PDA

View Full Version : i have problem with my old account ( plz help )!!@!

darkenemy
05-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi all , im playing cabal from a long long time ,, but i stoped it for a resons , now im tring to get my accout back and i have it now ,,

but ,, when im tring to enter cabal with it , this show to me (( please complete e-mail verification for your account first )) ,,

i dont know what that means < so could anyone answer me , tell me anything , steps , answers , anything , i want my account back , thats all i want , please help <>

================================================== ========
the other thing ;

when i press (( account management )) this show to me (( You should transfer or activate your acount to yse this page )) <> !!!

what is this meaning ? i just wanna play with my old account !! thats all Z_Z !

================================================== ======

so please , anyone , anyone how can help , i need your help , anything , any thing at all , steps , answers , anything ! i wish u help me , and as they say ( doing good things for other makes u great person ) ^_^

thanks for all and sorry for talking too much ^_^

darkenemy .

sn0wXz
05-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Cabal NA has switched from the old publishers hands (OGP) to the developers (EST) after the license expired for OGPs' hosting of Cabal NA live service.

You probably should send in help desk ticket as the transfer page was closed some time ago, but the database was transferred from OGP to EST so essentially if they never deleted it, its still possible to be restored from last play time.

http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

darkenemy
05-24-2011, 04:42 PM
thanks for helping , but when i click on the link its shows me to ( Sign In ) ,,

i signed in but ,, the page show me (( Error)) , i tried to open it with (( internet Explorer )) and (( Opera )) but its the same , it shows me ((Error)) !!

why that happed ?

thanks , i will be in waiting for u answer .

(( if u dont know i will give u in privet all u need to restore my account back if u ready to help me and i will really be great full for ever ! ))

thanks for everything

sn0wXz
05-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Upload screenshot of your error, and post to GM. i cant help you through pm im just normal player like you.

you can view member list or choose a [GM] post you see and pm them if you want.