PDA

View Full Version : Scammer's Guild - RogueMachiavellians [ OtsanaWolf ]

anna4849
05-31-2011, 08:08 AM
Nothing happend everything is alright. :)

xCheeseWIZx
05-31-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL your so full of it this is the funniest thing i ever read, you calling me a scammer has made me laugh, here we have heard from other guilds that your a dude pretending to platy a girl and have been jumping guyilds seeing what you can get from them. the item was in AH being sold and 10 minutes after we got item you wanted money. The item has to sell first then we split but you repeatedly calling me a scammer because i didnt pay you BECAUSE THE ITEM DIDNT SELL YET. you have got to be the most fail DUDE in the game trying to get me to give you the money before i had it

all you had to do was apologize for calling me a scammer before all this drama started but you didnt

xCheeseWIZx
05-31-2011, 09:25 AM
LOL ive never scammed a single person in this game EVER get your facts straight

sn0wXz
05-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Lmao they needs more moneys to gear summeragilee's fail FA kaakakakaka

btw what rule did he break? your trust rule ? Lmfao your the one who needed a crutch to b2f eod, u took the system loot rules and agreed to it when entering dung.

anna4849
05-31-2011, 09:31 AM
Lol u said i am a dude?.. that why ur guild gm wont come to us vent and talk to me ??? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that lol xD call me how ever u want people who i talked to them know i dont lie so idc , And as time u dont give me the item u are scammer , and i called u befor scammer cus u wont give me the item or to ur guild master to sell it ! u said u dont trust me same me , i dont trust you , and i wont say sorry on that i called u scammer befor ill get the money , cus as time u wont give the money back u are an scammer lol !

gingersnappz
05-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Lmao they needs more moneys to gear summeragilee's fail FA kaakakakaka
I never saw you leave town when your guild was being pk'd fail WA. oh wait to busy dancing inside AH or 1 hitting all of PI?

btw what rule did he break? your trust rule ? Lmfao your the one who needed a crutch to b2f eod, u took the system loot rules and agreed to it when entering dung.
I never saw you leave town when your guild was being pk'd fail WA. oh wait to busy dancing inside AH or 1 hitting all of PI?

sn0wXz
05-31-2011, 10:20 AM
leave town for? im pretty sure unbreak can solo you, i mean he is a 173 BL, what did u want me to do? fury him so youll leave after 5 minutes instead of 10? lmao

as you were saying?

ontopic: anibus got rolled kaaa shoulda did 3 diff eods instead of 3 manning eod, durr hurr hurr

gingersnappz
05-31-2011, 10:40 AM
I dunno what your problem is but as far as I'm concerned I don't have a problem with unbreak anymore, only reason I had one is I thought he said he didn't care you had a scammer in your guild. And I could care less about what you woulda done leaving town, It doesn't bother me getting killed by a hacker.

Last post in this thread~

sn0wXz
05-31-2011, 11:50 AM
my guild? again im pretty much solo so i dont know why your referring to the letters assorted above my name tag it has nothing to do with you n me or the situation at hand.

bro, no wait wait, sis; you must be new here.

I dont scam, never have; Never said i was going to leave town to kill you, never attempted pk on you, youve never pkd me. so i haven't the slightest clue what your talking about in regards to that, or the hacking issue. I've never hacked anyone on my WA.

Keep trolling fail FA, might want to take lessons from fiery on how to find a wiz, click combo and still win, Lol.

Otsana
05-31-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't post much but in this case I thought I would. Nobody scammed anyone, the dude got his alz like promised by myself and by Cheese. As far as this person being a dude or a girl, why do i care, really? So many cross-dressers in this game I never know what girl is really a guy lol. As far as not getting in vent, so what! Did he/she get in skype when i asked. . . . no! I may or may not be liked by people in this game but one thing I do know is that I have been here for a while, (many know me as Steelrose from way back) and I think people know my guild does not scam (even if u don't like us or me) lol. Sorry this post is so late and after the fact but I had real life things to take care of instead.

bippy
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
I don't post much but in this case I thought I would. Nobody scammed anyone, the dude got his alz like promised by myself and by Cheese. As far as this person being a dude or a girl, why do i care, really? So many cross-dressers in this game I never know what girl is really a guy lol. As far as not getting in vent, so what! Did he/she get in skype when i asked. . . . no! I may or may not be liked by people in this game but one thing I do know is that I have been here for a while, (many know me as Steelrose from way back) and I think people know my guild does not scam (even if u don't like us or me) lol. Sorry this post is so late and after the fact but I had real life things to take care of instead.

but i do like u <3
im no cross dresser tho :D