PDA

View Full Version : Blader Retarget o.o?

DeathVanity
05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
um... How do u do blader retarget o.o?

Chippo
05-31-2011, 10:37 AM
um... How do u do blader retarget o.o?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXpxB0o3oo

That's "how" I retarget. o,,o
Oh, did you mean "could someone teach me how to retarget?"
It's easy. All you have to do is press three buttons with the correct timing.
Click target, Normal Attack, and Select your character. Lather, rinse, and repeat. :D

RekeesEnivid
05-31-2011, 12:21 PM
retarget is so 2008. According to Brolic aka Sanchez aka Sexi Mexi - " N.igga I don't need retarget my dps is already too high I might break the game if I retarget"

DeathVanity
06-01-2011, 09:45 AM
ill try it o.o...

monkeymn6192
06-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I find that doing blader retarget while in a party is much easier. All you have to do is hit F5 click target then do normal attk. If you're alone and relying on clicks, you have a better chance of messing up and that just wastes the amount of dmg you can get in during that bm period.

chainlock
06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
I find that doing blader retarget while in a party is much easier. All you have to do is hit F5 click target then do normal attk. If you're alone and relying on clicks, you have a better chance of messing up and that just wastes the amount of dmg you can get in during that bm period.

Setting f5 to target self or any other button should be the same.

Tom Pham
06-05-2011, 01:44 AM
It's easy. All you have to do is press three buttons with the correct timing.

Lol chippy!

you could try to make F5 as select my character !
Option=>key bindings => roll down to select my character => make it what ever u feel comfortable =P
then : click target => att => cancel att by "select my character button"=> click to target again => att.... (keep doing that)
Set it a time lol =)

Daedgo
07-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Im a former blader, and back in my days i discovered a really easy way to do retarget and i will tell u how, look first of all if u have one of thouse mouse that have a Scroll in the midle of the 2 clicks will be super easy, u will go to options and check for the configurations of the keys, go to the party side an look for the icon that says to target urself, u will put as default the midle scroll save, and thats it, go to a training dummie and make this:

in the number 1 put the normal attk or in number 2 as long as u fell confrtable is ok, now click on the training dummie and the secuence will be this one: left clik+1+scroll+ left click +1 +scroll... and so on, u need to hear the sound of the claws, also i recomend to get used to it to do the simple retarget that one only with the 2 claws 2 kicks, when the second kick come u do the retarget, scroll+leftclick( on dummie )+1, u will get use of the sound, u need to keep a rithym, u will see its very easy cuz if u are right handed u will use ur midle finger for the scroll, ur index finger for the left click and ur, index finger of the left hand to push the number one, so it will be like music, hear the claws and u will catch the 1, 2, 3..1,2,3...1,2,3.. XD ahahahaha its like learning how to dance i hope this help this is how i learned and is sooooooooo freaking easy bro.