PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Week.

cloud0
05-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Dudes! we should tottaly have a zombie week: every mob should be turned into a zombie mob of any kind, and for say every zombie nipper lug there should be 4 more zombie nipper lugs. The zombie mobs should be agressive and attack any character that gets to close. they should be able to swarm in huge packs, and give 4 times as much exp, and higher drop rate of any item. Also all the mobs should have a higher attack. The screen should have a zombie green tint to it, and give random places blood pools every five or ten meters. Sounds (such as zombie moans) should be heard at all times. Also there should be zombie bosses with incredible strength, and drops every secret and major area.
Now there should be a few channels without zombies attacking you everywhere you go (channel 1-9 & 20 or whatever seems more appropriate). I know probably many people have had a suggestion such as this, but this could be a very successfull event; you could sell special event items for that week in the item shop. This could also give players a reason to get on (for that week). Cabal players want something different and this could be an event that helps players get away from the boring every day Cabal life style.
If anybody has any question, or suggestions for this event the reply button is somewhere on this page.

XFearMyBladeX
05-28-2011, 04:39 PM
o.o and wut about the ic1 maga boss the "make me more excited".. WOULD U MAKE A ZOMBIE MORE EXCITED? O.O

cloud0
05-29-2011, 06:28 AM
tottaly.

BamOwnage
05-29-2011, 08:14 PM
(Inspired by Call of Duty: Black Ops) o.O

cloud0
06-01-2011, 07:51 AM
... Yea cause everybody plays call of duty you know maybe I'm a Halo fan or Gears Of War? Maybe I don't like call of duty and maybe just maybe I thought of this with my friend and decided it wont hurt us if we put this on the forums.

slowbrosnorlaxpikacurse
06-01-2011, 08:05 AM
u dont have to like something to be inspired by it

cloud0
06-05-2011, 07:29 PM
you dont have to be inspired by something...

AMoniCGrey
06-22-2011, 04:41 PM
o.o and wut about the ic1 maga boss the "make me more excited".. WOULD U MAKE A ZOMBIE MORE EXCITED? O.O

Can I just say I lulz'd xD She is so my pet if they ever make her one... omg and I already have names ready for her too xD HAHHAHAHAHHA but this idea could work I guess, would be interesting though I have to say I prefer my music to cabal music :x