PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Shooter isn't doing the damage its supouse to

Jikler19
05-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi.

I have a FA lvl 104, the problem is that Sonic Shooter isn't doing the damage it is supouse to, i realized because my fa can kill the Linxhorn Zombie(the electric Lion that apears in Undead Ground) just using 1 shooting star(lvl 12) well if it's a critical blow, but if it's not, the mob hp gauge shows less than 15%... And sonic shooter(lvl 1) can't kill then even when it's a critical blow.

If you think it's because of the skill lvl, it's not, Sonic Shooter have greater amp and added damage than lvl 12 Shooting Star.

Greetings

DeathRhythm
05-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi.

I have a FA lvl 104, the problem is that Sonic Shooter isn't doing the damage it is supouse to, i realized because my fa can kill the Linxhorn Zombie(the electric Lion that apears in Undead Ground) just using 1 shooting star(lvl 12) well if it's a critical blow, but if it's not, the mob hp gauge shows less than 15%... And sonic shooter(lvl 1) can't kill then even when it's a critical blow.

If you think it's because of the skill lvl, it's not, Sonic Shooter have greater amp and added damage than lvl 12 Shooting Star.

Greetings

3 words for this "OMEGA TEMPEST STRIKE"

Jikler19
06-08-2011, 10:50 AM
What's the meaning?

Greetings

Slowpoke
06-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Hi.

Greetings

hi, in the orange text it says that dmg on shooting star changes with in range and amount of mobs in area.

if there is only 1-2 mobs shooting star will deal double dmg. but if there is more then sonic will deal more dmg, and shooting will deal a divided amount :3

something like that ^_^