Dex for your gear like NiteFalcon said and the rest into strength. Settle with a Great Sword not Daikatana.. Daikatana's are just there to look cool like my Shineguard, When everyone looks back we all know we quickly wear our I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥-looking SIG ^_^

yummy
09-01-2010, 09:37 PM
he probably already have a daikatana, thats why he going for dex build lol. im gonna have to boost my dex up also since i got a daikatana weapon.. but only enough to use the weapon... rest would go to str... like they said above.

FenrisulfRAWRAWRAWR
09-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Generally, its ideal to switch to Greatswords unless your Daikatana has stats that are significantly better than what you could afford if you purchased a Greatsword. But as everyone above said, your INT and DEX should be only enough to wear your armor and weapon, the rest should be pumped into STR. Some may say that Daikatanas are only 2 attack lower than Greatswords and therefore are not much weaker, but the stat points you have to siphon from STR to INT and DEX amount to over 10-15 Attack loss total. Considering the EoF+7 has +20 attack and costs like a billion alz, 10-15 attack is nothing to laugh at.

jimbo
09-21-2010, 09:10 AM
dunno why u want to focus on daikatana build but in any situation, you only use enough dex/int just to wear all your equips. pump the rest into STR.

yeah, and well hmmmm ill use daik till i get enough money for a good and/ or better gs thats what i did and as for skills put all fillers at lvl 20 of course ww i think should be at lvl 12 i think but mines at 9 but ima change that sw i will keep sw at lvl 9 cause of the cool time but ill listen to burning

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-21-2010, 02:04 PM
daik doesnt really matter since youd need the dex once u started to wear SG grade armors and above. but if u aint using those high end armors then GS is the recomended over daik.

forumaccount
09-21-2010, 03:18 PM
osm daik requires more dex than even forc armor, so sig/forc daik is not recommended

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-21-2010, 05:24 PM
osm daik requires more dex than even forc armor, so sig/forc daik is not recommended

id agree, id only use daik upto osm grade, any higher grade than that wouldnt be advisable.

jimbo
09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
unless he get an epic drop thats daik (lol that ryhmed)

renji642
09-21-2010, 06:40 PM
i actually accurately tested the difference between greatsword and daikatana using the forcium armorset +7 , +11 and higher now..w/e stupid update crap....and the difference from dai to greatsword...only comes out to 5 attack....i mean...ppl gonna btch and say thats somehting but rrly, in a game where u gonna be relying on crits most the time anyways....its not really game breaking.

forumaccount
09-21-2010, 10:23 PM
for forc its like 8 base or something, 5 base lost via dex and 3 atk drop from weap, but ya overall it isnt too much of a diff, just gs is still slightly better

jimbo
09-22-2010, 06:59 AM
i actually accurately tested the difference between greatsword and daikatana using the forcium armorset +7 , +11 and higher now..w/e stupid update crap....and the difference from dai to greatsword...only comes out to 5 attack....i mean...ppl gonna btch and say thats somehting but rrly, in a game where u gonna be relying on crits most the time anyways....its not really game breaking.

yeah thats what everyone say but its a fact thats matter and i like 5 more attack

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
5 attack is virtually the not noticeable. so in the end, it really doesnt matter much. its up to ur preferences.

ThisisaForumId
09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
daik doesnt really matter since youd need the dex once u started to wear SG grade armors and above. but if u aint using those high end armors then GS is the recomended over daik.

Actually SiG armors and above, SG requires the same as OSM