PDA

View Full Version : Dear GM's (RE: Held Desk Tickets)

Blager2
05-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Please stop closing tickets before you've actually answered and resolved them them. Not trying to be rude but here's what it does:

1) Makes it so I don't have a clue if the ticket is still being looked at or if its a -wait 2 months pile- Now, I know you're going to say that you're working as fast as you guys can to answer all of these tickets, but if you close the ticket without resolving the problem, it seems like its just being put off.

2) Even if the ticket does get answered at some point, I wouldn't know it. I can't check the progress of the ticket because its closed... so even though I'd like to just go to the HD menu and if the ticket says closed that means I can read the answer, I can't! because the closed ticket just says "we're going to answer this asap". Well that's an assumption I made when I sent the ticket. I already figure (or hoped at least) that the ticket would be answered as soon as possible, I don't need that information in my ticket.

So I don't really care if it takes awhile for the ticket to get answered and complaining about that obviously doesn't do anything because there have been almost too many threads complaining about HD response times. I just ask that you don't close the ticket before it really is closed so that people can still check the progress of their ticket.

DeathRhythm
05-28-2011, 12:01 PM
3 words "OMEGA TEMPEST STRIKE"

BamOwnage
05-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Please stop closing tickets before you've actually answered and resolved them them. Not trying to be rude but here's what it does:

1) Makes it so I don't have a clue if the ticket is still being looked at or if its a -wait 2 months pile- Now, I know you're going to say that you're working as fast as you guys can to answer all of these tickets, but if you close the ticket without resolving the problem, it seems like its just being put off.

2) Even if the ticket does get answered at some point, I wouldn't know it. I can't check the progress of the ticket because its closed... so even though I'd like to just go to the HD menu and if the ticket says closed that means I can read the answer, I can't! because the closed ticket just says "we're going to answer this asap". Well that's an assumption I made when I sent the ticket. I already figure (or hoped at least) that the ticket would be answered as soon as possible, I don't need that information in my ticket.

So I don't really care if it takes awhile for the ticket to get answered and complaining about that obviously doesn't do anything because there have been almost too many threads complaining about HD response times. I just ask that you don't close the ticket before it really is closed so that people can still check the progress of their ticket.

What are you talking about, my previous two tickets got answered 3 hours after I sent them.

[GM] Clocks
05-29-2011, 09:01 PM

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Blager, but I'll have to ask you to post in the Q&A Forum instead.
It's not that we mean to close it, it's just that we're moving the threads to the appropriate sections.

I want to ask you guys to remember, that there are different sections of the forums, and we want to make sure everything is neat and in order.

Secondly, please keep in mind that we're resolving tickets as quickly as possible.
Try to be patient, while we answer everyone's concerns and questions.

This will be moved to the Q&A Forum.

~[GM] Clocks